Thread: The Tara Forum -- A new measure for boredom?

The Tara Forum -- A new measure for boredom?

Well it seem that the Tara forum was dead for quite awhile and now that the novelty of NW is wearing off, it is seeing an increase in posting and old threads are getting revived in addition to an increase of in game drama.

Now I know that there is a lot to do in Rubi-Ka besides Tarasque. There are a ton of much more difficult uniques (that RK2 is so sadly lagging on killing), killing primus mobs, cyborg hunting, attacking omni bases (or um making alts to attack omni bases cuz there aren't enough high level ones to go around , and of course mission and hang out with friends etc.

Then why is it that as soon as the energy from a new patch or content dies down (even if the patch content hasn't all been experienced yet) people pick that point to settle back and whine about tara?

Is this a default mode? Do people really want their goal in AO to always have something to complain about? Or is it really that important and it is always in the back of peoples minds?

Now I know that there is a lot to do in Rubi-Ka besides Tarasque. There are a ton of much more difficult uniques (that RK2 is so sadly lagging on killing),
    No some people are, pm me if you want proved otherwise heh
    Sbje RK2 Soldier
    Sbee RK2 MA

i'm bored.........
    Splitfridge// lvl 191 omni doc
    Splitbanana// lvl 110 omni trader -_-
    Spitfridge// lvl 53 enf (yeah he probably killed ur alt)
    Splitanut// lvl 22 mp (watch me solo your base)

SPLIT > YOU

/me joins splits club of 50 tara raids and nothing to show

can i get credats plz? ..need to buy a stilleto and delete it for fun

Originally posted by Caffranh
    /me joins splits club of 50 tara raids and nothing to show

can i get credats plz? ..need to buy a stilleto and delete it for fun
    The clannet admins ninja / rig it so that they / their friends get all the good loot. That's why.

~Chris

/tell clannetadmin gime item plz.

SPLIT > YOU

Tara loot isnt that great now. With all the unique and new items, Dragon armor is really not the best thing to wear... Even MKII is better. Dragon armor is nice looking, twink armor. The main reason why people go to T is to fight. Its like a daily football game. What I dislike the most is that the loot table really suck right now with the garbage Adv item(yes its pure crap, compare it to MKII you will see).

Dunno bout rk1

but on rk2 tara is more like a bake sale.

SPLIT > YOU

Originally posted by Insida
    Tara loot isnt that great now. With all the unique and new items, Dragon armor is really not the best thing to wear... Even MKII is better. Dragon armor is nice looking, twink armor. The main reason why people go to T is to fight. Its like a daily football game. What I dislike the most is that the loot table really suck right now with the garbage Adv item(yes its pure crap, compare it to MKII you will see).

I'd still say that Dragon Body Armor pwnz compared to everything but Azure armor (which.. let's see.. 0 people have. )

GPH.. nothing better for most professions.

EoT.. after EQB (it has to be nerfed!) it will go back to being pretty uber

Robust Backpack (got a back piece more uber? Except, maybe, maybe Notum Tank depending on prof)

And dragon armor is just to say you have it and add to your net worth.

~Chris

Originally posted by Megabio
    And dragon armor is just to say you have it and add to your net worth.
    And it's sexy.

Mmm, aqua and delicious.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiftyr View Post
    Die? Plz? NOW!
    Dark Front Better Than You™, Since 2003

Specially on Opi bodies.. rawr.

~Chris

G.
    P.
    H.

Someday, you will be mine.
    --
    Kenlon- Combat Medic, RK1
    "This! Is! My! Boomstick!" Gear.

Creaky old vet, back for another go-round.

I actually sold my Dragon Pants yesterday because I was hurting for credits.

Now I'm missing one piece in my full set. Suck.

Originally posted by Insida
    What I dislike the most is that the loot table really suck right now with the garbage Adv item(yes its pure crap, compare it to MKII you will see).
    Yes I agree, get that Adv loot off the Tara drop table so I might actually get some of the bloody stuff

Madrugar

I'll agree I'm here because I'm bored.

I would love to see a switch in the next patch and have new tradeskill buffing engi rings and cloaks added to tara. Like a FAT +50 to EE ME QFT cloak or rings (dual wearable) +25 to all the tradeskills except psycology.

SWEET.
    Elbo - LVL 220 Top of the line: Supreme Creator Engineer

Making 5 Gem Saba Bracers! Give tell in game!
    Crat - LVL 209! Doc - LVL 170,MA - LVL 106,Fixer - LVL 103,Keeper - LVL 140,, MP - LVL 109, Shade - LVL 165
    QFT: 1800+. EE: 2400+. ME: 2400+. Chem: 1800+ WS: 1900+. Psychology: 1800 Pharm: 1800

Making QL300 AI Armor and Weapons!

/tell Gholden Help me kill Powa and Joo please
    ACCOUNT STATUS

Cancelled

This account was cancelled at:
    2006-01-01 14:48:52

That was my new year resolution concerning AO...