Thread: Regular Sentinel Armor?

Regular Sentinel Armor?

I am personally looking for the "Regular" Sentinel Armor and I know this is Aqcuirable due to the fact that you can Trade pieces of "Omni-Armed Forces Armor" for Sentinel armor ..

With that ... Does anyone know of the where-abouts of this camp to acquire the pieces to trade smug for his "extra sentinel armor"

Some may consider this spoiler information, but when it comes down to it .. your going to have to organize an above average team, and roll for the loot (unless you go with your guildies).

Much thanx to all.

Honorable Hunting

Maitreya999

well.. actully sleeve and gloves can be aquired solo. =P
    RK1 - Hajk - Solitus - Lvl 217/DR 16 - Nanotech - Apocalypse
    ---
    Explorer 60% / Socializer 53% / Killer 46% / Achiever 40%

Yes the sentinel armor im sure can be but ...

I was refering more towards aqcuiring the Superior Sentinel armor (such as the Body armor) which required 1 team or so to get (depending on levels) ... but where can i "aqcuire" what i need to trade with smug to get the regular sentinel armor.

your help is appreciated =)

im looking for the "regular" sentinel armor sleeve :P

Not sure if the regular one can be aquired.. Tho Omni parts for the superior sleeve can be found at a Major in gridarmor in avalon.. sorry.. dont remember coords tho. =/

edit: spelling error.
    RK1 - Hajk - Solitus - Lvl 217/DR 16 - Nanotech - Apocalypse
    ---
    Explorer 60% / Socializer 53% / Killer 46% / Achiever 40%

ack ;P

yeh i know how to obtain most all the superior sentinel lol just looking for the "regular" sentinel sleeve that does NOT have the "190 lv req" and i knows its in game but thanx anyways
    Last edited by Maitrader; Dec 31st, 2002 at 22:05:43.

omni do have regular version of omni af armor which is omni elite. As for clan armor dont believe there be regular pieces even if it is in someone DB.

Whole concept for armor quest flawed from many angles. I wrote post in suggestions hoping funcom might take second look at it. Granted the Sleeve/glove are about only decent part to the quest.