Originally posted by Insida
    Evac is needed when:
    You got 2800 AC's and 7k HP with all the outside buff
    * 1) choose other armor, 2) there are classes that got even less HP
    When Special refresh every 15seconds
    * And this is bad how? 15 secs is fast compared to most specials
    When you armor go OE from nanoskills debuff
    * And our armor can't go OE?
    When Nanoshutdown turn you totally naked...
    * Noone is forcing you to use GA, there is plenty of other stuff to chose from.
    When you have heals that gives you 600HP every 10seconds
    * Again this is bad how? Lot's of classes don't have heals
    When you dont have any debuff beside Run Speed
    * A root is a very strong tool
    When everyone run fast as you and your supposed to be fast
    * You're still fast then, and most are only fast because of your own buffs.
    When NT can kill you in 6seconds
    * And how long does it take you to kill a NT?

Im not saying GA fixer suck, Im only saying that which such huge hole in their armor, they need something to save their asses. Its the only fixer UNIQUE ability.
    See inline comments in quote.

You are also conveniently forgetting the goodies GA is giving you.
    Can you explain me why a GA4 fixer is at times a better tank then an enforcer?
    • RK2: Dyna2 Enfo Dyna18 NT Dyna666 Keeper Dyna4000 Fixer Dyna27012 Crat
    • RK-Test: Dyna0002 Meta-Physicist Dyna90210 Fixer ( 05-02-2003)
    • Check my QL200 Enforcer implant designs at Auno.org: 1HE 2HE 2HB
    • Best custom map: Raiko's Map (based on Dovve's AO Enhancements)
    • Best custom skin: Notum DovveTech HUD upgrade (based on Dovve's AO Enhancements)

Omni-Tek is your friend!
    Elnertz: "I spend all my time making all the loot mine, all because there is no ****ing storyline!"

Originally posted by Dyna18
    Can you explain me why a GA4 fixer is at times a better tank then an enforcer?
    Because MOBs make poor PvPers. They rarely use the tools that player characters of the same class use all the time.

GA hate is funny.

Originally posted by Novalia
    GA hate is funny.
    Pay attention. It's not GA I hate, it's fixers that use evac in a 1on1 duel that raises my aggro.
    • RK2: Dyna2 Enfo Dyna18 NT Dyna666 Keeper Dyna4000 Fixer Dyna27012 Crat
    • RK-Test: Dyna0002 Meta-Physicist Dyna90210 Fixer ( 05-02-2003)
    • Check my QL200 Enforcer implant designs at Auno.org: 1HE 2HE 2HB
    • Best custom map: Raiko's Map (based on Dovve's AO Enhancements)
    • Best custom skin: Notum DovveTech HUD upgrade (based on Dovve's AO Enhancements)

Omni-Tek is your friend!
    Elnertz: "I spend all my time making all the loot mine, all because there is no ****ing storyline!"

Evac = Fixer skill, Rage = Enforcer skill, Dont use rage when a fixer root you then eh? But yeah escaping in a DUEL is pretty lame, However nothing wrong with Evacing in a Tower war ;P
    Despite everything in the end I was a Fixer and I can say it was hell of a ride.

Hehe yes, I once did a duel with a fixer in MMD, he ran and ran and ran but my dots tick as well so after a while he zoned. Replied to me he won because he could run and thats a special fixer skill

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Yeah I'm back, no need to ask your ebay-check questions

Riokou did you read the thread at all?
    The point was that he wants to fight a non GA Fixer to prove something which I still don't quite understand. The Fixer point of view is that GA is the Fixer's only true thing that makes him unique. And his strongest tool that allows him to be competitive in PvP.

We understand all the GA hatred out there I get yelled at every single day I PvP with someone.

I dont hate ga, ive used it. But yes..I did read the thread, I was simply replying to a fixer showing all the weaknesses it has.

And for some reason he thinks those dont apply to us either.

It was just as stupid as a fixer saying.

'specials hurt us' - Like it doesnt too anyone else.

Yeah Novalia I dunno whats yer problem but nobody is using GA hate here, I was simply correcting someone whining that ga isnt good enough.

Others have said what it can do and what there isnt anything it cant (eh?) okay you know.

Others have said that evacing in a arranged duel is anoying, this has nothing to do with GA either.

But I swear, you see all the high level GA user with titles like novice and neo, I mean its practically the easiest ****ing pvp class to play, Ive played one.

Strange thing happened today tho, my room mate Xzantriall was fightinf a fixer, he used crown of frost so she couldnt evac, then began to use his fixer nano. She had ga on, but it was hitting for 2, 2, 2. So he went back to crown o' frost and did better damage than if the anti ga did work.

The amount of times ive seen a fixer evac in a ARRANGED fight is funny. Its almost as lame as people attacking nts, then when they lose they step into 75% and stop attacking. = No nanos able to cast.

No gripes, No whines. Just a whole lot of bull**** and bugs.
    Last edited by Rioko; Jan 2nd, 2003 at 12:31:41.

Thumbs up

Originally posted by Letah
    Hehe yes, I once did a duel with a fixer in MMD, he ran and ran and ran but my dots tick as well so after a while he zoned. Replied to me he won because he could run and thats a special fixer skill
    haha yeah special skillz
    200 Neophyte Clan Soldier

Proud Member of Arion

A fixer without GA is like a NT with no nuke, no calm and no NS.
    Yeah right.

GA is all that. Hands down. NT's and Traders kill fixers. thasts mostly about it.

Any fixer who says GA doesnt make him the killing machines they are is... dumb.

I will ownpretty much any fixer who is not in GA. no matter how good their setup is.
    Nitsobar - lvl 219/13 Doc - Equipment - Perks - History
    MrBruce - lvl 204/6 MA - Equipment - Perks - History
    MsHackalot - lvl 123/9 Twink Fixer - Equipment - Perks - History

Veterans of Synergy Factor

Click to email me

Evac is needed when:
    So evac is needed when you have this plus grid armor on. Mmkay. I would understand you saying that you needed it with 4-5K AC and 8K HP or so, because you wouldn't need GA. Sounds like you are telling me Grid Armor doesn't help enough so you need evac. The truth is evac is used when you, suprisingly, get too many peolple on you. And don't give me this soldiers and enforcers can beat you crap. I see fixers laughing a enforcers and soldiers all the time.

What does this mean? That your enemies specials refresh every fifteen seconds? Well luckily since specials are all that most can hit you with your hot will have 1/2 that damage filled before the special recharges again.

No your 'summoned' armor goes OE'd. Max NR you don't have a problem. At least you have a better shot then most of do since the NR add from GA.

This won't land on you. Don't lie.

/me dreams of a HE that does this well. A hot would be nice too. Oh well, dont' get any of that and lower HP/evades to boot.

Yeah being able to mass root/mass snare/single root/single snare/evade debuff is a joke. Thats why I see you running right through a group of us at 2ho mass snaring and getting away pretty much every single time. Fixer nuke or not.

When everyone run fast as you and your supposed to be
    fast
    Pfft. My best buff, PNH, does much more to benefit people like you then it does for me. At least you will be faster, at least slightly, then everyone else. I will still run out of nano while the person with my HE will not.

I've initiated attack with you probably about 20 times and I have killed you once, and you said you were plundered. Every other time you either evac, or start coming close to killing a wounded me and handle the fixer nuke pretty well.

Im not saying GA fixer suck, Im only saying that which such huge hole in their armor, they need something to save their asses. Its the only fixer UNIQUE ability.
    You better not be saying GA sucks, cause you'd be looking like a fool considering how we all know it doesn't. And there isn't a huge ass hole in their armor, its a small one, you get a huge ass benefit from wearing the armor. Fixers unique ability is speed, travel and evades -- with or without grid armor.

lol I'd like to take on this guy. And have him take on a 200 doc or a 200 soldier or a NT or a raging EQB enforcer... hell just a qb will trash him fast. Hey if we all fought MPs and MAs and Engies we'd be great at PvP GA or not.
    ´
    The point was with Fixer nukes from post above. And i am a NT.. before NW when i hadnt gimped myself.
    RK1 - Hajk - Solitus - Lvl 217/DR 16 - Nanotech - Apocalypse
    ---
    Explorer 60% / Socializer 53% / Killer 46% / Achiever 40%

Grid Armor is a damn good peice of armor. But fixers need this to have their uniqueness in combat. Its not like were gonna kill you in 10seconds or something....

lol this went outta hand, but assuming from the ZERO tells from a fixer to duel i am pleased to see people actually stop saying GA is junk, cause its not
    Infamine 200 soljah

Originally posted by Karill
    fighting fixer not using grid armor would be same as killing a lvl 75 engie...
    lmao

this is all that needs to be said on this thread
    "A man is someone who has a cause he's willing to fight for and has a woman in his life he'll do anything to protect."
    -SDI Ssgt. Port, USMC, MCRD Parris Island S.C.

Experienced Stars "Stromm" Nstripes - Retired

Fun stuff: 1 2 3 4 (NEW!!)

Originally posted by Riokou
    Is it me or have half the GA fixer community become pvp noobs.

A Nt DOESNT NEED AN ANTI GA NANO TO KILL YOU.

I know Im just kinda contradicting myself, but its that same damn exact thing.

2800 acs, oki but 7k hp isnt that bad, and you can harldly be hit, you see a nt, run for god sake
    Wah wah, specials dont matter if your doing nice average damage which you do, and can do.
    oh, you think your the only one who suffers from nano skill debuff? stfu
    And nts cant do jack all, infact all nano casting classes can do jack all......wait thats all of them isnt it?
    Can I get the EXACT timing on both hots and how much they heal?
    Evades debuff? its enough, something at least
    You can Root and slow anyoingly as hell

When everyone run fast as you and your supposed to be fast
    When a ENF can kill you in 6second Coming from say a...hmm NT or something.

PS. I would take GA4 over anything else ANY day.
    I wouldnt whine about nts, I would avoid them. [/B]
    Riokou...Omni med incursion - 3 minute nano, heals like 122-277 damage every 5 seconds or so, and yes it can tick ****ty. Dr. hack n quack this is the good one that gives 340-360 per 10 seconds. So yes its possible we can tick 600 hp every 10 seconds, however it can be 122/340 as well. Same deal though mostly..

lol @ hajkster, right when fixers got their love i saw dirt in GA every time i went to 2ho, in playful cub form.. To say he 'pvped without GA' which i did as well at level 50-70ish was in days where it was only a suit that would make you prone to chain-critting. To say any fixer pvped at all in those days really doesnt mean much at all because we didn't really have the ability to do any good back then..

Though i can't agree more, evacing in an agreed to selfbuffed duel is pretty lame. Though whether people like it or not fixers running around all over the place snaring and rooting is a property of our profession...Haha, but i know what you mean, ive been told by other fixers im 'stupid' for not evacing in duels at tir...best was when sheffy used the doc nuke on a fixer he was dueling at the last moment to kill him and stop him from evacing

"Strange thing happened today tho, my room mate Xzantriall was fightinf a fixer, he used crown of frost so she couldnt evac, then began to use his fixer nano. She had ga on, but it was hitting for 2, 2, 2. So he went back to crown o' frost and did better damage than if the anti ga did work."

The NT nuke works like this. The target must have 851 add all def or more for the goods to happen on 'em. Crown of frost debuffs nano skills - now ive seen xzantriall he seems to be low level so im guessing fixers his level will be OEd below that point from the CoF debuff, making the add all def below 851. So the target reqs don't work, that is why he was hitting for 2...

Nitso "I will ownpretty much any fixer who is not in GA. no matter how good their setup is." you forgetting about our 50% duel again?

oh god, not p-evil again!!! :P "Fixers unique ability is speed, travel and evades "

speed and the ability to alter it through snares and buffs
    travelling through evac, fixer grid
    evades - with grid armor
    ok..i got nothing personal against this guy and don't wanna hurt his rep or anything so i wont put his name.. but here goes. In an efp battle i went to with patk9 against lucifer's dawn base i saw a fixer in CDS armor. We were being area snared and this was quite annoying so everyone turned and looked for someone in blue..Tangiers was in GA but he was far away from where the fighting was taking place, busy with some other people, so i looked around and saw an opi omni fixer in CDS, rooted him, bursted him, and an soldier just put an end to him totally right there with an alpha.. Tell me did any of his 'unique abilities' save him there? perhaps if the evades was an ability out of GA he could've escaped the enforcer and me. It is true he could've evaced but exactly what good are you doing coming to a place as far out as that (takes time even w/ Fixer grid to return) just to snare someone and die or run away?? im sure the AO professions guide agrees with what you're saying, but hell that ain't the real RK
    Nuff said...plz not this argument again lol

"/me dreams of a HE that does this well. A hot would be nice too. Oh well, dont' get any of that and lower HP/evades to boot. "

What nano costs 40% your nano pool?

also..you can reduce your nano cost through buffs and items to like something around 55%? we can reduce damage to 30%, which is up for debate...though i agree HE needs to tick faster as its useless for some profs who really burn through nano..

. "Max NR you don't have a problem. At least you have a better shot then most of do since the NR add from GA. "

A little thing insida found and showed me OE GA = negates an amount of the NR bonus depending on the amount of % the GA is debuffed. Though you'd still need to get 0% for it to be -300 NR...

"And don't give me this soldiers and enforcers can beat you crap. I see fixers laughing a enforcers and soldiers all the time."

me too, but i also see enforcers like supersoly and anikitos saying they can kill fixer and soldiers like cyboot saying fixers are easy

lastly...infamine asking me to duel her in normal armor is like me asking her to duel me while im in GA and she's using a nova flow..ffs.
    "A man is someone who has a cause he's willing to fight for and has a woman in his life he'll do anything to protect."
    -SDI Ssgt. Port, USMC, MCRD Parris Island S.C.

Experienced Stars "Stromm" Nstripes - Retired

Fun stuff: 1 2 3 4 (NEW!!)

Originally posted by Infamine
    not prooving anything, i want a fixer that claims that GA isnt all that to come and show me how much i miss with normal armor.
    Ga is all that, i dont have any problem with it, what bothers me is people saying GA isnt all that.
    not sure if you see my point here

edit: because its all that (not sure it makes it clearer in any way but maybe ?
    I wish I knew as much about being a fixer as everyone else does Then I might actually figure out what is so wonderful about grid armor.

Fact is, Infamine... Its a liabillity as much as it is an asset.

Walk a mile in my shoes before you tell me how they fit.
    Argulace
    President
    Total Aggression Gaming
    Mercenaries of Kai (TAG)
    Chapter I. LAYING PLANS "All warfare is based on deception."

Insida, neo and whining.
    Or is that evac talking?
    :|

Originally posted by Piercingevil

So evac is needed when you have this plus grid armor on. Mmkay. I would understand you saying that you needed it with 4-5K AC and 8K HP or so, because you wouldn't need GA. Sounds like you are telling me Grid Armor doesn't help enough so you need evac. The truth is evac is used when you, suprisingly, get too many peolple on you. And don't give me this soldiers and enforcers can beat you crap. I see fixers laughing a enforcers and soldiers all the time.

What does this mean? That your enemies specials refresh every fifteen seconds? Well luckily since specials are all that most can hit you with your hot will have 1/2 that damage filled before the special recharges again.

No your 'summoned' armor goes OE'd. Max NR you don't have a problem. At least you have a better shot then most of do since the NR add from GA.

This won't land on you. Don't lie.

/me dreams of a HE that does this well. A hot would be nice too. Oh well, dont' get any of that and lower HP/evades to boot.

Yeah being able to mass root/mass snare/single root/single snare/evade debuff is a joke. Thats why I see you running right through a group of us at 2ho mass snaring and getting away pretty much every single time. Fixer nuke or not.

Pfft. My best buff, PNH, does much more to benefit people like you then it does for me. At least you will be faster, at least slightly, then everyone else. I will still run out of nano while the person with my HE will not.

I've initiated attack with you probably about 20 times and I have killed you once, and you said you were plundered. Every other time you either evac, or start coming close to killing a wounded me and handle the fixer nuke pretty well.

You better not be saying GA sucks, cause you'd be looking like a fool considering how we all know it doesn't. And there isn't a huge ass hole in their armor, its a small one, you get a huge ass benefit from wearing the armor. Fixers unique ability is speed, travel and evades -- with or without grid armor.
    LOL...

1. I got Novice pre-grid armor fix. I used Omni Elite Armor and used AR weapons, like soldiers. If you don't think this works, ask Sodie, Hotpanties and the other "old" fixers around who were pvp'n even when we were in fact the suq. Back then, I used evac when I was in combat with a trader, or when I was in combat with more than 1 person. Evac, now is unfortunately unreliable. Thus, most of us don't bother trying. If you dont have inversion on you, you fumble and if you dont fumble you have an init debuff on you and it takes forever anyway. Evac = great for fast travel and blitzing missions. Otherwise its a coin toss as to whether or not it will work.

2. If GA is OE'd, so are the benifits you get from it. A level 200 Fixer would go from 1100ish to 0 nano resist when NSD hits, you go from 1100, to 900 or less with divest, with plunder your at base + implants.

3. NSD DOES LAND ON FIXERS. NSD LANDS ON FIXERS ABOUT 50%... Which part of that is confusing?

4. Fixers are an irritation. We are like bugs... Soon after you figure out a bug isnt going to go away and you cant slap it you will begin to ignore it, we are able to get 1-2 kills here and there and thats where fixers get titles. We are an UBER pvp support profession with the snares, but we have a MAJOR glass jaw in several ways.

5. Speed is not a unique abillity to fixers because speed buffs (unlike rage) are not self only. How would you like your happy NT butt to be at base speed and fight a level 200 fixer? I think, this would very much annoy you in open area. So dont complain or be "holier than thou" about a support buff that does you a hell of a lot more good than it does us in the end.

6. Piercingevil is yet another NT who complains, just to complain. NT's killed fixers before the "Off switch" was given to them. I have absolutely zero respect for any NT who brags about killing fixers, they are positively the lowest form of life on Rubi-Ka because those are the type of people who would kick a puppy just to hear it yelp.

No self respecting individual who isnt an absolute n00bie will refuse that the NT nuke versus fixers is out of control.

I don't run around spouting statistics about being an NT. You know why? Because I don't know enough about it to make educated statements on it.

You might learn the same lesson Piercingevil. Try sticking to what you know, it seems whenever you try to broaden your mind things start falling out.

Arg
    Argulace
    President
    Total Aggression Gaming
    Mercenaries of Kai (TAG)

Originally posted by Argulace_MoK

I wish I knew as much about being a fixer as everyone else does Then I might actually figure out what is so wonderful about grid armor.

Fact is, Infamine... Its a liabillity as much as it is an asset.

Walk a mile in my shoes before you tell me how they fit.
    Then back up your words and fight him without Grid Armor
    Jecc
    200 · Nano-Technician

Equipment

- Every level a player gets past 150, they will be punished with less and less people they can kill
    - Make pure PvP server. 25% suppression in major cities, 5% everywhere else. And no level restrictions.
    One of my ALL Time Favorite websites when I feel down (It's beyond hilarious!)
    ..::Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music::..
    (Disclaimer: My actions, views and comments on these boards in no way reflect my ingame personality)

Originally posted by Jekyll

Then back up your words and fight him without Grid Armor
    Why would I want to do that? I tought Infamine how to kill a fixer 75% of the time when the fixer is using MKIV grid armor.

Besides that, it's quite obvious that Infamine is taking the words of fixers and twisting them to mean something else in the name of fun.

Are you kidding me? What idiot fixer would fight a soldier 1v1 without grid armor?

Fixer versus Soldier is 1 of the very few (less and less every patch) cases where the grid armor is an asset, not a liabillity.

And don't twist my words or start making things up, I am not the fixer who said I would fight Infamine without grid armor.
    Argulace
    President
    Total Aggression Gaming
    Mercenaries of Kai (TAG)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast