Thread: PvP Flagged?

PvP Flagged?

Ok...What makes a person PvP Flagged?

I have attacked towewrs with my guild and been flagged, and I have attacked and not been flagged.

Also, when a person is flagged, what are the rules in how that person can be attacked.? What gas levels and such?

Just curious, cause it seems kinda random if I get flagged or not.
    Hemicrusher

My Current Armor Setup Nail Armor Baby!

Stupidity Should Be Painful

LVL 200 Clan Enforcer - General of Lost Chapter

I was in Camelot yesterday and saw a 174 Omni Doctor PvP-flagged, and I could not shoot her in 100% gas.

Eh??

Also, it might be funny to prevent them from using the grid, because they seem to camp out there =D

Nenous

PvP flagged persons can not be attacked in 100%. But they can be attacked in all other areas.

You will be PvP flagged if you're not in a guild or if your guild has no towers. If you do have towers then you will not be PvP flagged, but your towers will turn to 25% gas in 1 hour.

And I think that when a person is PvP flagged the level rules slightly increase. My trader alt could not attack a trader before the person attacked a tower and became PvP flagged.
    Lovio - 140+ MA of the Mercury Dragons
    Maiu - Gamma Ejector wielding trader maniac - also loves to tradeskill and doesn't eat babies.

PvP flagged persons can not be attacked in 100%.
    Oh, well there you have it - 100% really does mean 100%. Thanks for the answer! =D

Nen

Originally posted by Nen Nen

Oh, well there you have it - 100% really does mean 100%. Thanks for the answer! =D

Nen
    That sucks, imo. FC said that if you got flagged you would have to hide or whatever for 4 hours. Apparently hanging out in NLC or Borealis is hiding...
    Jecc
    200 · Nano-Technician

Equipment

- Every level a player gets past 150, they will be punished with less and less people they can kill
    - Make pure PvP server. 25% suppression in major cities, 5% everywhere else. And no level restrictions.
    One of my ALL Time Favorite websites when I feel down (It's beyond hilarious!)
    ..::Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music::..
    (Disclaimer: My actions, views and comments on these boards in no way reflect my ingame personality)

I saw a lowbie pvp flagged clanner attacked by neut and omni in borealis..

Originally posted by Jekyll

That sucks, imo. FC said that if you got flagged you would have to hide or whatever for 4 hours. Apparently hanging out in NLC or Borealis is hiding...

I agree, I think I remember Guate saying the only way you were safe when pvp flagged was to stay up in your yalm or in a solo mission.

Now, pvp flagged is pretty much no risk at all.. Cant attack in 100%, cant attack same side, same pvp lvl regulations apply.

I was pvp-flagged several times and never once paid it any attention because the risk never comes up.

Gotta agree here. PVP flagging is a joke at best. It's either not working as intended, or FC didn't put a whole lot of thought into it.

How about fixing that FC?

-Vertego

You can even 'hide' in BS, can you beleive this...

I've heard of people killing PvP flagged people in BS City, which is 100%. Never done it myself, so I can't confirm.

Had an org drop by and try to take the Tradeskillz tower in BS, to the east there is a 100% zone. This guild had no towers, so they all became PvP flagged. It took a bit of work (something seems to be wrong with the disgrace period and grace period timers) but my NT was able to attack all of that guild who were standing in the 100% zone after the guild showed up to defend. To attack them I had to be standing in 25% gas with the timer compeltely run down. I tried attacking them while the Grace period timer was going, and it didn't work. I tried in the 100% zone while the Disgrace period timer was going and it didn't work. I can't remember if I actually waited the disgrace period timer out completely and tried to attack them from the 100% zone.

The rules have been changed a bit.

At NW launch, you could attack any level player that was flaged in any gas, including the grid, now you can only attack players in your range in 75% gas or less.

You get flagged when you attack towers and your guild has no towers, or if you are not in a guild (therefore you have no towers) and attack towers. I haven't tried leaving a guild (since your towers stay) and attacking towers, but you may or may not get flagged depending on the check.

Originally posted by Cr89o

I agree, I think I remember Guate saying the only way you were safe when pvp flagged was to stay up in your yalm or in a solo mission.

There ya going believe what your told. besides who is safe in their yalm? I think funcom just cycles their bug list to make it look they they are trying to fix the game.

~aqua
    Kappen Token Trader of Project EDEN LV 217 mind numbing grinding since 1948 well it just seems that long!!!!!

Playing a Trader is like cyber S&M

---------
    "if you dont die in mass pvp your not doing it right"

Originally posted by Cr89o

Now, pvp flagged is pretty much no risk at all.. Cant attack in 100%, cant attack same side, same pvp lvl regulations apply.

I was pvp-flagged several times and never once paid it any attention because the risk never comes up.
    up in a yalm? he obviously doesn't realize yalms are still fair game for people playing the jump out of the plane tactics.