Thread: Return of the Backpack Gnomes?

Return of the Backpack Gnomes?

It seems that the backpack gnomes have returned

If I take a backpack, put some items in it, put the backpack in the bank, the next time I go back to the bank and get it out all of the items are shuffled in the backpack. Anyone else seeing this?
    Drusillus
    Band of Brothers

Level 143 Omni-Tek Chief Engineer

Curator of the Rubi-Ka Encyclopaedia of Armor

Angry

Yes, happened to me yesterday. About 4 backpacks had their items rearranged when I put them in the bank and took them back out.

I know the order of things in backpacks, and in bank is all client side.. Just to lookout for yourself, you could make a copy of the Prefs folder and restore it if necessary.
    I just gave up on it keeping the order of things in backpacks long ago, as long as the bags are in inventory it seems to keep them intact.

This also happens - to me, at least - when I collect my backpacks from reclaim. All the things I've carefully put in order for easy access (medsuit, tradeskill-implants, buff-items) for everyday use are jostled about and put into a predetermined order - but what that order is based upon I have no idea about.
    -Ward 'Kzak' Hereda, Clan L220, AL15 'Competent' Supreme Creator on Rubi-Ka 1. Equipment setup.

Life is like a box of chocolates. Except, you know, the brown stuff in the box? That's not chocolate.

Doing his part to make the world a more interesting place since December 2001.. but not any more. Account cancelled, playable until 2006-11-13 19:25:49. See you in Age of Conan!