Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Nemesis

No, you're skulldawg.

~Chris

well well, try not too upsett anyone here like i did last time...
    But still, nemesis ppl, Stink... (most of em) a guild of twins, tripplets and so on... they all look the same, and getting ganked by a nemesis, and if we run, they send hate tells and calls us *** chicken, exploiter or what ever... and if we kill on of the farmers, its just easyer to use /ignore... but hey... who cares? they should make a new rubika, with only camelot in it, so Nemesis could have theire fun for themselves... but further on, i seriosly think they should stop this whining... and keep playing as a average player.... yeh yeh, they got alot of stuff etc.. but again who cares... so stop showing of, like, oooo check what we get and poor omnis dont... dragon body, blahh blahh blahh... yes yes i get impressed, NOT I know they like playing this way, but seriosly dident think it was that many lost souls out there...
    (no offence Loxx)
    Have fun u guys

Desp.

[220/22/01] Desperad0 - Enforcer
    [220/20/59] Minidesp - Agent

LoL

Wow can you feel the Nemesis hate? =)

Dessy, where is all this hate coming from? Nemesis hardly attends tara raids, and most of the members in Nem have their tara loot from way before Clannet and most of the current problems.

Knas, Dodge, Adon, Qwerty they are all veterans of RK2 had their loot along time. I think u are mistaking Nemesis for somebody else, I have never seen any of my friends gloating about loot they have.

Hell most of the tara loot I wear isn't even mine.

You really should work on that hate old friend, most of Nemesis holds most OT guilds that fight for their beliefs in high respect, being ex Omni I have many OT friends.

Stop hating on Nemesis hon, we are not the evil ones here =))

good thought Loxx... i'll give an example of that ppl, we have Darckstar, the most absurd dude i ever met... like i said, SOME, ppl, i like most of you

O.o
    Untitled, and unbuffer Trad0r on RK2.. don't ask me "why", i wont answer

=)

Darcstar isn't so bad, he is definately one of those people you love to hate =) even me ^^

Re: LoL

Originally posted by Loxxie
    Wow can you feel the Nemesis hate? =)
    Ever stop and think there's a good reason for it? Heh...

Btw, Darcstar=Trystar.
    Yagyu for life

heh ... im having a deja vu here

Originally posted by Tindish
    heh ... im having a deja vu here
    Seriously considering leaving nemesis for real now.. Trystar is in.

I think we should rename ourselves Quizotic...

~Chrs

oh well lotsa things changed since then .. my main alt is Pax now

Is this a RK2 thing? O_o

I hope they allow dimension travel soon, cause this stuff seems more fun then the crap I do half the time.

Originally posted by Megabio

~Chrs
    you look at a roster of quiz in its prime and nemesis now and there certainly are alot of similarties.

Originally posted by Piercingevil
    Is this a RK2 thing? O_o

I hope they allow dimension travel soon, cause this stuff seems more fun then the crap I do half the time.
    hehe well hi i've been a naughty smurf so you gonna come spank me?
    Originally posted by Knasbollen

m000

Originally posted by Megabio

~Chrs
    whats wrong with try? .....

m000

Originally posted by Desperad0
    well well, try not too upsett anyone here like i did last time...
    But still, nemesis ppl, Stink... (most of em) a guild of twins, tripplets and so on... they all look the same, and getting ganked by a nemesis, and if we run, they send hate tells and calls us *** chicken, exploiter or what ever... and if we kill on of the farmers, its just easyer to use /ignore... but hey... who cares? they should make a new rubika, with only camelot in it, so Nemesis could have theire fun for themselves... but further on, i seriosly think they should stop this whining... and keep playing as a average player.... yeh yeh, they got alot of stuff etc.. but again who cares... so stop showing of, like, oooo check what we get and poor omnis dont... dragon body, blahh blahh blahh... yes yes i get impressed, NOT I know they like playing this way, but seriosly dident think it was that many lost souls out there...
    (no offence Loxx)
    Have fun u guys

Desp.
    sorry your post is just false accusations,
    sure and like you omni's don't zone when getting yer ass handed to u?
    this post just shows that you lie, and the whining is coming from u.
    can't admit you are green with envy for tara loot?
    well know this i was omni and had full tara armor set,( & Hpo, 2x goc ) before i went clan.
    and no i don't show up to tara everyday tho i could if i wanted to....
    so say what you want cuz the real can't be downed by the fake.

m000

I could care less about the whole thing. I'm not saying ninjaing is a good thing, and it definately shouldn't persist. However, this is a game. Try to get over it.

roflmao!! Omnis whining? the Nemesis gang whines as soon as they get beeten, but hey, farming is theire expertise... do they actually have a earned title? i dont think so... i am not whining but i dont want hate tells etc from a dork like Try/dark... thats no use, but hey we all know he is a lamer...

well u always say try/darc is try/darc the whole nemesis guild?
    i don't see how 1 person makes up for 140 players
    if you don't like him sending tells to u just /ignore
    but you like to whine on forums instead?

m000

AYE AYE AYE AYE AYE AYE AYE AYE AYE AYE AYE

whine whine whine whine and ohh yes whine he is on ignore but stil, LAMO! but hey I am not the one with the F.A.R.M.E.D title wooohooo yeah! i am Expireinced or what the heck its called me so uba with the totaly worthless lamo title
    we have too wonder where all the pvp is... and atleast someone with high title for ur ubaness to get pts for it hell yeah! good with the farming thingy allright sheite

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast