Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tir is corrupted!

Tir is corrupted!

I know, and not speaking as a role player, but a gamer, that we have some really cool people out there, Clan, Omni, and Nuetral.

I really have met few people I dislike, your all cool, and I enjoy gaming with you, even when you kick my gimped buttox.

But there is a big problem with this game atm that is seriously pissing me off!

Ok, Tir arena, sure, its Tir, Im Omni, big no no for me to be there.

But, according to the game rules, training mobs is a bannable offense. So IMO, at the arena, and the way it is designed, the only thing that should kill me is...well, other players.

But no, thats not what does it....

Its these preteen zit faced children running around the corner and pulling Urban Defense Patroler or whatever on my little bitty defensless alt, and on other omni in the arena.

I take a screen, I petition exploit(because according to ARK, it is), and what do I get from this...nothing, no results, only the next day, and the day after, the same punks pulling these mobs in the arena.

A GM tells me..."I made some changes to the commanders today so they absolutely cannot be trained" Two hours later, Field Commander Wickam hitting me for like 2k, which is my entire HP bar for my alt.

A GM tells me after I petition for an exploiter training mobs... "This is indeed a bannable offense, this individual will be warned and reported for this exploit" The next day, the individual does it again, and, well...."This is indeed a bannable offense, this individual will be warned and reported for this exploit" Ok, so it happens again, and what do I get? "This is indeed a bannable offense, this individual will be warned and reported for this exploit"

Are you guys really keeping up with who you are "warning"?

No, i didnt think so either.

And since it seems ARK intends to take no immediate action on this offense, will players allow their peers to continue to exploit and make themselves look like *******s? Yes, probably so, because they think it is funny.

And dont get me wrong, this happens in Omni as well, and it pisses me off even more because its the side I have chosen, but still, nothing is done about it.

Plus, we dont exactly have unkillable Commanders placed in the vicinity of our arena either.

Oh well, begin your flames, hell, maybe someone will agree with me that this is crap..

Either

1. Make it allowable to train mobs, I wont waste my time, and everytime clanners are in Camelot, im gonna run the biggest train imaginable on them in hopes they all die.

2. Make the mobs untrainable...sheesh, simple solution, they shoot at you, but they are stationary only, and still server their purpose for role playing needs.

3. Remove the mobs, because this is simply crap, and obviously bad game design if the arena's are intended to be accesible.

Hirum
    "I got a snake man" -The Bafoon

Re: Tir is corrupted!

Originally posted by Hirum
    1. Make it allowable to train mobs, I wont waste my time, and everytime clanners are in Camelot, im gonna run the biggest train imaginable on them in hopes they all die.
    congratulations you are as big a loser as the people who train them to tir arena.

Re: Tir is corrupted!

quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by Hirum

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

congratulations you are as big a loser as the people who train them to tir arena.

Its really gonna push me to the limit to loose my game ethics on this matter.. And I anticipate people like you trying to manipulate the subject back onto me to take peoples eyes of what is happening, not whats gonna damn happen.

I found a really good quote for you.

Belce

Yep, it is just a game. And games have expectations of fairplay and behavior. With internet games, some few think that these rules do not apply. They hide behind their avatar and hope that their actions will not be a burden on them in real life. Such people are the new cowards.

lol stop the *****ing Krazykanuck

Hirum has a good point about the guard-training and Im sure he dont think alternative nr. 1 is the best way to go fixing this problem. There is no need to call him a "loser" (btw its spelled "Looser").

Bump for getting the training fixed, and Krazykanuck, try and keep it friendly eh?

Accually it is spelled loser....but that isn't why I'm posting.

I'm not sure why this is considered an exploit. In a way, it's like running and getting a big brother to help you out. If Onmis are going to come to the Tir arena (or Clans to Omni arenas) they should be prepared for whatever. Just my thoughts.

Nevac

Modulate (100 NT)
    Speedo (75 Fixer)

Guards should get warped back to their spawn points when they are too far away from them, shouldn't be any guards helping clanners at the arena, arena is there for duels or ganking or whatever, but it's player vs player, no damn guards.
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

Your right , Tir is corrupt . Lately i see too many people getting off with things they should have been banned for . Their was a time when a warning meant getting a warning and the second time you did the same thing Meant an instant Ban. Unfortuntaly thats not the case now. Alot of the tough ARKs are now just shadows on a wall which no one remebers. Replaced by people who are only looking to further themselfs and not the cause and who are not afraid to play favorates to other players who they know.

its sad day indead , but dont blame the guards , blame the people who said " the next time they do this they will be banned."

In the infamous words of Apu the Quiky Mart Clerk Thank you , Come again

bah. If people like minikila or whatever his name is would leave people alone in the tir arena, I doubt there would be a problem with training...COUGH
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat

Omnis dont exactly have uber guards now do they?
    You got some REAL MEAN ****ING you up commander guy.

I got some pics of people admitting to pulling, telling me they wont do it again, or telling me to go into backyard cuz they will pull.

They know who they are and Ive said if I catch em at it again, f12 and /pet :P

You obviously have not watched when Clanners grid into Omni Ent or Omni-1 HQ.

HQ? HAHAHA Purleeese!

Thats not even an arena.
    A war zone yeah, ganking is not a thing there.

But ent arena? ROFL? What you smokin bro i need some.
    What we got some guards that uber crittage? You know ones that can be pulled to where? I mean ent arena you have to press a buton to get in..

Zoning is farther than the ones in tir.
    Wait, bronto chef, yes.
    UBER INDEED.

Originally posted by Riokou

Wait, bronto chef, yes.
    UBER INDEED.
    rotflol

That's one of the best lines I've heard in a while..

-Jayde

I think the main problem is One can train guards on pplayers in Tir arena and not in Omni E arena , right?

That calls for a redesign of the Tir arena.

omg....stfu please....Tir arena is for clan and the occasional neut, omni ent arena is for omni, not like a clanner can get to your arena unless they are a fixer and/or get lucky in thier yalm so stfu and stay out of Tir, there are guards there for a reason

Originally posted by Mneuromancer
    omg....stfu please....Tir arena is for clan and the occasional neut, omni ent arena is for omni, not like a clanner can get to your arena unless they are a fixer and/or get lucky in thier yalm so stfu and stay out of Tir, there are guards there for a reason

He's got a point

No Emiko he doesnt.

Mneuromancer
    Can you not understand ARENA? Are you ****ing mentally retarded x5000?

Where do you go for DUELS? ARENA?! WHERE DO YOU GO FOR CLAN VS OMNI DUELS? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARENA!!!!

MMD, 2ho and the such are WAR ZONES.

You dont pull guards, its not allowed, I hope people like that get banned/suspended/warned or whacked for 100k GM slappage. ;/

(daily)

(at random times)

(like when your about to ding in a mission)

HQ? HAHAHA Purleeese!

Thats not even an arena.
    A war zone yeah, ganking is not a thing there.

But ent arena? ROFL? What you smokin bro i need some.
    You're pretty dumb.

You said: "Omnis dont exactly have uber guards now do they?"

I named two places you do -- one of them happens to be near your arena.

I made no comment about Tir being ok the way it is now with regards to the high level guards near the arena, or being trained.

No Emiko he doesnt.

Mneuromancer
    Can you not understand ARENA? Are you ****ing mentally retarded x5000?

Where do you go for DUELS? ARENA?! WHERE DO YOU GO FOR CLAN VS OMNI DUELS? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARENA!!!!
    Oh no. The maturity!

Sheffy, bro, seriously....

The original design to the arena was flawed, I agree. It still is.

Perhaps omni isnt supposed to be allowed in Tir arena, hence the gaurd placed on the direct root to the arena.

But the point of my post is...

Training mobs is a bannable offense....anywhere, anytime.

I dont like it when it is done anywhere, I have petitioned at the omni arena for it being done just the same as Tir.

And if they arent going to put these mobs directly at the arena, this tells me this should still be a safe place to fight.

But it isnt because people are dragging unkillable mobs into these places, which, as I say again, is illegal, and poor game ethics, whether its Ent or Tir.

So chill, and get the sand out of your crotch.

Originally posted by Sheffy

You're pretty dumb.

You said: "Omnis dont exactly have uber guards now do they?"

I named two places you do -- one of them happens to be near your arena.

I made no comment about Tir being ok the way it is now with regards to the high level guards near the arena, or being trained.
    Im sorry, i didnt mean to make any offence to you , I was just stating we dont, and I repeat we DONT have uber guards or the such like *cough*, WICKHAM to pull on helpless lowbies clanners if the chance passed us.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast