Thread: Tower -> Player Mapping

Tower -> Player Mapping

I'm sure this has been posted before...but a little more light on the subject couldn't hurt.

It would be quite nice to know who's tower you are blowing up before you have to do so (within org that is). This would make planning and distributing tower slots within the org much easier.

If FC wants to make towers a limited commodity, they should add some features to manage these resources. The first step would be to allow org members to see which tower belongs to whom.

If any of my org members post any contradictory replies, your towers are first. I bet you think I'm joking .

I agree, it would be very useful to have this feature implementet. This way, it would enable more fair tower distribution within a guild.
    Bret 'Bothead' Bannister
    Member of Rising Phoenix

I agree,

That way I don't have to wonder who put the 20 guardians up to guard our 4 turrets and controller

~aqua
    Kappen Token Trader of Project EDEN LV 217 mind numbing grinding since 1948 well it just seems that long!!!!!

Playing a Trader is like cyber S&M

---------
    "if you dont die in mass pvp your not doing it right"

For the sole reason of being able to term a player's towers after they have left -- yes please!!

Even if it is just the leader in the guild that can see who has towers where, please make it possible.