Thread: Eels and his Multi Purpose Tuner

Eels and his Multi Purpose Tuner

I've got a gift basket and have trekked all the way to Eels in Avalon, but he won't take the basket from me. Does anyone know how to get him to stop blabbereing on about Sentinal armour and talk about Multi Purpose Tuners instead?

You could try talking to him and taking his mission, and then talking to him some more.

Don't expect everything to be so pat.

Unhappy

Thank you for your advice, but I have tried EVERY conversational gambit he cares to make, and I have had no luck. He never mentions anything to do with gift baskets. DO I have to talk to someone else first or is my copy of NW bugged or what?

He does not mention gift baskets, nor will he. Ever.

Does he mention cigars and cognac?

Hint: Is there anything else you can do for him?

Honestly - I have tried the "Are you sure there's nothing else I can do for you" option - all I get is a goodbye and a brief flash of "broken link". I can't tell if it's my install that is faulty or a problem at Funcom's end.
    Notoriety is not as good as fame, but it's heaps better than obscurity.

Then you've done what you're supposed to. It worked fine, obviously, for me and many others.

Have you petitioned? Also, did you have the game before NW was released? If you did, you didn't need to install anything from the CD, you only had to register the key.

I hope you find a solution. Seems an odd problem.

Cool

Accept the mission he offers you first,then continue the conversation.He only mentions what he wants in passing.

you have to accept the mission for the log book before he mentions he is always in the market for cigars and booze .

~aqua
    Kappen Token Trader of Project EDEN LV 217 mind numbing grinding since 1948 well it just seems that long!!!!!

Playing a Trader is like cyber S&M

---------
    "if you dont die in mass pvp your not doing it right"