Thread: Rubberbanding/Lag in tower battles is insane

Post Rubberbanding/Lag in tower battles is insane

Honestly can say Notum Wars released way before server could handle this. Cword Control the simple solution make this better does nothing more than make problem worse.

Its insane just walk up within 40 m cword just have your game not respond for 10-15 seconds while you try cast nano on someone. More enough time for you find yourself dead with slightest bit delay.

Here i'm chasing someone in pvp battle next thing I know person warped away just disappears next few second right infront of me with 3 friends. Rubberbanding just got worse since the last patch.

People all over battlefield I'm are having same problem so not so easy just for someone say ohh its your computer simply pass the blame off on the player.

Atm way this game is looking not really encouraged least bit want play this anymore. Wondering how many people can write post like this till you guys at FC gets message...

Dunno but have to agree... it's not getting any better and does seem worse then before =(
    The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live! - Unknown

"I've always wanted to be somebody, but I see now I should have been more specific." - L. Tomlin

Vyker - 182 Fixer
    ** Card Carrying Union Member (team)

Add crashing to desktop and ending up in a crash loop on login state as fun too
    The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live! - Unknown

"I've always wanted to be somebody, but I see now I should have been more specific." - L. Tomlin

Vyker - 182 Fixer
    ** Card Carrying Union Member (team)

Tower battles sucks with the CC..

Cool

Yes,the "rubber-banding"has certainly been getting worse,and coupled with start/stop motion in Newland particularly it is making parts of the game and areas avoided.It is really annoying in missions also,with being thrown back repetitively up to 5 times!
    The freeze up in battles seems to be getting longer,and seems to be similar to what was happening a few patches ago,at least now the damage seems to buffer a bit ,and you dont suddenly die when all the damage catches up and hits you at once!
    Small mercies for what seems to be becoming a bigger problem!