Thread: NT's!!!!! bleh hehehe

NT's!!!!! bleh hehehe

Ok so like I want to say Thanks for some great duels " Wasupithent" !! you rock.

Now to you all Fixers, how does a Fixer overcome a NT with Nullity?? please shed some light on the subject! heh
    Grrrr I want to win!!! buhahah!!!!!

Errr anyhow... Wasupithent, nice tactics and technique in the arena, you a uber NT! /prostrate

Keep it cool man, talk with U soon =)

rain

Re: NT's!!!!! bleh hehehe

Originally posted by Xxxrain
    Now to you all Fixers, how does a Fixer overcome a NT with Nullity?? please shed some light on the subject! heh
    Grrrr I want to win!!! buhahah!!!!!
    They press any hotkey from 1 to 0 on their special NT duel bar, all of them are mapped to RD or Instantaneous Encoding.

lol

hehe I think its lame to run out of arena , I could have rooted and ran I suppose til NS ran out...

gridding out, bleh .... i dont want to run like a sissy hehe

Just curious about tactics to beat a NT using nullity as a fixer

if the tactics are Only that of gridding out, ( i didnt beat the nt )
    or running out of arena ( Hmm not sure but I think that is lame heh ) ....

mmd Hmmm maybe I duel NT's there
    dunno but anyhoo .......

Not using GA btw, im too poor

lol

Thanks for the tip to remind me of my shortcut on my bar lol

Edit:
    Took out a word that may offend someone =)
    Last edited by Newblette; Dec 31st, 2002 at 09:56:17.

Only works on big fields. keep distant, slow the NT, let the hot work, run, A Non-ga fixer will win this way.
    RK1 - Hajk - Solitus - Lvl 217/DR 16 - Nanotech - Apocalypse
    ---
    Explorer 60% / Socializer 53% / Killer 46% / Achiever 40%

When I see a NT targeting me and hes starting to use his anti fixer nuke, I unlock my special and root him and I find a place to go LOS and plan my recharge/attack. They are usually not able target me while im able to shoot them with some good timing but I cant do this in tower battle since theres almost no LOS. When a NT cast nullity, I get out of his range and root him so when his NS turn off he cant chase me. If I got a NT chasing me I run until disgrace period is over but I dont aggro him. If he kept aggro on me. I snare him and go somewhere else. He gotta release aggro if he want to be unsnared or he will have to use 10 Free Movement Stim which take 50seconds

In a duel, I have no chance at all against a NT with anti fixer nuke. Even if he use the ql75 one... But if I wanted to do duel, I would play chess.