Thread: Longshot Upgrade/ Yalm paint

Longshot Upgrade/ Yalm paint

Hello,

As much as I hate the forums, I figured id post some things.

1st Longshot upgrade, why? because Soldiers have upgrades for their Hellspinners, same with the enforcers, with their Mantis Blades, And the name Longshot? the name its self dosent do it any justice, im sure others would agree with me that when the Longshot was discoverd that it would be better than the X-3 but apprently thats not the case, so please have a heart and have a mob that will drop something so that we can upgrade it to be better, at least better than the X-3, and if you do decide to do it that would be great! Just dont get rid of the chem damage and make it projectile, nobody wants wants that.

2nd the Yalm paint designs, now I spent 100mil on adaga, better yet I have a custom adaga, with a female on it, yes i know it looks cool, way better than the tacky Atrox , but I think it would be nice if there were more paint designs, and having spent 100mil on a Yalm I shouldnt be forced to by another one just to get a different design, thats just plan crazy, in RL we dont buy a new car everytime we want a diffrent color, so please take that into consideration also.
    Other than that that about it for me, and keep up the good work on improving the game!

Re: Longshot Upgrade/ Yalm paint

Originally posted by Memorize
    in RL we dont buy a new car everytime we want a diffrent color, so please take that into consideration also.
    You don't?

Wouldn't you pay to get it resprayed?

I dont understand your argument on this.. the adagio's (sp?) are a completely different vehicle from the old yalms. Oh wait, you're saying that once you paint your adagio with an atrox, you can't re-paint it with a chick? hmm.

I do think that there should be a vehicle trade in shop though, where you can sell your no-drop vehicles for 1/5 their purchase value or something

Oh and Bump for more paint kits, this would be a great money sink for the economy. (provided you can re-spray your adagio's)
    --Rookie Teh "Wobble" Sux----------------------- AKA-----------------------Pirate "Ninjapirate" Dog--
    -+Legion+-
    WTB ATI T&L fix, h8 D3D.

Thats right , I should be able to repaint my Adaga.

As for the selling of Yalms/dropships thats also another good idea, I have about 3 yalms and 5 dropships that I have in the bank that are collecting rust, ill never use them so, the idea of having a booth were you can sell them, for half price would be nice.

That kinda gets me too. Put in this Longshot raffle fairly rare hard to get and really no better than X-3.

Re: Longshot Upgrade/ Yalm paint

Originally posted by Memorize
    im sure others would agree with me that when the Longshot was discoverd that it would be better than the X-3 but apprently thats not the case, so please have a heart and have a mob that will drop something so that we can upgrade it to be better, at least better than the X-3
    The problem is that X-3 is one of the best weapons in the game already, and an un-upgraded Hellspinner isn't.

And for the EQB, it's way too powerful in PvP.

dropship... dont you mean a gunship?

--Nexus