Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Leveling alts (rant/need enlightenment)

Originally posted by Stratah
    I've found that on my alts under level 70, I can gain levels solo at twice the rate I can in pickup teams by just running regular indiv missions.
    Agreed 100%. I just starting to team again with Gummiz to break the 85-100 part as fast as possible... granted that I spent a LOT of time enjoying the game without levelling.
    "Donner à des millions une connaissance de l'anglais, c'est les rendre esclaves". (Hind Swarâj, ch. 18)

hehe Stromm, very soon you will be able to team your alts with me, I promise I have a Vague idea how to play a fixer, though I am quite new to it

hugs

lilnymph
    Lilnymph - Clan Fixer - RK1
    lilnymph wrote on November 21st, 2003 08:01:01:
    You may take our postcount threads, but you will never take our FREEDOM!!!!!
    Originally posted by Cz
    The post count is mine! All mine! Mwahahahah!

40.476190476190474% of me is a huge nerd! How about you?
    Style over Substance

Lil' I'm afraid you mainly have Vogue ideas on how playing a Fixer.

/hugs

(damn you realize you started leveling again when I was close to your level - how unfair )
    "Donner à des millions une connaissance de l'anglais, c'est les rendre esclaves". (Hind Swarâj, ch. 18)

and I have stopped levelling for the moment Gummiz, as I have hit the average level for the mockers, so if I get any more levels, I will be above average, and that will probably end the universe or something

hugs

lilnymph
    Lilnymph - Clan Fixer - RK1
    lilnymph wrote on November 21st, 2003 08:01:01:
    You may take our postcount threads, but you will never take our FREEDOM!!!!!
    Originally posted by Cz
    The post count is mine! All mine! Mwahahahah!

40.476190476190474% of me is a huge nerd! How about you?
    Style over Substance

Stromm, I know exactly what you mean, so here's the places I've gone hunting to avoid the frustrations with newbie teams when all you want is max XP/time:

Forgotten Subway dungeon (for the fun, + decent XP)
    Rhino Cockpit, GTC
    Temple, GTC (spawn only supports 1 team these days)
    [something, I forgot ]
    Hardened Bully at Majestic Bridge, VW
    Blaster Beetle at the Radiation Crater, VW
    Ninja camps in Wine, BF
    Borgs at Mort Crater and Factory
    Borgs at NW camp, Mort

Should get you to 100 pretty fast
    Bret 'Bothead' Bannister
    Member of Rising Phoenix

I hate soloing.......I hate it, I hate it,......I freakin hate it.

Can you tell I hate it?

The only time I solo is when I need an item.....I never solo for XP unless I am close to level. And teaming for me is the only way I get tokens. I token farmed once....will never do that again.

I just started a Trader, mainly cause it's the last profession I have yet to play, and I have had a hell of a time getting in teams. I see crap loads of people my level, 30ish, but they just seem to be mulling around. And if I get in a team, I want it to run like the teams my 156 Enforcer gets in. I swear when I was a noobie, I never acted like a retard like I see alot of people acting like now. I use to just stand back, do my job and try not to step on anyones toes.....Now every noobie seems to know everything.

I see a ton of teams forming between 50-80 in Tir, but am afraid it's gonna be a pain getting there. Well at least I got my main.......he gets in a team within minutes of zoning to Tir Grid.

Oh well.
    Hemicrusher

My Current Armor Setup Nail Armor Baby!

Stupidity Should Be Painful

LVL 200 Clan Enforcer - General of Lost Chapter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12