http://www.mockers.net/phpBB2/viewto...?p=16033#16033

Now can't we all just get along?
    Trellame
    Legitimate businessman
    Board Member | The Black Company
    www.the-black-company.net
    Founder & Former President | The Mockers
    trellame@anotherwebboy.com

These are the rules I've been doing missions for as long as I can remember.

Trouble is off-course when loot is all and someone has no itention in sharing a nice item more then 1 people wants equally....
    • RK2: Dyna2 Enfo Dyna18 NT Dyna666 Keeper Dyna4000 Fixer Dyna27012 Crat
    • RK-Test: Dyna0002 Meta-Physicist Dyna90210 Fixer ( 05-02-2003)
    • Check my QL200 Enforcer implant designs at Auno.org: 1HE 2HE 2HB
    • Best custom map: Raiko's Map (based on Dovve's AO Enhancements)
    • Best custom skin: Notum DovveTech HUD upgrade (based on Dovve's AO Enhancements)

Omni-Tek is your friend!
    Elnertz: "I spend all my time making all the loot mine, all because there is no ****ing storyline!"

Of course, by nature humans are greedy... So.....
    Everyone should read these!
    [QAETUS]-[FIRST ORDER]
    Qaetus the Chain Insurance Claim Caster
    ‘I asked God for strength that I might achieve; I was made weak that I might learn humbly to obey.
    I asked for help that I might do greater things; I was given infirmity that I might do better things.
    I asked for riches that I might be happy; I was given poverty that I might be wise.
    I asked for all things that I might enjoy life; I was given life that I might enjoy all things.
    I got nothing that I asked for, but everything I had hoped for. Despite myself, my prayers were answered. I am among all men most richly blessed.’

I'm glad this has been posted over on these boards too, nice going Mr Croteau.
    Wolfen.
    AKA Gridwolf. Fixer.
    AKA Beveridge. Engineer.
    AKA Razorstorm. Enforcer.
    AKA Blitzen, Trader.

AKA Stonehand. Martial Artist.
    AKA Nanohive, Nanotechnician.
    AKA Misericorde, Agent.

Yeah, bump to this guide!

I agree that if loot is set to alpha, then any rares you get is de facto yours. However, I think if it is a profession specific rare, if the profession is in the team, give it to him.

Hogging a GA disc will get you some mondo credits in the short term, but look at it in the long term:

You pick up a GA4 disc from some random mob in a mission.

MrLuckyInsertNonFixerProfHere: Wow! Didnt expect that...

MrLuckyInsertNonFixerProfHere: Well, it's for fixers only and I'm not a fixer, so I guess the fixer should have it.

MrIncrediblyLuckyFixer: WTF! WOW! w00t! THX THX THX!

Think of the reputation THAT would give you in the general populace! The man/woman who just voluntarily gave up GA4 to a team member.

And if that fixer has even an ounce of honor in him, he will be your personal blitz/HoT/Run Buff/NCU ***** for the rest of eternity.

The rest of the team might protest that it should be rolled, but it would sound really pathetic if the item was given by the looter to the person in the team who could/would use it, rather than sell it on eBay.

My 2 cents, but the guide should definitely be required reading for anyone who teams.
    Reverend Revelator Ramagano, Proud Something of Alpha Omega

Alpha Omega: Fighting For Your Future, Today

No, I'm not back.

How embarrassing, after all these years it turns out I CAN'T spell **ncom with an F and a U, talk about egg on my face eh?

Originally posted by Dyna18
    These are the rules I've been doing missions for as long as I can remember.

Trouble is off-course when loot is all and someone has no itention in sharing a nice item more then 1 people wants equally....
    If you team with regulars/guildies you trust, Loot All is how it should be.

If you team with pickup teams, Loot Alpha is probably best.

Although Loot Leader might work if you are teaming with reasonable people, and tell them up front that you guarantee that anything worth over 1 mill on the market will be rolled for no matter what.

Although I gotta admit, I would be very su****ious of an unknown, to me, Team Leader who said that, and might consider dropping the team if I didnt buy the guarantee-for-roll claim.

Very knotty problem, which I easily solve by doing two things:

1) Team mostly with guild and other people I know and trust

2) Don't care about the money that much.

Personally I blitz enough to keep my cash reserve at around 4 mill or so, and thats it. Don't really need more for day to day stuff.
    Reverend Revelator Ramagano, Proud Something of Alpha Omega

Alpha Omega: Fighting For Your Future, Today

No, I'm not back.

How embarrassing, after all these years it turns out I CAN'T spell **ncom with an F and a U, talk about egg on my face eh?