Thread: What happened to the windows resising

What happened to the windows resising

A long time ago FC mentioned a resising method of windows and also that would should be able to detach the shop window from the side.

We have gotten the resiable option with the info window, but not the inventory, bags, or any other windows.

The windows I would like to see resisable are:

friends list.
    Allow us to make it longer and/or change how much room the various chats takes up. Since NW came out we were added two more chats. None we can talk on but that gives us info. Well the All tower does. the org. tower chat is just silent all the time. Even when my own towers are attacked.

Inventory window/bag window
    How hard would it be to allow us to resize them? It was something I think you said you would allow us to do.

Detaching shop window.
    It is very booring to have to either scroll up and down or close windows when you are purchasing armor for example. Allowing us to detach the shop window from the list to the right would make it easier to see if that armor in the shop is better then what we have one now. (For example) there are more reasons for this to be added in the game.

Some answers please. From FC if possible but I take an answer from any other player if that is all I am gonna get. Just dont flame ok? There is no gain in flaming so if that is what you intend to do. Do it somewhere else.
    General Thoram of the Twin Sun Syndicate

(

No way Thoram... maybe 1 year after shadowlands when they fix major bugs in it... then maybe.

Edit> This isnt flame, this is just sad sigh.
    Last edited by Klattu; Jan 6th, 2003 at 21:05:56.

These resources were used to make the new Character Generation Hall. We spend 0,0001% of our AO playtime in this Hall and the remaining 99,9999% using the GUI. Smart move 'eh?!