Inventory Control
* Make Bags resizable...PLEASE!!!!!!!!!
* Game Play- AUTOLOOT TO BAGS PLEASE
Thats all we want.. I could care less about naming a bag.. that is covered in the variety of bags we get now.. Also with various stuff I carry I am left with 9 to 10 open slots for loot to pop into. I am constantly stopping to put stuff into bags. In the meantime tickers on nanos are running and mobs are aggroing.
We would put all of our empty bags up top and all stuff would flow into those. Coding has to be possible because with Unique items they get extracted out of bags when pulling a bag from bank.

* However. I would create some bags that have different colors or symbols that dont have stats increasers.. ie those are costly for newer players with no big brother alts. and would help them to organize their loot...
* It just occured to me to make a bag have a slider that changes its color.. ie to a different color or a differnet shade.. for example if i had a red bag i could make it real light red if it was empty.. or the color would adjust by the more stuff u put into it. Client side kinda stuff.
* Game Play- AUTOLOOT TO BAGS PLEASE

Summary on Inventory Control
I spend alot of time between heavy teaming, individual missions, and boss snatching to organize my stuff. Last night I spent 2 hours going through 15 to 18 bags of stuff.

XP Bar
* A spot on Xp bar indicating where u last saved as in the u saved at 1,300,456 and maybe a pointer on the Map showing the Loaction of last save.
* This by no means should be considered any where near a priority. Just seems like a cool thing to have.. handy if you will.
* In EQ they did the Bind Loaction by a command line.. Something like /charstat or something ..u get the Idea

Tastee
120 MA - RIMOR
Funkadelic Mothership
"Give up the Funk"