Thread: Premade tradeskill only tower shop ql 150-200+ new stock and lower pricing!

Premade tradeskill only tower shop ql 150-200+ new stock and lower pricing!

Slaggie's Premade tradeskill only tower Shop ql 150-200+ new stock and lower pricing!

All towers listed are construct only. All buyout offers etc send tell to me ingame at superslang -

If you have any Cloud of Polychromic Nanobots ql 160ish+ I will make a 1mil discount per nanobot you can provide

I also make to order up to ql200 if I dont have it in stock let me know we can work out somthing.

Guardian Conductor of Corruption ql 198-212 (3 left)
    area effect -300 nano
    self effect is +30 or more to ts and also mc
    7-8mil buyout

Guardian Conductor of Corruption ql 140-150ish (have few in stock)
    area effect -273 ish nano
    self effect +21-23 mc and ts
    2mil buyout

Guardian Conductor of Presence ql 200-212 (few in stock)
    + to dmg and attack rating area and self \
    Used a 200 one and my crits jumped 700+
    7-8 mil buyout

Guardian conductor of learning 200-212 (2 in stock)
    Must have for blunt or blade users
    7-8mil buyout

Cold towers ql 165-300 (5 in stock)
    Get the ql metal you would like it to be.
    more dmg than your average tower - defend your base in style.
    3mil each

Service towers - ql 150 (5 in stock)
    Adds 350 ac and also heals 80 hp's over and over fast!
    3 for 1mil 7 for 2mil and pack full for 6mil

CURRENT DEALS
    If you provide higher ql nanobots clouds I will offer a decent discount towers.

I also build to order as needed. I also offer discounts if you have higher ql nanobot clouds. I can build your towers if you have all the parts needed or also make them to order using my parts. Any questions or work offers send me a tell to superslang.

Please bump this post.
    Last edited by SUPERSLAG; Jan 16th, 2003 at 07:55:25.
    Level 200 Eng

My name was nerfed if you wish to contact me ingame please use superslang

These are great days we're living, bros! We are jolly green giants, walking the earth with guns. These people we wasted here today are the finest human beings we will ever know. After we rotate back to the world, we're gonna miss not having anyone around that's worth shooting.

stock changed some added some removed
    Level 200 Eng

These are great days we're living, bros! We are jolly green giants, walking the earth with guns. These people we wasted here today are the finest human beings we will ever know. After we rotate back to the world, we're gonna miss not having anyone around that's worth shooting.

Level 200 Eng

new stock added send tell for avail.
    Level 200 Eng

Level 200 Eng

Think I will give this post a little bump, and at the same time use the occation to ask if you do ql 100 towers, and what you want for a premade tower of that ql.

Since I don't dabble in the lower qualities.... I'll do the above 150-200+ on RK2. You bring the parts.
    Elbo - LVL 220 Top of the line: Supreme Creator Engineer

Making 5 Gem Saba Bracers! Give tell in game!
    Crat - LVL 209! Doc - LVL 170,MA - LVL 106,Fixer - LVL 103,Keeper - LVL 140,, MP - LVL 109, Shade - LVL 165
    QFT: 1800+. EE: 2400+. ME: 2400+. Chem: 1800+ WS: 1900+. Psychology: 1800 Pharm: 1800

Making QL300 AI Armor and Weapons!

new towers in stock

also new deal buy 1 150 tower get a second half off.
    Level 200 Eng

bump
    Level 200 Eng

*smell*
    Remember "Jakeaway" Brigges
    Always "Spoton" Target
    Amsterdam "Firebrigade" Service

Returned from the grave and back in business.....

more stock added
    Level 200 Eng

bump
    Level 200 Eng

bump
    Level 200 Eng

updated post
    Level 200 Eng

Guardian Conductor of Corruption ql 140-150ish (have few in stock)
    area effect -273 ish nano
    self effect +21-23 mc and ts
    2mil buyout

il take one be ingame after school
    Xolinlevh 202 NT Armor
    owner of 2x qual 108 freedom arms notum! and member of The Black Hand
    now wielding a qual 200 freedom arms G2!!!

Recoil04 158 agent Armor