Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Still waiting :D

Still waiting :D

After 2 months of hearing GA isnt all that, etc... i still cant find one fixer to come in whine and duel me without GA and evac.
    So if anyone is willing to proove me GA isnt all that, come to whine self buffed and we fight.
    Take a full set of azure and a notum tank i dont care, if you can kick my ass without GA then i shall go back crawl in my corner
    Infamine 200 soljah

I'll bump this ^^ <--- wanna watch aswell

lil

I really hate that fixer evac.
    In a 1on1 duel it's just lame that he can use the emergency exit....
    • RK2: Dyna2 Enfo Dyna18 NT Dyna666 Keeper Dyna4000 Fixer Dyna27012 Crat
    • RK-Test: Dyna0002 Meta-Physicist Dyna90210 Fixer ( 05-02-2003)
    • Check my QL200 Enforcer implant designs at Auno.org: 1HE 2HE 2HB
    • Best custom map: Raiko's Map (based on Dovve's AO Enhancements)
    • Best custom skin: Notum DovveTech HUD upgrade (based on Dovve's AO Enhancements)

Omni-Tek is your friend!
    Elnertz: "I spend all my time making all the loot mine, all because there is no ****ing storyline!"

Evac is needed when:
    You got 2800 AC's and 7k HP with all the outside buff
    When Special refresh every 15seconds
    When you armor go OE from nanoskills debuff
    When Nanoshutdown turn you totally naked...
    When you have heals that gives you 600HP every 10seconds
    When you dont have any debuff beside Run Speed
    When everyone run fast as you and your supposed to be fast
    When NT can kill you in 6seconds

Im not saying GA fixer suck, Im only saying that which such huge hole in their armor, they need something to save their asses. Its the only fixer UNIQUE ability.

Theres is simply no ****ing way a fixer could possibly win a duel with a Soldier having a good setup. A fixer without GA is like a NT with no nuke, no calm and no NS.

Infamine, I really dont see what your trying to prove here? You say you can beat fixer without GA, well everyone can, even a Crat and Engi. Or are you saying that you can beat any fixer with his GA? Thats very possible, and the winning chances are on your side. Special refresh really fast now and all the proffessions have new tool. Fixers arent as great as they used to be.

Originally posted by Insida
    A fixer without GA is like a NT with no nuke, no calm and no NS.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiftyr View Post
    Die? Plz? NOW!
    Dark Front Better Than You™, Since 2003

not prooving anything, i want a fixer that claims that GA isnt all that to come and show me how much i miss with normal armor.
    Ga is all that, i dont have any problem with it, what bothers me is people saying GA isnt all that.
    not sure if you see my point here

edit: because its all that (not sure it makes it clearer in any way but maybe ?
    Infamine 200 soljah

Clearer :
    If your a fixer, if you claim that its not GA that makes you good but ur hot, buffs, guns, mad skills or whatever, please come proove it.
    Infamine 200 soljah

fighting fixer not using grid armor would be same as killing a lvl 75 engie...
    Sergio "Karill" Marinos

This is a funny thread and a bit out of left field.
    A 200 Soldier should be able to kick a GA Fixer's ass. If you need us to take off our GA for you to beat us then you have a problem. Evac in a "duel" ?.... I wouldn't against a clanner but I sure as hell would root your ass and run away while my HoT is ticking.

I have been getting my ass kicked many times recently by 200 soldiers head to head and I have GA IV. You can call me gimped or whatever but my gear and skills are solid.

Perhaps you need to work on YOUR gear/tactics before you start a whine thread.

We aren't saying GA isn't all that... it needs to be... otherwise what else would a Fixer have?

We don't have any other unique ability that helps us wins fights. We don't nuke or blind or debuff weapon skills or nano skills or pets or have crazy damage/crit buffs... I don't have anything that boosts my attack rating or nano resist or defensive skills..... We don't have really anything very unique or helpful in a fight.

Except for GA... and you want to complain about our only solid unique ability... our aility to be missed. And when it goes bad you want to complain about evac? I watch the fights at the Arenas and mostly what I see are people beginning to get their ass kicked so they run away and zone...

Are you saying that these same people if they were given the ability to not have to run but just click a button and they are zoned you mean to say they wouldn't? Jeez Soldiers are the most notorious zoners of all classes.

Funny thread.

Originally posted by Infamine
    Clearer :
    If your a fixer, if you claim that its not GA that makes you good but ur hot, buffs, guns, mad skills or whatever, please come proove it.
    How lame. Why not have a no buff fight? Take away your TMS and rrfe and then fight... stupid right?

Yep so is this thread.

Stupid thread.
    Despite everything in the end I was a Fixer and I can say it was hell of a ride.

Is it me or have half the GA fixer community become pvp noobs.

A Nt DOESNT NEED AN ANTI GA NANO TO KILL YOU.

I know Im just kinda contradicting myself, but its that same damn exact thing.

2800 acs, oki but 7k hp isnt that bad, and you can harldly be hit, you see a nt, run for god sake
    Wah wah, specials dont matter if your doing nice average damage which you do, and can do.
    oh, you think your the only one who suffers from nano skill debuff? stfu
    And nts cant do jack all, infact all nano casting classes can do jack all......wait thats all of them isnt it?
    Can I get the EXACT timing on both hots and how much they heal?
    Evades debuff? its enough, something at least
    You can Root and slow anyoingly as hell [/b]
    When a ENF can kill you in 6second Coming from say a...hmm NT or something.

PS. I would take GA4 over anything else ANY day.
    I wouldnt whine about nts, I would avoid them.

Tell that to Dirt. He could play a fixer without GA in pvp. And did it good.. Like a fixer is supposed to be played. :P
    RK1 - Hajk - Solitus - Lvl 217/DR 16 - Nanotech - Apocalypse
    ---
    Explorer 60% / Socializer 53% / Killer 46% / Achiever 40%

Riokou did you read the thread at all?
    The point was that he wants to fight a non GA Fixer to prove something which I still don't quite understand. The Fixer point of view is that GA is the Fixer's only true thing that makes him unique. And his strongest tool that allows him to be competitive in PvP.

We understand all the GA hatred out there I get yelled at every single day I PvP with someone.

Originally posted by Hajkster
    Tell that to Dirt. He could play a fixer without GA in pvp. And did it good.. Like a fixer is supposed to be played. :P
    lol I'd like to take on this guy. And have him take on a 200 doc or a 200 soldier or a NT or a raging EQB enforcer... hell just a qb will trash him fast. Hey if we all fought MPs and MAs and Engies we'd be great at PvP GA or not.

I dunno, back when GA was horribly broken I used to pvp a lot and did pretty well for myself in just decranum's. Of course now GA does what it's supposed to pretty much and I wouldn't go back to any other armor in the game right now.

HOWEVER, that does not mean that GA is the be all-end all to pvping as a fixer. The following classes can kill us pretty damn easy, NTs, Traders, 1hb Enfs, Soldiers who know what they're doing, Docs who know what they're doing. Before you start flaming, keep in mind I'm not saying that Grid Armor is not incredibly powerful, I'm just saying it has some gaping weaknesses that smart players can exploit (not sploit).
    Johnny "Hydeo" Toxic
    Level 212 Fixer
    Veteran of Midnight Reveries
    Horrible Person

Originally posted by Novalia
    This is a funny thread and a bit out of left field.
    A 200 Soldier should be able to kick a GA Fixer's ass. If you need us to take off our GA for you to beat us then you have a problem. Evac in a "duel" ?.... I wouldn't against a clanner but I sure as hell would root your ass and run away while my HoT is ticking.

I have been getting my ass kicked many times recently by 200 soldiers head to head and I have GA IV. You can call me gimped or whatever but my gear and skills are solid.

Perhaps you need to work on YOUR gear/tactics before you start a whine thread.

We aren't saying GA isn't all that... it needs to be... otherwise what else would a Fixer have?

We don't have any other unique ability that helps us wins fights. We don't nuke or blind or debuff weapon skills or nano skills or pets or have crazy damage/crit buffs... I don't have anything that boosts my attack rating or nano resist or defensive skills..... We don't have really anything very unique or helpful in a fight.

Except for GA... and you want to complain about our only solid unique ability... our aility to be missed. And when it goes bad you want to complain about evac? I watch the fights at the Arenas and mostly what I see are people beginning to get their ass kicked so they run away and zone...

Are you saying that these same people if they were given the ability to not have to run but just click a button and they are zoned you mean to say they wouldn't? Jeez Soldiers are the most notorious zoners of all classes.

Funny thread.
    U missed th point, i prolly can kick your ass with GA thats not what i care about; my problem is fixers telling me its NOT about GA when its all about it, thats all. The only problem is that while saying GA isnt the reason they're good they refuse to fight without.
    This thread was only adressed to these specific people not any other fixer. Why would i ask you to fight without GA when i know i can kill you with it, im just adressing the 4-5 fixers that kept telling me for hours that GA isnt that good, that its an unnecessary thing.
    Clear enough now, or i gotta hit you on the head to make it water clear ?

edit : yeh soldiers are the best zoners since 12.0
    Infamine 200 soljah

Originally posted by Insida
    Evac is needed when:

Im not saying GA fixer suck, Im only saying that which such huge hole in their armor, they need something to save their asses. Its the only fixer UNIQUE ability.
    I meet like 6 of those requirements... can I have an evac nano?
    <Cheeze|Work> i told iwi to start her own guild
    <Cheeze|Work> "downward spiral"
    <Cheeze|Work> instead of "uprising"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast