Thread: PvP flag ownz.

PvP flag ownz.

Now I would like to see people who attack PvP flagged people become PvP flagged themself, Thus stopping Reclaim Camping to an extent, Also it would make PvP a bit more intresting Imo.
    Despite everything in the end I was a Fixer and I can say it was hell of a ride.

yeh reclaim camping sucks, but i saw quite a few people that went afk while flagged near an omni grid exit so go figure ...
    Infamine 200 soljah

thought about that too; attack a pvp flagged person become one too Would be fair and a lot fun.

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Yeah I'm back, no need to ask your ebay-check questions

I'd support that
    -Stexer 'n Sterex

I am adored

Support the addition of non-level-restricted dueling

Type KSA -
    Killer 93%
    Socializer 40%
    Achiever 33%
    Explorer 33%

Fun ? Maybe
    Fair ? I think not. That person with the pvp flag has earned it, and when I have my revenge on that guy who shot my tower I don't need a PvP flag myself thank you

I dont see a pvp flasg as a revenge-flag though; I see it as a participant in the war; maybe you can call it a "real" soldier (as in army, not the class).

Ah well, I just need an excuse so we get some nice pvp fights which are worth participating in.

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Yeah I'm back, no need to ask your ebay-check questions

Could Bronto Burger Brawls ever get tiresome?

No more "Meet me at Ent BB," just say the "BBB." It'll be the new MMD! (*edit: When MMD was popular =P )
    -Stexer 'n Sterex

I am adored

Type KSA -
    Killer 93%
    Socializer 40%
    Achiever 33%
    Explorer 33%

Ran through Tir a couple of days ago with PvP Flag on me, Never had that fun in AO ever . Even got me a lil storm enfo :P.

PvP flag is what myself personally expected from the Start of AO. A real war
    Despite everything in the end I was a Fixer and I can say it was hell of a ride.

Res camping was thrown out of the game once. It needs to be thrown out again.
    Heals - they're not just for tradeskills anymore
    Hypos omni doc RK2 <-- stupid enough to have thought that going past level 150 would help her be a better doc
    Phlair omni mp RK2 solo char
    Nerfbat omni enf RK2 awarded the hammer of braveness
    Shadow Ops

Slaughter! *basks in the thought*
    -Stexer 'n Sterex

I am adored

Type KSA -
    Killer 93%
    Socializer 40%
    Achiever 33%
    Explorer 33%

lol Stexter.. gimp.

~Chris

I don't care if I die, as long as I can get back in within a few minutes. I could spend hours doing that. Hope a change like this doesn't diminish attention paid to tower PvP, though.

Oh another suggestion -- the newly flagged "children" of the originally flagged "pappy" should have less a PvP-Flagged "sentence." Maybe 15-30 minutes instead of 4 hours. The strings of PvP flagged people may get too large to be appropriate to fix this problem. Brawling people around a reclaim might not protect the newly reincarnated. Or maybe just 4 hours. Any thoughts?
    -Stexer 'n Sterex

I am adored

Type KSA -
    Killer 93%
    Socializer 40%
    Achiever 33%
    Explorer 33%