Thread: Story Line Continuity

Story Line Continuity

A comment to those in control of the story.
    I find it very difficult to keep up with the story when I dont know what I have missed. I login one day and see "Added" story items. I read some and discover that I have missed something in a prior post somewhere. It would be so lovely and kind to backward people like me if there were an ongoing list with ALL the posts listed in chronological order so I could start at the beginning and read straight through. Anyone else have any comments? Did I miss this feature somewhere else?

Re: Story Line Continuity

Originally posted by Merialla
    A comment to those in control of the story.
    I find it very difficult to keep up with the story when I dont know what I have missed. I login one day and see "Added" story items. I read some and discover that I have missed something in a prior post somewhere. It would be so lovely and kind to backward people like me if there were an ongoing list with ALL the posts listed in chronological order so I could start at the beginning and read straight through. Anyone else have any comments? Did I miss this feature somewhere else?
    Good point, Merialla. As chance would have it, I was just thinking about this earlier today, and we'll put up a "Previously on Anarchy Online" thingy some time next week (probably).

When the timeline's been published in its entirety, that'll also be a good resource for players who want an update on the story, as we plan to add all major story events to the timeline on a running basis.

Thanks for pointing this out!

You Rock

You really do. This is the kind of thing this game needs a ton more of to realize it's potential as a viable RPG.

Still want to see in game player writable texts though. Think that would flesh out alot of the ole story bones.
    RPG means Role-Playing Game.

(holy crap, Tornquist comes to the forums? Sheesh!)

One related thing is that it's quite retarded the way story stuff seems to show up in chunks. Is it that hard to just add one or two things a day instead of 7 things every 5 days?