Thread: Body Dev

Question Body Dev

Can some1 tell me how body dev works? It must change by breed right? I thought the only difference breed made was in abilities. The reason I wanna know is I'm rerolling my NT nanomage because he has no health and nothing to show for it. I am thinking of becomeing an Attrox or Solitus NT. What's the difference in body dev for them, anyone know? Plus I wanna be able to TRY to PvP, I know NT sucks at it but I love them for PvM. And any other ideas that would help me make my decision please. Thanx

You get different amounts of health per body dev, I think.
    *poof*

Finally free from this nightmare!

Body dev and nano pool are the different for each profession but an atrox gets alot more hp per single point spent in body dev than a nano does.
    -War is not about who is right, it is about who is left.

- L92 MP
    - L7 Enf

Originally posted by Archu
    Body dev and nano pool are the different for each profession but an atrox gets alot more hp per single point spent in body dev than a nano does.
    No he doesn't.

Body Dev vs. Life is dependant on both Breed and Profession, which means if you reroll as Sol or Atr you will still benefit most from using Life clusters, since the NT profession pretty much makes Body Dev useless. This is the same deal for Nano Pool ability clusters vs Max Nano. Most professions benefit from max nano, NT's from nano pool. Enforcers benefit from Body Dev, most other professions from Life.

If you doubt it, confront Snarf with it, but I have quotes of him saying Body Dev isn't better than Life even as atrox

Rk1 :: Abasin :: lvl 72 clan nt
    Rk2 :: Illuvatar :: lvl 154 omni nt

Illuvatar, I suggest you read the thread one more time.

We aren't talking about body dev clusters versus life clusters.

We are talking about the different results of having X in body dev for the different breeds.

And the difference isn't as breath-taking as it seems to be, if you look at the pictures and descriptions of the breeds. You will get more HP as an Atrox, but not enough to make it or break it.

If anyone could find out the actual formulas, it would be much easier to compare. Anyone care to find out?
    *poof*

Body dev only gives 3 hps as an Atrox NT. You get a better deal with life implants.

Snarf
    Snarf: Level 165 Atrox NT

"At one time you were maybe a little useful Snarf. Now you're just being annoying." -- Hawkman

"Well one guy said Atrox was the worst breed for the NT. The other guy said......'You tell that to Snarf....he'll kick your arse!' You are a NT Rockstar!" -- Hemicuda

"Snarf, Snerf, Nerf. It's YOU that brought nerf to NT's you you!" -- Rhayden

"Snarf cuts to the core of the problem like a chainsaw to a bunny rabbit." -- Deaddreamer

How much does a Nanomage NT get then?
    *poof*