Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Grats on Skulldawg (RK2's first farmed expierence)

Lol, what do you all expect from a lil kid like skully. Hell, his whole life is so entrenched in this game, he's even named himself after his hero.

Skully, you where a jerk when you where omni, you're still a jerk now that you are clan. The funny thing is that more and more people find out exactly how much of a jerk you are.

Why do you even bother to play this game?

-Vertego

Not much luv for skull

Gotta realise dude that farming is something that pisses ppl off big time. Even if you are a good pvper it becomes fairly meaningless to other people as you have farmed your titles.

I'd imagine you hit back with the, "Hell I don't care what you think,(probably true), I do it for me (lie)". Kinda like people who lose weight for "themselves".
    Mains:
    Alpha(NT)|Cent(Enf)|Bio(Doc)
    Twinks:
    Straight(Trd)|Infekted(Trd)|Infekted MKII(Trd)|Betty(MP)

Lightbulb aw cmon..

Can't we all just have a donut and get along?
    mmm.. donuts. *drool*
    ---------------------------------------------
    » sehne - 220/70/30? never!
    » sakura - forever gimped
    » kuupo - eternal project

Unhappy sigh

As much as I dislike Skully I have to say to see anybody get flamed like this makes me wanna cry, its sad.

In defense of him I can't really sit by and let him take full blame for what happened at tara, sure he was equally part of it, but so were the rest of us that participated, if you want to blame somebody blame me I don't care, fact remains is that some of us are sick of the system and we are not gonna be told how to participate in certain NPC killings.

Next thing you know there is gonna be a roll for THe One, the DTtrainee and all the other NPC's around.

We have guilds for unity, friendship and to gather to tackle the harder NPCs as groups for loot.

Its not hard for 50 people to go to tara and join a bot and get in a roll and stand back and actually do nothing, there is no OT opposition. The damage team actually kills the dragon, so sure why wouldn't people get angry if you disrupt this system, they can save up 100 points get a GPH and sit in the background of 100 raids and do nothing. Sorry that don't fly with some of us.

This system dosn't sit well with alot of people, but most are scared to speak up mainly because of what you saw at the strike against Nemesis. Now certain individuals can say all night and day they had no part of it, but I know you did, I have OT friends remember they were more the willing to admit where they got their information from and encouragement to strike thinking they would face no opposition. Well your wrong there, we won't be bullied by some of you and as you can see we still stand strong, the guild didn't fall apart and we have added several new members since then. We are friends and family that share a common interest and no matter how much you bullie us and try to shove your rules down our throat thats a unity u are gonna have a hella of a time destroying.

This isn't a reinactment of Quizotic, fact is Quiz was right they didn't need to take your rules either, the only reason they failed is because they didn't have the active players online enough to follow through with it, that isn't the case with Nemesis.

As far as you lableing us Ninja looters, call it what you will, I have the loot I have kept it in the bank, you keep organizing forces to destroy my base then I will sell it to make money to replace towers, this can go on a long time, or you can try to respect some other people's views and work with them to find a solution.

Tara 3 was meant to be damage teams, Clannet used certain guilds to get the dungeon then took it over as well. Tara 3 should go back to being damage teams for those of us guilds that can't spend all of our time attending 3 raids a day to accumulate points to have any chance in winning anything. You call Nemesis greedy, I say greed is owning 3 taras' a day.

Now feel free to flame me like you did Skulldawg, I am use to it, some of you do it often enough, the wonderful thing about all that though is one of the greatest features in this game. /Ignore

For the rest of the clan guilds that helped defend our base, my biggest thanks to you for seeing through the crap and not crumbling to their threats. We will always be there to help defend your towers or whatever you need us for.

I would also like to give a great big thanks to Maitrader and his entire AO Tribulations guild, you guys are a great bunch of players and show great unity as a group, we value you high as friends of Nemesis and I personally want to thank you for all your support and friendship.
    Last edited by Loxxie; Jan 3rd, 2003 at 15:23:59.

-No comment-

Gratz on exp btw
    †Overclocked Floppy-Disk†

Re: sigh

Originally posted by Loxxie

Next thing you know there is gonna be a roll for THe One, the DTtrainee and all the other NPC's around.
    rolls on these mobs by those who participate, guilded or not is common.

Its not hard for 50 people to go to tara and join a bot and get in a roll and stand back and actually do nothing, there is no OT opposition. The damage team actually kills the dragon, so sure why wouldn't people get angry if you disrupt this system, they can save up 100 points get a GPH and sit in the background of 100 raids and do nothing. Sorry that don't fly with some of us.

Don't forget that the reason there is no omni opposition is that clannet is so strong. There used to be opposition, but as long as omni doesn't have a chance of competing they don't mind showing up (which i fully understand). Clannet system is the fairest system we've come up with to keep the loot in clan hands. It is indeed boring, and not at all what I wished tarasque raids should be, but its indeed a fair distribution.

As far as you lableing us Ninja looters, call it what you will, I have the loot I have kept it in the bank, you keep organizing forces to destroy my base then I will sell it to make money to replace towers, this can go on a long time, or you can try to respect some other people's views and work with them to find a solution.
    I have no problem with nemesis standing up and trying to compete with clannet for loot. What makes it wrong and pisses people off is that you all joined clannet, you all set in under the rules, but then when your team got loot you keep the loot for youself. That is the only thing that bothers me. I would however love to see nemesis try to keep tarasque for themselves.

Tara 3 was meant to be damage teams.
    It was meant to be, but people seemed to favour the clannet system there aswell. If people wanna compete for it again I don't see why it shouldn't be possible to make tara 3 damage teams again. maybe it could also be a dungeon were only those who want to pvp and truly fight for the loot comes, so we can get more omnis into the picture again. Would be great fun

This was not meant as a flame, just my honest view on the recent events, and maybe you don't, but you should know me well enough to get that.
    Last edited by Ghandalf; Jan 3rd, 2003 at 15:35:58.
    Lordbedwyr 213 SOL RK2
    Ghandalf 201 DOC RK2
    Bittersweeet 182 NT RK2
    Fantazmia RK1

u missused the trust for a win / win situation

relize your not being flamed for outdamaging and keeping loot or even competing against clannet but if u wish to do that then DONT JOIN THE CHAT. thats what you are being flamed about and since thread turned out to b an all out flame contest yep i have ninjad, i took the smelly butcher gloves and i damn proud to admit cause im the ONLY mofo on this server to do every thing possible to make the situation right and even took my punishment from system we have in this virtual world so yep this is big FU cause u guys flamed me hard and treated me as an exile. now on the farming i hardly ever see skull pvp so i dont know, i seen him loose the other day but seeing how theres very few neo's he will prob never loose it and yet b hard to farm any farther. its times like these when the real person shows through all the bs. The greed the evil and just the need feal they are "excepted" and have what they want it is truely sad that some of come to this. now plz address all flames to me as to
    Mr Firemedic thx and have a good day

LOL hahahah ROFL OMG!!!! kthnxbye /Fblock

your such a tool skully!

GRATZ!!!!!!!!! your a T00L
    "Tron u have nothing to fear, your the best program I ever wrote."

Dunno who the FU was to Fire, first I heard about you taking any gloves, and for the record I left Clannet, I wasn't in Clannet and you can ask Rceedelite cuz I asked him to kick me before Tara even spawned.

gah, lame farmers

/flip
    Last edited by Frost; Jan 20th, 2003 at 14:25:32.
    Filthgrinder, Soldier Of Legion[size=0.1]
    <<<¤+¤+¤+¤+¤+¤+¤+¤(O)¤+¤+¤+¤+¤+¤+¤+¤>>>[/size]
    Do you belive?
    Which Personality Disorder Do I Have?
    My type is: KAE.
    Killer 93% - Achiever 66% - Explorer 26% - Socializer 13%
    <<<¤+¤+¤+¤+¤+¤+¤+¤(O)¤+¤+¤+¤+¤+¤+¤+¤>>>

Account Created : 2001-06-27 13:42:4

Next thing you know there is gonna be a roll for THe One, the DTtrainee and all the o

First off .. let me be very clear in saying that if Clannet tries to wrap its arms into any other mobs on Rk2 ..... I personally will have a Very "Serious" problem with that .. and would be fighting against such a wide range of control ...

as for this tarasque incident ... It Is sad to see how many of the Rk2 Citizens are caught up in the greed of the Dragon ... to see my fellow clanners torn between a Dragon Body or GoC, when the real struggle has been forgotten ... the struggle between those that wish to UTTERLY **** the lands of rubi-ka .. Humanity has seen this kind of ignorance before ... man fighting over a pearl when standing in the middle of endless treasure (Awakening and giving) ..

Skulldawg has been totally and truely "Engulfed" in the Power of the Dragon (tamaguna) and when you are that far within the grasp of that energy ... you rarely see the truth ... and will continue to live in such deception until he himself wants to turn back from the greed.

But as for this whole Topic .. It is childist and immature to start "ragging post" when we should be Posting more Information on "General Khronilis" so that WE rk2 people can have the oppurtunity of doing such unique stuff ... but I will leave that up for you and your guilds to decide ...

As For My Tribulations .. we will continue working our way to do mobs 2 times harder than that of tarasque .. and will succeed .. cause we dont see "green" ... we see the "blue" and the "White"
    (strength and truth)

May all understand the true conflict at hand ..

Maitrader

Maybe the reason why we have so much trouble is because of the fact that there is no real conflict against omnis?

~Chris

No Conflict ?

Exactly my point .. it seems that the TRUE conflict has Totally forgotten ....

well ... again as for Tribulations ... our goal is to full extinguish the omni flitter of fire .. our target for the time being is the Disgusting and Stenchful Adastrus II ... they represent the omni side Very well ... Tribulations Pleasures in killing members of Adastrus II as we so often do .. and will continue to kill any and all Omni we see on site in 25% zones .. Fact of the matter is ... Clan needs to wake up and recoginze the problem at hand (our lands our occupied by Omni).

Thank you and Honorable Hunting

Maitreya999

Re: Next thing you know there is gonna be a roll for THe One, the DTtrainee and all the o

Originally posted by Maitrader
    First off .. let me be very clear in saying that if Clannet tries to wrap its arms into any other mobs on Rk2 ..... I personally will have a Very "Serious" problem with that .. and would be fighting against such a wide range of control ...

as for this tarasque incident ... It Is sad to see how many of the Rk2 Citizens are caught up in the greed of the Dragon ... to see my fellow clanners torn between a Dragon Body or GoC, when the real struggle has been forgotten ... the struggle between those that wish to UTTERLY **** the lands of rubi-ka .. Humanity has seen this kind of ignorance before ... man fighting over a pearl when standing in the middle of endless treasure (Awakening and giving) ..

Skulldawg has been totally and truely "Engulfed" in the Power of the Dragon (tamaguna) and when you are that far within the grasp of that energy ... you rarely see the truth ... and will continue to live in such deception until he himself wants to turn back from the greed.

But as for this whole Topic .. It is childist and immature to start "ragging post" when we should be Posting more Information on "General Khronilis" so that WE rk2 people can have the oppurtunity of doing such unique stuff ... but I will leave that up for you and your guilds to decide ...

As For My Tribulations .. we will continue working our way to do mobs 2 times harder than that of tarasque .. and will succeed .. cause we dont see "green" ... we see the "blue" and the "White"
    (strength and truth)

May all understand the true conflict at hand ..

Maitrader
    dont u hate when ppl get involved when they have no idea what goes on?

pls stfu kthxbye
    Splitfridge// lvl 191 omni doc
    Splitbanana// lvl 110 omni trader -_-
    Spitfridge// lvl 53 enf (yeah he probably killed ur alt)
    Splitanut// lvl 22 mp (watch me solo your base)

SPLIT > YOU

???

Splitfridge your just as immature and "young" on the forums as you are in the game ... please try to ignore my posts for I have absolutely no interest in what you have to say.

and on top of that your one of the few AC's that are really "hurting" any Neutral relationship with AC/Tribs

So I advise you to ignore anything I post
    (they are not ment for you)
    Last edited by Maitrader; Jan 4th, 2003 at 00:12:18.
    President and Commander of:
    (AO) Tribulations (AO)

Creator and Enabler of:
    (AO) Alpha Omega (AO)

Achiever 60%
    Socializer 53%
    Killer 46%
    Explorer 40%

Re: ???

Originally posted by Maitrader
    Splitfridge your just as immature and "young" on the forums as you are in the game ... please try to ignore my posts for I have absolutely no interest in what you have to say.
    mmm.. mait plz dont post anymore u might make urself look dumb =/
    Splitfridge// lvl 191 omni doc
    Splitbanana// lvl 110 omni trader -_-
    Spitfridge// lvl 53 enf (yeah he probably killed ur alt)
    Splitanut// lvl 22 mp (watch me solo your base)

SPLIT > YOU

Originally posted by Ghandalf
    göb göb
    bump

göb göb

bleh

Originally posted by Armycastawry
    it was a fair agreement and he healed and fought like he normally would.
    Liar :P

bIzNuMp StRaiGHT t0 dA FaCe ..... *snort
    "Tron u have nothing to fear, your the best program I ever wrote."

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast