Thread: Looking for RolePlaying, Notum War, RK1, Clan

Looking for RolePlaying, Notum War, RK1, Clan

Greetings,

I've been gone for a long time and returned to AO to find the clan I created had died out. Even more sadly the Gathering of Souls event I created had died out.

RolePlaying:
    I don't see the point in playing a MMORPG if you don't try to live a bit like the world is real aka roleplay your char. I'm a relaxed roleplayer and jump in and out of char depending on the situation. I just don't feel there is a reson to force rp on the unwashed masses (When was the last time you took a shower in AO, well there you go, you are unwashed.)

Notum War:
    What I've seen of NW so far looks promising and fun, so I'm definately looking for a clan fighting in the tower wars.

What I hope to bring to the clan:
    Active and energitic (is that a word, well sounds cool anyway) personality. If your org need someone to organize raids, host RP events, help old/new -bies.

If all that matters to you is whatever I use a size 200 shoe or 10, if honor is only an issue when you can use it to degrade others and my acceptance into the guild depends on some complicated mathematical formula, then you definately never want me in the clan.

I don't want to lead a clan, I want to be a good little puppie and bark at the clan leaders enemies and get padded on the head in thanks.

Active is a two edges sword, it can be used to help the clan or disrupt it, if I end up having more ambitions than the clan does, then we will end up pushing and pulling and leaving no one happy.
    Kind Regards,
    Steen Player of
    Miravlix, Cybrexx, Calautica, Llwain
    Founder of Gathering of Souls. RolePlayer, PvP'er, Quester, Socializer, Idler, Helper.

Welcome back to RK. There are several RP style Clan guilds out there. I am sure you remeber Mercury Dragons, Unity of the Rose and now from what I hear, CAS again. My own guild was born from CAS with different politics. My members are actively encouraged to defend any clan guild and take part in attacks on a list of 8 or 9 Omni guilds that made unprovked attacks on us. I think all of the above guilds have at least one mining complex and maybe more than one. Good luck where ever you decide is right for you.
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    Former President and Founder,
    -Whisper's Edge-
    Former Member of the Atlantean CoT Clerical Staff

Socializer 73% Killer 53% Explorer 53% Achiever 20%

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.