Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Defending towers impossible due to exploit using players.

Originally posted by Aqua

I don't agree with this. Then you would have buffed pet classes with pets that are red to them attacking green towers. That would be very unfair.

~aqua
    Understand this... Its the biggest nerf to the MP proffesion EVER.... Why? because MP pets are not as good as crats and engis pets of the same lvl... The MPs toolset of nanos was made with them having our nanoskill buffs in mind... So that they KNEW a MP at this lvl would be useing nukes and pets way higher than their lvl... This was intended, FC have said so themselves... But now we can use this toolset we have, and the one we now can use would make us even more gimped than we are... So how about an agent or soldier using a ql 200 gun a lvl 100 shooting at a tower... they can still do this... why shouldnt i be able to use a ql 200 weapon too? just because my weapon is pet...
    Jamesdum President of Ragnarok
    Jamespond Member of Ragnarok
    Jamespond2 Member of Ragnarok

Want to join Ragnarok?

Quote on BrutalThug
    Because we have spy's in EVERYONE's guild so we can plan the attack while you sleep !! yeah ! hmm we clearly need to rename the guild to "nordic echelon"

For the MP he cant use his heal pet, because it too high lvl selfbuffed... The agent cant use a heal pet, because its too low selfbuffed... seriously u cant say its fair in any of these situations... The soldier can still use his weapon which he got a 132 wrangle and maybe other buff to get on... lets say he is 19% OE, he still dont get a penalty, which is totally fair... But the MP gets a penalty even though his pet isnt OE at all selfbuffed, just because his pet is over his masters pvp range... If the MP didnt have those nanoskill buffs, a pet his lvl would have been made as powerful as the normal red pets we use now... dont believe me? ask any other MP or FC themselves... Why do u think high lvl MPs whine? its because the best pet of all classes is ql 200 and the crats and the engis is more powerful, so they get more powerful at highlvls, while the pet classes where balanced at lowlvls... Now MPs are just ****ed all the way up...
    Jamesdum President of Ragnarok
    Jamespond Member of Ragnarok
    Jamespond2 Member of Ragnarok

Want to join Ragnarok?

Quote on BrutalThug
    Because we have spy's in EVERYONE's guild so we can plan the attack while you sleep !! yeah ! hmm we clearly need to rename the guild to "nordic echelon"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12