Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Lilnymph's Good News

Originally posted by Demenzia
    Congrats again Lil!

And if the union's "blessed", I'm willing to see the pictures
    I would be willing to sell pictures. Actually their are lots and lots of options in that department Lil. Granted the embryo wont have the genes of both parents at this stage in the science but there are 2 of you. Perhaps have a male donor from each side of the family contribute to the respective embryos and you will have it as close as it can be in 2003. Or you could join the Raeliens? Nah that would be kooky.

Either way, I am happy that you have found love. As humans, everything else we do is only to pass the time untill we can get back to love.
    Bad Fixer
    Non Illegitimus Carborundum Est!

A big congrats to you bolth

May you have a long and happy life/marriage/relation together
    Fausto Biggfoo Clyburn

Are you some kind of robot? And if so what kind of powers do you have? Do you use them for Good? or for Awesome?

Congratulations, Lil. Happiness is where you find it; you found it. Be happy.

-Josh, the person behind the 2500 posts.
    Gunned down the young. Now old, crotchety, and back.

/hugs and all my best wishes again !
    "Donner à des millions une connaissance de l'anglais, c'est les rendre esclaves". (Hind Swarâj, ch. 18)

Smile w00t

Congrats!
    Do unto others, then run!

this isn't such good news

oh well,

Lil, my best friend is a beautiful woman (super HOT!) and I don't like her current girlfriend. I'm conspiring against her girl and you were on my list of possible suitable replacements for her girlfriend.
    If you had moved to the U.S. I could have hooked you up. You would not have been sorry. If you ever want to come out of the rain and live on a real continent instead of an island (just think of the per capita of babes here!) then come see me and I will set you up with some real American hotties.

..it's so hard to find a good girl for my girl.
    RK2
    Qwikz - HUGE Inc.

"I should get one of those signs that says "One of these days I'm gonna get organezized".

Grats to ya both lil!
    /me glaces at Gaffeys cheerleader outfit and says:
    Hey, hey... now is the time, so get those pom-poms buzy m8

Just want to say a big thankyou for all your kind words, especially those of you I haven't met before (more people to hug ).

Oh, and fixalotty, on the note about per capita babes, why do you think I live in the city with the highest student population in europe though I admit moving somewhere it rains slightly less might be nice, might get to work on my tan a bit more lol

hugs

lilnymph
    Lilnymph - Clan Fixer - RK1
    lilnymph wrote on November 21st, 2003 08:01:01:
    You may take our postcount threads, but you will never take our FREEDOM!!!!!
    Originally posted by Cz
    The post count is mine! All mine! Mwahahahah!

40.476190476190474% of me is a huge nerd! How about you?
    Style over Substance

Smile Gratz Lil!

/me Bows deeply for the Fixer Princess and wishes her good luck with her girlfriend.
    Fixer issues

Quote Originally Posted by heartless888 View Post
    fixers got 2 more hots since LE, which means their healing over time, more or less, went up 200%

Grats on that lil and how is building your new computer going
    Q u o t e:
    ((OOC))

Pardon me for hijacking the thread, here..

But, Brion - if you don't want your mother to know you were up and on the computer at 3:29 in the morning - DON'T post on a forum that she reads.

Busted.
    Grounded.

From the WoW forums. best PWNAGE EVAH!!!

Another Congratulations from the UK is in order I feel.
    Turchin - Fat Crat member of Illuminati.

Congratulations too Lil, best wishes to both !
    Menlas

- Fixer (Doer) -

Advisor of A.I.R

Originally posted by lilnymph
    why do you think I live in the city with the highest student population in europe
    Brighton?

Oh and Skizzz, you live far to close to me for comfort (Sunny isnt the word I'd have used :-) )

(clue: If I was into football I'd be a scummer....and so would you)

oh and gratz lil :-)
    Dont you think I look like Geordie from Star Trek?
    <-----------------------------------------------------------
    Actually I look more of a cross between him and Picard don't I?

Originally posted by Warlock

Brighton?
    What has Brighton got to do with anything? Manchester you fool!!

UK's second city, and best place on the planet (short of right next to my girlfriend, but that is a bit soppy talk for this forum )

Hugs to all

lilnymph
    Lilnymph - Clan Fixer - RK1
    lilnymph wrote on November 21st, 2003 08:01:01:
    You may take our postcount threads, but you will never take our FREEDOM!!!!!
    Originally posted by Cz
    The post count is mine! All mine! Mwahahahah!

40.476190476190474% of me is a huge nerd! How about you?
    Style over Substance

If I didn't know any better, I'd label you just another David Beckham swooner...
    Bima, Golly, Whatsamatta, Laslingis and an army of sub-100 alts

Congratulations, Lilnymph! =)

(and a little new years hug to all you fixers)

- schma (enjoying life on the RL server)
    schma

:: schma ran out of cookies on the 4th of march, 2003 ::
    :: Hitched a ride back with the aliens ::

Originally posted by lilnymph
    UK's second city, and best place on the planet
    Grr! Argh! It's not the second city, unless you're ranking on the number of hub caps nicked

On a different note, we should all start petitioning Mr Tony Blairs and get the law shifted into this century. Big congratulations, Lil and partner
    Hukk [Gear] - Teh handsome

congrats from a little town called killyleagh on the coast of n.ireland

Neophyte Hotpanties

/me stumbles out of bed with fever

w00t! Lil is getting hitched. wait .... NOOOOOOO I wanted to marry you....... you cant.

Oh well you will be much happier with your current than you would be with me. So I am happy for you. Gratz Lil !
    We are not racist, religious, violent, elitist or criminal. We are the sworn enemy of injustice and those who warp laws into justification for the corrupt. We are the freaks in your school, office, or church. We are the ones who do not sit idly by, or turn a blind eye to injustice in any form. We are vigilantes, hackers, freejackers, spies, and friends. We are sick of the current corpora-political trend and seek to ensure that infringements on freedom do not go unnoticed. We are Fixers!

Freshman Pete "Teufeldieb" Freiman - Retired Due to Lack of Content for Fixers in SL

Samuel "Pokett" Adams - Self Healing Tank

Congrats

Wish you all the best.

Myself i run the face of Rubi-ka still looking.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast