Thread: Deus ex Machina recruiting, Omni

Deus ex Machina recruiting, Omni

The newly formed organization, Deus ex Machine, of which I share presidency, is now welcomely recruiting all Omni level 35 and higher.

The goals of Deus ex Machina are....
    1. To provide a nurturing and helpful environment for all members
    2. To sustain an enjoyable, active, and well-humored organization
    3. To regularly host raids and role play events, with or without ARK involvment
    4. To gain minor tower-based resources

Deus ex Machina roles as an organization based heavily around machinery and around technology. We are not cookie lovers. Members are encouraged to role themselves in such a manner, but are also encouraged to create their own personal roles to be cooperated with inside of the organization.

In all, we are an org of people who are ready and happy to explore the world, share knowledge, and have a good time IC or OOC.

If you'd like to know more, visit our webpage, albeit under construction, and feel free to apply at:

www.deusexmachina.cjb.net

Just fill out the form, and we will reply ASAP.

Thanks, cyabye.
    Pfft, the GMs and ARKs aren't rid of me yet! Back for a third round, in this corner, we have Vamp. Weighing in at a buck-fiddy and lovin' all the bitties.

Donations to the "Why Did Vamp Give All His Gearz Away" fund are now being accepted. Either that, or a friendly hello.

son ov a biztch, bump.
    Pfft, the GMs and ARKs aren't rid of me yet! Back for a third round, in this corner, we have Vamp. Weighing in at a buck-fiddy and lovin' all the bitties.

Donations to the "Why Did Vamp Give All His Gearz Away" fund are now being accepted. Either that, or a friendly hello.

hihi, bump plz kthx. plz plz.