Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Still waiting :D

lol, rather funny, ok... then don't use your TMS/RRFE, oh wait too late....

Before you start a topic which involves a class balancing nano/item, you've had yours since freaking BETA. Yippy, it took 11 months to give Fixers a purpose and ability. Cry me a river about freaking soldiers, I've played mine a ton and don't see a freaking problem. Look, your a SOLDIER, complain about getting soldier only guns... and about current guns: Manex, Pain of Patricia, sidenote melee weapons to ***** about: EQB/PR

Fixer vs Soldier, the only thing that can give a fixer a chance vs the soldier is GA.

Soldier vs Fixer without GA, RRFE+TMS+(how many nicely colored weapon skills?) vs HoT/Speed/Evades

Even with our GA, we can still lose, what's your point? GA is great, I don't deny it, it gives me great PvM ability and a chance at PvP, without GA I lost a lot... I mean like 1 in 10 fights. No fixer will give up GA with the crazy powerful new damage weapons out there.

If ya really want... lemme get 200, all the 'uber' normal armor 'normal' classes can wear and I'll just repeatedly lose to you. GA is great, now go TMS somewhere else.

Lovely how TMS can make 5 ppl take 30s to kill a soldier in a mass pvp battle while GA gives the fixer 30s to live vs the 1,2,3 or NT nuke (OUCH!!! run fixer run) mentality of mass pvp.
    Last edited by Wigz; Jan 3rd, 2003 at 04:12:06.
    211 Apprentice Fixer Wigz [gear]
    63 Enforcer Rarrr - Tankz()R!!!

Proud Veteran of Synergy Factor
    ARRRRR!!! Wigz Comics

Retired due to the intentional timesink design of AO.

Originally posted by Argulace_MoK
    3. NSD DOES LAND ON FIXERS. NSD LANDS ON FIXERS ABOUT 50%... Which part of that is confusing?

Arg
    I respect everything else you wrote in this post, but you're wrong here. I can and have gone through a full nano pool before landing a NSD on fixers. Thats quite a few casts with 6k+ nanopool.
    Demonsguile 204 MP HYDRA General
    Korrupshun 147 Trader (The MP anti-thesis)
    Renown 104 Enf (King of the Ring, before OE patch)
    Bloke 76 Keeper
    -He who angers you, conquers you.
    -Those who complain the most, do the least.
    -Goals are not made to be attained or achieved. They are made to be surpassed.
    Originally posted by Sallust
    They can't show us new pets because they have better things to do then camp for the items

This thread is a joke right Infamine?

I mean, I used to think the same thing, and rather than crying NERF like the other babys do in these forums, I started a fixer for myself just to see what all the hype was about.

Truth is, GA doesn't make you invunerable, it's not as uber as people think it is. My first doubt was when Zin soloed a 200 GA4 fixer prior to crit nerf and won a dozen times consecutively, Arg or Fiix can attest to it.

At any rate, nobody should be opening their mouths about any class untill they have fought in their shoes till 150+. So quit the damned whining already, don't believe the hype.....and leave the little smurfs alone already.
    -Zindel- Novice 200 Opifex MA
    -Clematis- Apprentice 180 Opifex Fixer
    -Bushwhacker- 135 Atrox Enforcer
    General of Mecenaries of Kai [TaG]

Yeah Zin :D

Lol
    Kinda dig how big of a fuss you can make just by posting two lines of text when your uber bored
    Hehe truth is theres few chance im gonna die to a fixer atm, and maybe 80% chance he ends up dead in an open area. As for a closed area hes dead as soon as stepping in moreless.

Funniest part is how you can take people to go from flaming my bored text, to a NT/Fixer war...
    And for anyone who wonders, the only thing i want is unerfs, on scopes, crits, uvc, dmg cap,wepon range cap, NF range cap, Stuns, etc...

Thanks all for entertaining me

edit: just a thaught, i would love to see Fiix GA color changed to green, CZ if you can do anything about it please feel free
    Infamine 200 soljah

1. I got Novice pre-grid armor fix. I used Omni Elite Armor and used AR weapons, like soldiers. If you don't think this works, ask Sodie, Hotpanties and the other "old" fixers around who were pvp'n even when we were in fact the suq.

lol, so true

I went with the MPS and just used miir armor for the hell of it because all the hits were max damage anyway Was nice to slip under omni noses and grid in the old grid spot in 2ho and run behind the hill to draw fire from. It was fun and doable, until the burst nerf - thats pretty much when i threw the towel in MPS wasn't reliable anymore when it lost the range/bursting power. Never did think of going AR..
    "A man is someone who has a cause he's willing to fight for and has a woman in his life he'll do anything to protect."
    -SDI Ssgt. Port, USMC, MCRD Parris Island S.C.

Experienced Stars "Stromm" Nstripes - Retired

Fun stuff: 1 2 3 4 (NEW!!)

There is a problem with the Anti-GA nano.

Is there some sort of level req where it stops working or something, or have some of you found out a way to defend against it. Cuz my room mate was fighting a fixer with a really big hot from a higher one. Well he used the anti-ga JUST repeat just to get rid of the hot and it hit for 2 damage.

Then he went back to his normal ones. I dont get it, Ive seen him kill fixers faster NOT using the anti ga one. you should really be concerened about the nanos it removes and not the damage.

Originally posted by Demonsguile

I respect everything else you wrote in this post, but you're wrong here. I can and have gone through a full nano pool before landing a NSD on fixers. Thats quite a few casts with 6k+ nanopool.
    I could see that, if the fixer was absolutely maxed on every thing to do with NR, plus was full defensive. Yep, its possible to resist 100% of it.

At the same time, that fixer can pretty much count on having a stand off with you pretty much indefinately. Even with the burst recycle of an MCS, he/she can not out damage your best heal pet at full defensive.
    Argulace
    President
    Total Aggression Gaming
    Mercenaries of Kai (TAG)
    Chapter I. LAYING PLANS "All warfare is based on deception."

Grid Armor or No Grid armor.

You have the choice, which do you chose.
    In a pre arranged fight, you have the time to not wear ga

I take that back stromm.
    RK1 - Hajk - Solitus - Lvl 217/DR 16 - Nanotech - Apocalypse
    ---
    Explorer 60% / Socializer 53% / Killer 46% / Achiever 40%

Originally posted by Riokou
    Grid Armor or No Grid armor.

You have the choice, which do you chose.
    In a pre arranged fight, you have the time to not wear ga
    For me it depends on the scenario. Because skinchips and such are so hard to equip as it is, I usually don't bother with 1v1 fights where I would be required to remove grid armor to be effective.

In fact, I havent been challenged to a 1v1 duel for quite some time.

The most recent fight I have actually had was with Divinecross, where I was systematically owned at a tower raid. I didnt really expect to win the fight, however getting 4X message "Your items will be available at reclaim...." after the fight kinda turned me off to pvp outside of teams. Divine from what I can tell got 4 credits off me that day, due to whatever game bug happened.

In any case, 1v1 dueling seems pretty much a lost art in this game. If its not the lag, its a bug like that one that will discourage anyone from putting their title on the line to duel someone, especially when the cost is so high as what I paid.

Arg
    Argulace
    President
    Total Aggression Gaming
    Mercenaries of Kai (TAG)

GA or not GA doesnt change alot actually, ok my normal hits have few chances to land, but its not like im relying on normal hits to kill anybody.
    All soldiers rely on specials, as much and as hard as you can get (and as fast ), and everybody know all specials lands wether you wearing GA or your grandma dress, all you need is luck on the FA else you gotta switch a gun and TMS ;(
    Infamine 200 soljah

The most recent fight I have actually had was with Divinecross, where I was systematically owned at a tower raid. I didnt really expect to win the fight, however getting 4X message "Your items will be available at reclaim...." after the fight kinda turned me off to pvp outside of teams. Divine from what I can tell got 4 credits off me that day, due to whatever game bug happened.

Arg
    For a while ive been wondering about something. I can't dig up the link so you'll have to bear with me here. I think it was on a NW thread i can't remember.

I remember you had said 'thanks' to divinecross in a post because after her kill you were 'one kill from experienced' and that you 'love it how the NT thinks they're so uber with that new nuke.'

But now it seems to be a different input...I was wondering, if you felt the punch it had at that time and shook it off and felt the punch of it again later, what caused the change?
    "A man is someone who has a cause he's willing to fight for and has a woman in his life he'll do anything to protect."

Originally posted by Riokou
    There is a problem with the Anti-GA nano.

Is there some sort of level req where it stops working or something, or have some of you found out a way to defend against it. Cuz my room mate was fighting a fixer with a really big hot from a higher one. Well he used the anti-ga JUST repeat just to get rid of the hot and it hit for 2 damage.

Then he went back to his normal ones. I dont get it, Ive seen him kill fixers faster NOT using the anti ga one. you should really be concerened about the nanos it removes and not the damage.
    I explained this to you in another thread, Riokou

You said he used CoF, which is a nano skill debuff. Now from what i know Xzantriall is low level, and -110 is a serious debuff especially on fixer twinks who use like ga3 or 4 at those levels (eastern master art of twinking, its possible!). Now when GA OEs it loses add all def. The nt nuke requires the target to have over 851 add all def, and the debuff made that evade rating too low to go with the NT nukes' goods.

Originally posted by Stromm

For a while ive been wondering about something. I can't dig up the link so you'll have to bear with me here. I think it was on a NW thread i can't remember.

I remember you had said 'thanks' to divinecross in a post because after her kill you were 'one kill from experienced' and that you 'love it how the NT thinks they're so uber with that new nuke.'

But now it seems to be a different input...I was wondering, if you felt the punch it had at that time and shook it off and felt the punch of it again later, what caused the change?
    Well... Stromm.

I thought FC had more sence than to put a nano like this in the game without giving us some abillity to survive it.

Apparently, they dont.
    Argulace
    President
    Total Aggression Gaming
    Mercenaries of Kai (TAG)

Was wondering when you were going to come over to that point of view, Arg.

Welcome to the club.
    Gunned down the young. Now old, crotchety, and back.

People are hypocrits...
    Jecc
    200 · Nano-Technician

Equipment

- Every level a player gets past 150, they will be punished with less and less people they can kill
    - Make pure PvP server. 25% suppression in major cities, 5% everywhere else. And no level restrictions.
    One of my ALL Time Favorite websites when I feel down (It's beyond hilarious!)
    ..::Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music::..
    (Disclaimer: My actions, views and comments on these boards in no way reflect my ingame personality)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123