Thread: Pharma Teck question plz help

Pharma Teck question plz help

can any pharma-Tek masters help me with some info

How much pharmateck is needed to make stims per ql??

plz help
    Originally posted by Wrangeline

You can dip ure cookie in my chocolate milk anytime

I got yer cookie baby come and get it

Stims

With a pham tech skill of about 1100 or so i can make any stims you could possibly use. They require more First Aid then the normal stims. A lvl 125 stim uses like 700 FA if i remember right (can't check now cause i'm on vacation at my parents house). If your lookin to build them they are VERY VERY expensive.

The nice thing about them is that they add both HPs and Nano...but its over a range. So you have a chance of getting less nano or health then you would get from an equivalent standard stim.

Drsepsis
    President of Synergy Factor

"The problem with the world is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be the death penalty for it, but why don't we remove all the safety labels and let the problem work itself out?"

"The most populous thing in the world is hydrogen, followed closely by idiots."

I am a trader so i need a little of both as i can get hp from the mob if i have more nano and such

i was curious to how much u need per ql
    Originally posted by Wrangeline

You can dip ure cookie in my chocolate milk anytime

I got yer cookie baby come and get it

http://kuren.org/ao/howto/pharmatech/stims.php

This nifty little tool will show you approximately what skills you will need to make/use these stims for the different QLs. Click the link at the bottom of the page for a chart on what the first aid requirement is for the different QLs of finished product.
    Slyykie - 200+ Shade
    Slyyk - 200+ Fixer

Members of Alphastrike
    ------------------------------------------------
    Sarcasm rules! Go prance around in the forest you silly pixie.