Thread: I dont care what you say.

I dont care what you say.

Notum wars was worth the 20 bucks i hade to pay to get it. I only PvP twice in the arena and died both times so i was very mad at FC for making me rest some of my skills to try to be effective in pvp when notum wars came out. But i have to say its the most fun i have had playing this game and while there are still some issues with my guy kinda sucking in PvP i still think its great.

However the couple things i dont like are not being able to defend my base no matter what lvl attacks which sucks but i can live with even with the new no buffing lower lvl players rule.

But i think this CC sytem is crap. I havnt experienced it yet but from what i have read on here it doesnt work. I dont like the idea of it in the first place because i would have love to have been involved in some massive battle with hundreds of people.

But all in all NW was worth the money.
    svendor lvl 206 nt
    Eternal fury
    LORD oF THE CLAW CAMP.

oh yeah.

Forgot to add into my last post that funcom should quit trying to make NW better because each time they try it seems (at least to me) the whole game is less fun.
    svendor lvl 206 nt
    Eternal fury
    LORD oF THE CLAW CAMP.

Thumbs up

I love NW too.

Adds ****e to the game which wasn't there before, and helped with guild unity immensely.

I agree too, although I think it still needs to be tweaked a bit.

But yeah, it has given PvP some actual, bonafide usefulness in the game, instead of being mostly a griefing tool (until NW the only PvP I did was getting ganked in MMD), and it has indeed done wonders for unity and cooperation, both between guild members and between different guilds (clan that is, omni seems to be a bit slow on that side, at least on Rimor).

I think what people needs to do, is to really think about what their role in the wars should be. We would all like to be the ones who wade into the zone and gank 15 people, but even the peeps who CAN do that sometimes can't because of lag and CC.

Everyone can do something, even if it is only scouting or buffing, and while this may not be the most glorious of jobs, they still need doing. For example, an MP might be seriously gimped in PvP, but would be REALLY helpful dispensing useful buffs outside the battlefield. If the peeps on your side is fighting with Mochams, it could easily turn the tide of battle. Ditto Engies (sloughing field), ditto MAs (mark and evades), etc, etc
    Reverend Revelator Ramagano, Proud Something of Alpha Omega

Alpha Omega: Fighting For Your Future, Today

No, I'm not back.

How embarrassing, after all these years it turns out I CAN'T spell **ncom with an F and a U, talk about egg on my face eh?

The land control battles give me something to do now that I can no longer level. So they're usually a welcome distraction; but at times, they're an annoying nuisance.
    Heals - they're not just for tradeskills anymore
    Hypos omni doc RK2 <-- stupid enough to have thought that going past level 150 would help her be a better doc
    Phlair omni mp RK2 solo char
    Nerfbat omni enf RK2 awarded the hammer of braveness
    Shadow Ops

Originally posted by Revelator

Everyone can do something, even if it is only scouting or buffing, and while this may not be the most glorious of jobs, they still need doing. For example, an MP might be seriously gimped in PvP, but would be REALLY helpful dispensing useful buffs outside the battlefield. If the peeps on your side is fighting with Mochams, it could easily turn the tide of battle. Ditto Engies (sloughing field), ditto MAs (mark and evades), etc, etc
    Great ! so, my MP and MA get to experiance NW from outside the combat zone acting as 1 stop buff shops, wow, definatly worth getting it then.... not.

instead of brining out crappy addon's why dont you try to fix the main game first FC, its been over a year and it still unbalanced as hell, and basicly the only way to succeed at PvP is to spend loads twinking the hell out of a char.
    We first fought the heathens in the name of religion, then Communism, and now in the name of drugs and terrorism. Our excuses for global domination always change.

Whether long range weapon or suicide bomber
    Wicked mind is a weapon of mass destruction

Remember boy that your forefather's died
    Lost in millions for a country's pride
    The same old story again all those tears shed in vain
    Nothing learnt and nothing gained only hope remains