Thread: New Org with Omni-Pol affiliations

New Org with Omni-Pol affiliations

I am working on starting a new org that will have Omni-Pol affiliations once it is up and running. I hesitate to say to much about it on the fourms here, as I don't want anyone realy stealing my idea, but I will give some of the basics.

I don't know if you know this but Omni-Pol, has a level requirement of lvl 50 to join. The idea behind this org is for people that want to have something to do with Omni-Pol before they reach level 50. This new org will have a level requirement anywhere from lvl 5 to 49 to join. If you are all ready level 50 or higher we will kindly point you in the direction of Omni-Pol. If you are allready in the org when you reach lvl 50, you are welcome to stay, but it is encuraged that you seek recruitment within Omni-Pol. And once we are well astablished (and if Omni-Pol wants them) the higher ranking members might give Omni-Pol recomendations for your character if he's done a good job and impressed his superiours.

That's the basic idea behind my idea, and if anyone would like to help me form this org, please contact me ingame. (Hay Omni-Pol, any of you want to create some alts that would like to help me form this ).

Keep in mind, I have other ideas for this org, so if you would like to learn more about it, please help me get this off the ground.

(Also, I'm only lvl 6 at the time typing this, but that's ok, as that's sort of the idea behind the org, we want the low level people. Also I would like to point out this is not my first character, and that I do indeed have experance with runing guilds, and the game of AO it's self.)

So for the forming of this org, I'm looking for people that are level 5 to 10 (I know I said we would take lvl 49, but I want to keep the leaders of this org all about the same level upon startup).

Just a little bumb to inform everyone that your help is still needed, if you would like to get in on the ground works of an org now would be your chance.