Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Grats on Skulldawg (RK2's first farmed expierence)

hahahahah!!!! you farming ninjaing looser.
    Nitsobar - lvl 219/13 Doc - Equipment - Perks - History
    MrBruce - lvl 204/6 MA - Equipment - Perks - History
    MsHackalot - lvl 123/9 Twink Fixer - Equipment - Perks - History

Veterans of Synergy Factor

Click to email me

Originally posted by Sbje
    how do you manage to ninja a dropable item :P?

--------

Nemesis's team won the loot, skulldawg begged them to keep it because a robust backpack dropped, despite them being inside clannet, they kept it and stupidly gave skulldawg the backpack, he then left nemesis so they'd get most of the ****, and started a new guild, shows the type of person he is.
    No sb i was not given the backpack. you just assume that.
    the team rolled for it., and i got it big woop, its not ninja'ing
    and you ain't any better than me, to say any of this.
    you the one who did dmgs teams and screw clannet prior to all this, and say yeah i did it. does that make you proud?
    or does it make you feel better when you blame someone else and hide your own agendas.
    Originally posted by Knasbollen

m000

Skull I wasn't lame enuf to stay in clannet incase didn't win, also many people agree on the current system, check loxxie's post last time i did it then the agenda suddenly changes?

And Yes I do consider myself better than you because I actually rate people over items, and ain't lame enough to try and pretend i'm something I ain't (unlike you farming exp, and ninja'ing of the whole of clannet).

I don't need to hide, I don't farm, I don't thief, I do stick up for myself and show my opinions however, anyway this is about you being lame enough to farm titles, not me :P
    Sbje RK2 Soldier
    Sbee RK2 MA

Skull I wasn't lame enuf to stay in clannet incase didn't win, also many people agree on the current system, check loxxie's post last time i did it then the agenda suddenly changes?

And Yes I do consider myself better than you because I actually rate people over items, and ain't lame enough to try and pretend i'm something I ain't (unlike you farming exp, and ninja'ing of the whole of clannet).

I don't need to hide, I don't farm, I don't thief, I do stick up for myself and show my opinions however, anyway this is about you being lame enough to farm titles, not me :P
    I don't care what u consider about yourself, i don't know where you get hiding from,and you don't thief? well you are talking bs.
    so your trying to say you didn't keep loot when you r dmg team took tara and you guys just simply left?

m000

Firstly we gave our reasons on boards long before
    Second it was a fuked up system and everyone knows it, no loot msgs, just masive rolls for every item
    Thirdly, "team" took loot, not just me, I didn't take anything from it
    4th, we didn't stay in clannet, we made our own chat and did that, I informed both raid leaders
    5th its in the past, when it wasn't a fair system
    6th loot was **** anyhow
    7th what has this got to do with you being lame enough to farm titles?

Skull do us a favour, and follow what JasonX did or just go back omni.
    Sbje RK2 Soldier
    Sbee RK2 MA

lol yeah its so "lame" to you right?
    how come it wasn't "lame" to you when orbakay
    was letting people kill him?
    or am i wrong that you were the first one to even kill him.

m000

lol completely different and you know it, firstly I gained no points from it, secondly a omni sat in arena, I killed him once, then stopped, then he attacked a friend so I killed him again, gained nothing from it, was funny to annoy loxxie though.

Btw, nice attempts to change the topic, but its made about YOU skull, not me im sure 90% of rk2 know you for what you are.
    Sbje RK2 Soldier
    Sbee RK2 MA

lol so you're saying you get no points from a novice killing a novice? i sure as hell remember that orb was novice when he did that.
    oh and so when a full team out damages and keeps 1 item out of 3 items that is considered 1 person ninjaing?

m000

Trying to blame nemesis completely for your greed funny, you was the one who begged them to gain an item.

As for Orba he was an app FYI, and i've been high Novice for ages, + didn't get kill message only on the last one..

And again, you try and change the topic to me, yet your the one who its about Think i'll leave you to defend yourself im sure people can decide about you:
    1) You don't deny farming, you just try and accuse me of doing the same?
    2) you don't deny ninja'ing from a whole group of people, just try to accuse me of doing the same, and blaming nemesis..
    Sbje RK2 Soldier
    Sbee RK2 MA

göb göb
    Lordbedwyr 213 SOL RK2
    Ghandalf 201 DOC RK2
    Bittersweeet 182 NT RK2
    Fantazmia RK1

nope i'm not saying i didn't take part in the dmg team did i?
    and i'm not blaming them, as a team that did the out damaging its not 1 person's fault that they got loot rights is it?
    i don't see how i'm making it their fault i'm not denying i took part in it. so you tell me how that works.

m000

lmfao? I've never ninja'd, when did take loot with a damage team twice after warning, I didn't even get any loot then, I got GPH on a 2nd dungeon, a friend made the dungeon appear with an alt and about 10 of us killed it(3months+ ago), I won gph then, so at least if your going to try and make lame accusations make them semi relevant, again it goes though, grats on farming a title every1 knows you don't deserve, also must be good to ninja an item, from the whole of clannet and prolly be the biggest prick on the clan side. gg.

makes me wonder is that were you're heading? ebay? as you like to fuk every1 over for a virtual item.. funny
    Was just told by someone who was there that day.
    when you did dmg team you guys took all 3 spawns.
    and that was the same day you got a GPH and no it wasn't before clannet.

m000

Originally posted by Skulldawg

Was just told by someone who was there that day.
    when you did dmg team you guys took all 3 spawns.
    and that was the same day you got a GPH and no it wasn't before clannet.
    it was before clannet as we know it today actually. before the whole point system that all agreed to was up. and it was a whole other story, since as he already said, had already notified the people involved, and was there as a individual group competing with clannet, not pretending to be in clannet, then when getting loot refuse to share, wasting 50 peoples time.
    Lordbedwyr 213 SOL RK2
    Ghandalf 201 DOC RK2
    Bittersweeet 182 NT RK2
    Fantazmia RK1

out damaging and not giving 1 item back is not the same as those 50 ppl going to 3 spawns and got nothing.

m000

Did i **** get gph then, do I really need get athx/sil/xx/sky etc etc etc to come on here and say so? I got gph in a roll on a 2nd dungeon when about 7/8 of us killed tara alone.. WAAAAAAY before we did a damage team, month+ apart.

3 spawns? try 2, I was only at 1 of them aswell.

Skull fact remains you are: a ninja, a farmer, a turncoat, a lier, and a wanker.
    Sbje RK2 Soldier
    Sbee RK2 MA

it was before clannet as we know it today actually. before the whole point system that all agreed to was up. and it was a whole other story, since as he already said, had already notified the people involved, and was there as a individual group competing with clannet, not pretending to be in clannet, then when getting loot refuse to share, wasting 50 peoples time.
    Summed up nicely.
    Sbje RK2 Soldier
    Sbee RK2 MA

and i have the biggest prick so u can smfd and choke
    kthxbye

m000

notice its all your guildies you name sure your buds will help u lie on a forum that i don't doubt . yeah i'm the biggest prick so eat me. kthxbye

m000

lol, you have a problem, of course its guildies and friends, athx left an alt in 2nd d, he opened it, and I asked friends to come and help, i was wearing gph long before did a damage team, most people know that. I'll try remember names of people there if needbe was about 8/9 of us.. im sure they'll all tell you the same.

p.s. the kthxbye talk ain't so leet, you look even worse for bothering to reply here.
    Sbje RK2 Soldier
    Sbee RK2 MA

hehe...this thread turned out fun.....just wanted to say that Sbje got the GPH way before they did damage team....he won the roll for it fairly

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast