Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Division9

Question Division9

Hello

Who is the leader for Division9?

Thx for answering

Tredge is the current leader of Div9, and I am 2nd in Command..finally back planet-side as well, so if you have any questions, please feel free to shoot me a /tell
    Commander Barron
    Prime Director: Omni-1 Operations
    2nd in Command
    Division 9 [R.S.G.E]
    barron@rsge.net
    Click Here to Visit the ALL NEW Division 9 Website

This is just to announce that recruitment in Div9 IS reopend now, so submit those applications folks...
    Commander Barron
    2nd in Command
    Division 9 [R.S.G.E]
    barron@rsge.net

About how many actual players are in Div9? The org looks intriguing, but I'm not really into huge guilds. Are some of those members listed actually alternate characters?

Yes, a fair number of those on the roster are alts..however, we still boast a membership of roughly 210 or so actual players, the remaining number being alts...

Despite that, we're still a family and try not to lose anyone in the shuffle...every single member is important to us. Check out our site for more detailed information.

We are one of the largest units on planet (RK1 btw), as well as one of the oldest...we formed offline during/before beta and were one of the first formed when the guild stuff went live near the end of beta.

http://division9.rsge.net
    Last edited by Barron; Feb 4th, 2002 at 16:04:25.
    Commander Barron
    2nd in Command
    Division 9 [R.S.G.E]
    barron@rsge.net

Family

We at Division9 are like a family, but dont be confused we still get the job done. Most people who are online at similar times get to know eachother very well...

*Salute Barron.
    215 Solitus Soldier RK1
    Advisor Midnight Reveries.

Do politics exist? Yes.
    Who's involved in them? Anyone who wants to be.

If you spend your time worrying about what everyone else is doing in their lives, you'll miss what's happening in yours.

Doctors

Just a Note:
    Division 9 is actively seeking doctors in the 25-50 level ranges.
    any doctors that are considering a Omni-Tek Guild please contact me in game or Visit the division web site at
    http://division9.rsge.net/

Lyda Carnalla, Major
    Medical Services, Division 9
    callsign: Seloth

sorry need this back up there...bump

In addition to the lower level doctors, we're also actively looking for Agents, Fixers and Sodiers in the 20-35 range or so...our ranks are getting a little top heavy, and we'd love to get some younger blood in...we've got a huge bank of equipment just waiting to be doled out..hehe..
    Commander Barron
    2nd in Command
    Division 9 [R.S.G.E]
    barron@rsge.net

Question Engineers?

Interested in taking on an Engineer?

Lvl 17 Solitus Engineer - recently of NLC.

I'm on RK2 - do you have a chapter there or are you RK1 only?
    Numi7, Omni-Tech Employee
    Solitus Engineer
    Division 3 [Omni Reclamation]
    RK2

ba-dum-*bump*

Division9 [R.S.G.E.] has no RK2 chapter, and has no plans to begin one. We believe maintaining two separate chapters would be a strike against cohesion - cohesion being one of our foremost principles.

Div9 also has a level 25 requirement for applicants, which shouldn't present too much of a challenge to anyone interested in joining. And we can always use engineers...

I would like to join!

Hi ~

I have already done a recruit app on your sit and have done a brief . < emphasize > introduction of myself to Seloth in game just about several minutes ago,

I have 2 chars I play .. I think 58 agent (andoree ) and 18 MP soon to be main ( metafazeek ) and was wondering if I would be able to get in or not .. Decided to post my case here as I would like to find out soon heh .. I had bad expiereinces in the past w/ guilds in AO and was just kind of anxious to wait on the 48-72 hours for app. review .

Please reply
    much thanks,

Metafazeek

Question

I'm a lvl 21 Fixer looking to join.

I've filled out the form at the site, hope I get a tell soon you guys look great.

A little Bump for the greater good of Rubi-ka.

Just to give a little more info to those of you wishing to join the ranks of Division 9....

We are on RK 1..we have no plans to expand to RK 2, as that would stretch us kind of thin.

In order to be accepted into our training academy, the character you apply with needs to be a minimum of level 25...if you are under this level, your application will most likely be rejected, however some exceptions are made...and you are always free to reapply once you have reached 25th level as well (if you weren't that high when you first applied that is...heh). If you apply with an alt, but your main is over this limit, that isnt considered...once you are in, however, alts are allowed even under the level 25 cap...

Our recruitment opens quite frequently as we graduate folks out of the Academy and into the main unit...so if our main page states that the academy is full, keep checking (at least every couple of days), odds are you'll be able to submit an application soon.
    Commander Barron
    2nd in Command
    Division 9 [R.S.G.E]
    barron@rsge.net

**weekly bump** To keep us fresh in your minds..hehe
    Commander Barron
    2nd in Command
    Division 9 [R.S.G.E]
    barron@rsge.net