Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Grats on Skulldawg (RK2's first farmed expierence)

Grats on Skulldawg (RK2's first farmed expierence)

Grats on the mad farming skillz!

~Chris

w00t grats
    // wildwal - the sexiest adv evar - now with nr!
    // legion

Woot Gratz!!

Its about time you guys got some retards on your server too!!

OMG UBAH!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiftyr View Post
    Die? Plz? NOW!
    Dark Front Better Than You™, Since 2003

ahhhhhhhhhhh i was waiting for this post to come up

BUMP

(not spam)
    Splitfridge// lvl 191 omni doc
    Splitbanana// lvl 110 omni trader -_-
    Spitfridge// lvl 53 enf (yeah he probably killed ur alt)
    Splitanut// lvl 22 mp (watch me solo your base)

SPLIT > YOU

Bump for the oh-so-uber Skull!

~Chris

Skulls quite popular atm, first ninja'ing robust bp, then farming, gogo skull!
    Sbje RK2 Soldier
    Sbee RK2 MA

lol Sb

Sounds like Nemesis are very popular atm huh?

oh yeah

DAMN U SKULLY!

Loose your title so I can get my Nubvice back!
    Soldier Equip

Victory to the omnis! The Renaissance attacked Nemesis in theyre base in Mort. The attackers won!
    [Gimpybot] Kiwaczek: how the hell they plant ct 8 min before timer ? [Gimpybot] Zantezutske: another nice exploit? (The Renaissance built CT)

Vlain: I am milk every of yous!!!

Proud member of The Renaissance

Skull is no longer Nemesis

Grats on the farming

Also ... it seems I have chosen a bad timing to get Neo, and some people like to believe I'm involved in all this farming going on atm, if you want to know where I got my points to Neo, ask Littletza, Sublim, Armycastawry, Liquidchild, Astriell, Psak, they all know who I got points off
    Last edited by Phione; Jan 1st, 2003 at 18:23:03.

Just a co-incidence you "duel" bored and get neo of him as hes giving away kills then?
    Sbje RK2 Soldier
    Sbee RK2 MA

I was going for a "fair" duel with Bored, he didn't even heal, nor even hit me (missed 5 times). I wasn't happy at all about how I got these points, so I let myself get ganked by the first Novice omni I found online, which was Liquidchild, who took the points I gained "unfair", although it WAS a duel.

What does it matter, Apprentice/Novice omni are all over the place these days :P I got all my points from Novice to Neophyte in 3 big tower attacks.
    Last edited by Phione; Jan 1st, 2003 at 20:24:38.

bump because ethernal is cool
    Splitfridge// lvl 191 omni doc
    Splitbanana// lvl 110 omni trader -_-
    Spitfridge// lvl 53 enf (yeah he probably killed ur alt)
    Splitanut// lvl 22 mp (watch me solo your base)

SPLIT > YOU

sbje i wouldn't talk, when you ninja'd a GPH and act liked nothing happened. and faming? damn this whole mass pvp is farming,
    seems everyone who has a title is tabbing till they find someone with the same or greater title in mass pvp. that is the same as farming since its not hard to attack a lagged person meanwhile you maybe teamed with a doc and be healed anyways. mass pvp does not reqiure pvp skill. for a tower attack or defence, all you need to do is tab Q and use whatever useful nano that could help, and don't try to tell me that to use your own class's nanos requires skills unless your some ebay noob. so stfu pls
    Originally posted by Knasbollen

m000

how do you manage to ninja a dropable item :P?

oh and thanks for making this thread ethernal,
    i remember at arena once,
    you were dual logged at tir arena asking ppl to farm with you
    how soon u forget these things eh engi gimp?
    Originally posted by Knasbollen

m000

sbje i wouldn't talk, when you ninja'd a GPH and act liked nothing happened. and faming? damn this whole mass pvp is farming,
    lmfao? I've never ninja'd, when did take loot with a damage team twice after warning, I didn't even get any loot then, I got GPH on a 2nd dungeon, a friend made the dungeon appear with an alt and about 10 of us killed it(3months+ ago), I won gph then, so at least if your going to try and make lame accusations make them semi relevant, again it goes though, grats on farming a title every1 knows you don't deserve, also must be good to ninja an item, from the whole of clannet and prolly be the biggest prick on the clan side. gg.

and don't try to tell me that to use your own class's nanos requires skills unless your some ebay noob.
    makes me wonder is that were you're heading? ebay? as you like to fuk every1 over for a virtual item.. funny
    Last edited by Sbje; Jan 2nd, 2003 at 13:46:19.
    Sbje RK2 Soldier
    Sbee RK2 MA

how do you manage to ninja a dropable item :P?

--------

Nemesis's team won the loot, skulldawg begged them to keep it because a robust backpack dropped, despite them being inside clannet, they kept it and stupidly gave skulldawg the backpack, he then left nemesis so they'd get most of the ****, and started a new guild, shows the type of person he is.
    Sbje RK2 Soldier
    Sbee RK2 MA

LOL

HAHAHA LOL best thread in a long time....and you all stay clan because????? and all omnis turn clan because???????

I just don't get it....

At least my Neo is legit aside from one kill on Wutto in OE Arena, it was a fair agreement and he healed and fought like he normally would. Never have and never will farm, if even titles mean nothing anymore.....
    [IMGhttp://hb.gamingcenters.net/aa.jpg[/IMG]

Difference army, you actually pvp and your semi good at it , don't just hide and suddenly spring up with new titles i.e. skull :P
    Sbje RK2 Soldier
    Sbee RK2 MA

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast