Thread: What buffs is CZ using?

Talking What buffs is CZ using?

Ok, its January the second, and I am at work. (To the non workers amoung you this is a situation also know as boredom, and not likely to get much work done )

A strange though just occurred to me, I wonder what buffs CZ is using on these forums? After all he is doing the tanking for Funcom against all the angry Mobs here ( ). So, any ideas guys?

please try and keep it friendly a fun

hugs

lilnymph
    Lilnymph - Clan Fixer - RK1
    lilnymph wrote on November 21st, 2003 08:01:01:
    You may take our postcount threads, but you will never take our FREEDOM!!!!!
    Originally posted by Cz
    The post count is mine! All mine! Mwahahahah!

40.476190476190474% of me is a huge nerd! How about you?
    Style over Substance

Dunno, but he definitely harassed a fixer for an NCU buff to slap in a few extras.
    Sometimes, old fixers die in Bitterness.

Cz is an agent. Plain and simple. Running FP fixer, of course.

He definitely has a fixer run-buff going, just in case he aggro's too many "flaming"-red mobs...

...also has some uber-version of Ruse of Taren running, so that he can hit sneak and lurk about and observe what all the mobs are doing...

He's also a soloer. Cz needs no team!

Cz is exploiting, it is as simple as that .. first off he implant stepped before they fixed that.. then he exploited inn the ncus before they fixed that.. he also stacked implants when that worked... he probably got a few more things up his sleeves aswell.. like a ql 300 pre-nerf sunburst
    or perhaps some of them pre-nerf reflect bracers.. who knows what his bank holds
    Operation impending doom 2 seems to have started with patch 15.6.5
    12.6 first contact, 14.6 second attempt, 16.6 Invasion of the gabber bots ?
    Old and bitter player, currently playing: Justincase GA4 wearing phix0r
    Originally posted by Cz
    I already saw this thread, but refrained from answering due to the pleasant show of confidence from Lumin.
    Sing a song for FunCom

He's definitely running Behemoth, Hack'n'Quack, Superior Omni-Med, and RRFE.

I also bet he's got in all three implants for Jobe Clusters of fire reflection, and two pre-nerf TL6 Element reflection bracers.
    Taren "Jynne" Suitt, Level 216/16 Eternalist
    Knight of Unity of the Rose - Check out our AO Tools!
    The Doctor Guide to: Notum Wars Martial Arts Perks! Nano Controller Units
    The General Guide to: Auto-Combat General Perks

Visit the Roses and check out the shops in our City, NE of ICC at 4500x1500 in Andromeda!

Iron Law of Exploits: If it can be exploited, it will be exploited. However a rule is exploitable, the exploits become the rule.

Not to mention sneak buffs so powerful they are only known to him and a few GMs. Probably a hefty runbuff, too, or he has a stilleto which can go into stealth mode.

Damn MORB I was about to show them that

~Chris

RestrictAction Wearer 2 - Doesn't that prevent you from doing anything? Or is that RestrictAction Wearer 6?
    My Main - Actionpete of the Red Tigers

And with one sweeping blow, Letah pwns everyone. :-D - Razishlyat, Nano Regen rate

The Shadowlands Perk System - "Are you feeling perky yet?"

On the Shadowlands Perk System:-
    Originally posted by OneChrisN
    Frankly we don't know anyting about it other that it's there and Enforcers can kick people in the nuts.

Originally posted by Shatai
    RestrictAction Wearer 2 - Doesn't that prevent you from doing anything? Or is that RestrictAction Wearer 6?

That's #6 (see the trader charms)

#2 restricts the player from doing anything useful.

~Chris

Oh man.. {drool} that's such a beautiful suit! Ah.

Anyways, I bet Cz is using one of the greatest nanos of all time: The first engineer nano, Armour Megaboost- boosts AC by 14. No one can stop him with that on!!
    Ernest "Zane0" Bunke - Equipment - Perks
    Obsidian Order
    Advisor

Fix 200+ Engineer Slayers

wow, cool!

does it drop of ian warr?

kurtz
    Pre-14.6 Freshman Boycott "Toolboxau" Canada - Legend 200 - Unit Member of Reborn - Proud American and Proud Conservative

ChanOP in FC's offical #anarchyonline; visit irc.funcom.com

Some say this country's just out looking for a fight
    Well after 9/11 man I'd have to say that's right
    Have you forgetten?