Thread: best ways to make money?

best ways to make money?

I see people going around with al this massize amount of cash and i cant seem to make **** worth of credits. What is everyones suggestion for a non guild player to make money?

Blitz missions in Broken Shores repeatedly for days on end for QL239 Anima nanos. Thats prolly the best and fasted reliable way to make cash. Otherwise... go win some unique loot and sell it.
    Nitsobar - lvl 219/13 Doc - Equipment - Perks - History
    MrBruce - lvl 204/6 MA - Equipment - Perks - History
    MsHackalot - lvl 123/9 Twink Fixer - Equipment - Perks - History

Veterans of Synergy Factor

Click to email me

get a trader to lvl 25

run missions for ql 239 anima nanos

stock up on the nanos, give them to the trader

have the trader sell em in the trader store, with triple imped computer literacy, and that complit buff running

rake in the money on your trader, and xfer it back to your main.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Run missions for ql 199 Ithicas, ql 200 NCU, and other various items, that people really want, that are too lazy to go out and get.

Ithicas go for 1-2 mil a pop, as do NCU chips

beg

Thats about all i can think of right now, im sure there are other ways

how about for low levels (lvl 69 currently)? I dont want to be forced to beg...

heres a tip
    just stop worrying about your money
    the higher you get the more money you will have

it will all just come to you

bah...

or just do missions and missions and missions etc etc.... it takes ages to get the credits u need...... What the Perfect Blitz?
    Opsund 220/30 Ma
    Xandathrii 220/30 Enf
    Vekten 220/30 Doc

Lifdrasil 100/10 Eng

Retired General of Ascension, enjoying my elder days and the end of AO in The Asylum.(Currently of-world , but comming back soon(TM)
    Stop the inflation and madness, support my Tier 4 crusade

Indeed not worrying about money is a smart thing to do.
    Once you get to level 120 you can get plenty of cash from just selling the junk you find in missions.

I'm L160 now, and can make about 1M a mission just from looting stuff. So that's without even trying. When I go blitzing, it takes me 4-7 minutes to blitz 3 missions (terminal time not included) giving me about 1.2-1.6M from the items I blitz for.
    • RK2: Dyna2 Enfo Dyna18 NT Dyna666 Keeper Dyna4000 Fixer Dyna27012 Crat
    • RK-Test: Dyna0002 Meta-Physicist Dyna90210 Fixer ( 05-02-2003)
    • Check my QL200 Enforcer implant designs at Auno.org: 1HE 2HE 2HB
    • Best custom map: Raiko's Map (based on Dovve's AO Enhancements)
    • Best custom skin: Notum DovveTech HUD upgrade (based on Dovve's AO Enhancements)

Omni-Tek is your friend!
    Elnertz: "I spend all my time making all the loot mine, all because there is no ****ing storyline!"

BEst way to make money, right now, is to take yo damn shoe off and let me lick the dirt off your stank feet.

The best way to make cash at lower lvls is to grab Team Missions to solo.

Get someone(pay them like 50k if needed) for a temp team, pull 3 missions(if you paid) or each grab some and just kill everything in it and kill boss.

Take like 6 empty backpacks and fill them up(I used to loot everything) and you make a nice chunk of change off vendor loot. Sell boss loot to players.

Not sure about Omni, but for clan there are enough people standing around FT tir hanging out and jump at a chance to make some cash for a 2min team.

Anything is better than begging, I help out alot of people, but never give to beggers.

Cheers
    Sepaku
    125 Atrox Fixer

Start an Atrox MA
    Get Clicksaver
    At lvl 5ish pull missions for QL10 Concrete Cusions.
    Get 3 missions close together.
    Run mission
    Sell pairs for 250-300k

I did this many times and made between 10-15 million each temporary MA before I couldnt pull anymore with QL10 Cusions.

Now at lvl 157 I make more then I can spend just doing mission. I have noticed that instruction discs sell for a ton at vendors. Hell I got 700k for a Grid Armor 4 disc once!

j/k
    Hemicrusher

My Current Armor Setup Nail Armor Baby!

Stupidity Should Be Painful

LVL 200 Clan Enforcer - General of Lost Chapter