Thread: I feel like a RAT

Vanquisher

Exclamation I feel like a RAT

I feel like a rat , crawling around the citty floors . Ive only made it to levle 44 but I cant find anything to do but run around doing missions. IM SICK of missions , and im to big for the "Subway"! I walk out of Tir and it feels like im playing a single player game. "WHER IS EVERYONE !?" I ask myself. How many people actualy play this game?

Also, after levle 40 wher is there to go ? It seems everyone likes to hang out in Tir Arena with their overequiped fixers asking Martial Artists if they wana duel. Ive read posts about "content" lacking , but it cant be this bad ..... can it ? Im sure theirs many lvl 200's but wher do they hang out at?

To make it more understandable im only asking 2 questions.

#1 - What is there to do besides missions?
    #2 - Wher is their to go besides Tir?

1. Go hunting in the vast expanse that is Rubi-Ka, mingle in one of the many bars/clubs, get married, have a picnic, furnish your apartment, find items and sell them for ludicrous prices....etc

2. Anywhere you turnip! Rubi-Ka is huge and theres plenty to explore!
    Try exploring and maybe when ur a higher level you can go into Omni territory and visit The Rompa Bar.

Hope this helps.

Married??? He has more than 150 levels of macking nanomage females ahead of him! Don't strap the chains on the little guy yet!!
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat

Cool

You get out of this game what you put into it.
    Make friends.. join an org... start an org! Build towers, or plunder someone elses! Make yourself a
    distinctive character, be different... the best news for you, is that characters get to start being really fun after lvl 50! Good luck and have fun.

hmm.

get a team at tir ft and hunt cyborgs in tir. Or you could whompa to just outside of wine and fight those ninja's(might be to high for you). I used to go to rhino cockpit in the far east of newland desert zone (might be to low an area now for you but u can always find a team there or you could a while back).

Monsters around bliss might be good for you after you hit lvl 50 for solo or below lvl 50 if your in a team.
    svendor lvl 206 nt
    Eternal fury
    LORD oF THE CLAW CAMP.

Sound like you need to play another game. Who's forcing you to keep playing AO if your so "sick" of it ?
    Aguitha, Engineer
    Cratisha, Bureaucrat

Vanquisher

Wink I see....

I understand now , I just got confused doing the same thing over and over again . I felt stuck , you know what im sayin ? Thanks everyone ... with the exception of grumpy Aguitha , look at her face dosnt she look all pissed-off at something ? Aguitha whatcha mad at ?

No one is forcing me to play I will stop if I get bored , I was simply making sure I didnt need to quit , that there is hope

Originally posted by Aguitha
    Sound like you need to play another game. Who's forcing you to keep playing AO if your so "sick" of it ?

Deleted my post, not because I've changed my mind, just because
    I'm not going to propagate the negative.

Ah, all better.
    Last edited by hobbes; Jan 3rd, 2003 at 15:35:10.
    "So shines a good deed in a weary world."

I'm not mad, i just don't understand people coming here and posting about how sick they are about the game. If you sick of something stop doing it, simple ?

It's fine for me the be sick of the bugs, of rubber banding, etc... but according to your post you sick of the gameplay !
    Last edited by Aguitha; Jan 3rd, 2003 at 15:39:41.
    Aguitha, Engineer
    Cratisha, Bureaucrat

Originally posted by hobbes
    What is the point of this post? What motivates people to continue this banal activity.
    ehehehe whoa, you don't really want to get into that ?

i mean, why are people postin "Can i have your stuff ?", why are people labelin me a troll ? why do people hate me ?

Originally posted by hobbes
    Also tired of, "It just a game!"

Next time your kids spend 4 hours building a sand castle at the beach and some punk kicks it over for no reason just before they complete it. Tell your kids, "I can't believe you're mad about this, it's just a sand castle, cmon!" Can you see the point, here. Probably not.
    pffff yep i do see your point and i also see that it is a *multiplayer*-game ....

hmmm but i hope you also see that we are at least unsure about the consequences of kids spendin all their time online .....

sometimes i'm a bit scared ....

pffff hobbes how can you delete your post ,) oh well, just ignore it then ok ? ehehehe but couldn't resist pressin that submit-button ,)
    tradeskillz ?

Not everyone is an a@@hole in this game. It's just the ones who answer legitimate questions in the forums with jacka@@ answers.