Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: All of you.. prepare to die

Yeah honestly? It was getting pretty damn boring... and also honestly.....

that base was in shambles. It was created on release day in NW and the random people with the expansion put down whatever ql tower wherever they could place it.

It'll be back eventually (wether or not we gotta take it by force) and it will be much harder to take down a second time. Though that's not saying much for any base under 250. They're too steamrollable. :\
    <Cheeze|Work> i told iwi to start her own guild
    <Cheeze|Work> "downward spiral"
    <Cheeze|Work> instead of "uprising"

bah screw getting 200 ima start goin to more tower battles and palsy/double dot anyone i can tab ! killed a few of you tonight at lions den base before i was cc from top of mort to newland desert gg >< :P
    Yes, the attack on the Lions base was almost funny - EVERYONE that placed a tower there was offline or playing their alts (levelling up low levels for tower battles, ironically) and they never broke the shields, so we didn't get that message... pres was offline so didn't get that message We should probably give SF/AIL the names of our alts

Anyway, the base was a mess anyway - jumble of towers all over the place. When we go reclaim it, at least we'll have some fresh land to work off Don't know what MoK and FO are thinking - kinda crazy to attack all these clan bases simultaeneously. But it's cool! The point of NW is PvP and I *love* having something to do - the guilds that take risks just make it even more fun.
    Velveeta - The best atrox doctor on Rubi-Ka 1!
    Aiboforcen - A change of pace..
    Shikhi - The return!

Digital Gunfire - Music to level by.

That Lion's Den base was just a light snack. Hell we probably did you a favour clearing out that rubble.
    The Synergy Fuktor base actually took some time and effort. But I was amazed how light the resistance was both times.

Yep, sadly it's almost true - the sad part is that it took about 4 tries for anyone to destroy it. Don't worry, we'll reclaim it soon enough
    Shikhi - The return!

after hearing about how many tries it took to blow up the base i was suprised ^^ that had to be the worse base layout ive ever seen towers from ql150-200 placed anywhere and everywhere just to get teh advantages if you took out 3 towers on the east side i believe you had direct access to the ct and didnt need to blow any other towers up it was pretty bad maybe after some rebuilding though it will be sexy and a little tougher to kill ^^
    BettyRoss (A) dont ever turn yer back on a shady motha backstab4lyfe
    Gwend (A) The original complete healing engineer
    wtts :: prof ring quests

the "i dont need punctuation" army

Yep... all the guild was told was 'told you so' Next one will be a little more turret heavy
    Shikhi - The return!

DIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEE OMNI DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I was part of the covert team of 6 that spanked your towers in Belial.

I don't mind losing our tower site or towers. But there is another issue here that is disturbing, as Rolled has brought up in another thread.

I volunteered my services to this team so that we could provide a 'distraction' for the clanners trying to take the MoK site in CAV. And yes, we were very successful.

After reading Rolled's post about the special 'arrangement' Legion has with SF, and noticing that they are LEFT OUT of your post Turin, I get an extremely dirty feeling over this.

I know for a fact there was a Legion member in my team.

That's all I have to say, make your own judgements.
    Main Khaitlene - Omni Keeper - RK1
    Khaitlsmule - Omni Engie - RK1
    Galaxia - Retired NT - RIP

Proud Member of the Obsidian Order. We're recruiting!

I always feel dirty.
    Shikhi - The return!

Originally posted by Velveeta
    I always feel dirty.
    Me too is that bad?

Originally posted by Galaxia
    I was part of the covert team of 6 that spanked your towers in Belial.

I don't mind losing our tower site or towers. But there is another issue here that is disturbing, as Rolled has brought up in another thread.

I volunteered my services to this team so that we could provide a 'distraction' for the clanners trying to take the MoK site in CAV. And yes, we were very successful.

After reading Rolled's post about the special 'arrangement' Legion has with SF, and noticing that they are LEFT OUT of your post Turin, I get an extremely dirty feeling over this.

I know for a fact there was a Legion member in my team.

That's all I have to say, make your own judgements.

Yes, there is an agreement with Legion. They were left out of my post cause I did not know yet if we were going to take retalitory action against them.

The rest of you, I knew we were coming to kick your arse.

At the time of this posting, I had no idea why Legion attacked us, and wasnt going to jump to conclusions. Turns out it was some overzelous new people who didnt know.
    Nitsobar - lvl 219/13 Doc - Equipment - Perks - History
    MrBruce - lvl 204/6 MA - Equipment - Perks - History
    MsHackalot - lvl 123/9 Twink Fixer - Equipment - Perks - History

Veterans of Synergy Factor

Click to email me

Can't we just all get along and kill the neutrals?

Originally posted by Vergil
    lol, Clanners always forget that they outnumber us.
    It doesn't help that half the clan population is more concerned about Peter Lee's spawn.

" Synergy Fuktor"

I don't know... is this a typo or a childish attempt at an insult?
    "A man is someone who has a cause he's willing to fight for and has a woman in his life he'll do anything to protect."
    -SDI Ssgt. Port, USMC, MCRD Parris Island S.C.

Experienced Stars "Stromm" Nstripes - Retired

Fun stuff: 1 2 3 4 (NEW!!)

I dunno, but it made me laugh.

Originally posted by Avedis
    That Lion's Den base was just a light snack. Hell we probably did you a favour clearing out that rubble.
    The Synergy Fuktor base actually took some time and effort. But I was amazed how light the resistance was both times.
    If half our online members weren't stuck in crashloops after LD'ing during the battle or gridding into the controller, the resistence would have been a little more than it was

We came close, but half of us were on IRC tapping our fingers while AO crashed to the desktop upon login.

It was a fun battle though, good job taking it down all the way And thanks to all the Clan guilds who showed up and showed their support.

That had to have been the laggiest battle ever since the induction of CC, though.

Thanks for clearing that mess for us. We would do it sooner or later ourselves. Saved us the trouble. I hope you enjoyed your tower buffs for 15 hrs.
    Lion Strimple aka Sware

It was a childish attempt at, I don't know what.

Here's another one.

Synergy Fukkedher

Here's another one.

Synergy Fukkedher
    Who? Is she hot?

Umm... ummmm.... err... let me think.. YOUR MOM?!
    Shikhi - The return!

Here's another one.

Synergy Fukkedher
    'ere 'ere!

There you have it, the average bb-invited MoK member =)
    "A man is someone who has a cause he's willing to fight for and has a woman in his life he'll do anything to protect."
    -SDI Ssgt. Port, USMC, MCRD Parris Island S.C.

Experienced Stars "Stromm" Nstripes - Retired

Fun stuff: 1 2 3 4 (NEW!!)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12