Thread: PW borgs, Anything comperable?

PW borgs, Anything comperable?

Well I'm a level 140 ish and looking for a place to solo occasionally. I was into killing the borgs in pw for around 100k xp a kill but tonite I got FA'd by a borg General for 5768 damage and that kind of puts me off hunting there again.

Is there anything comperable to PW borgs for xp as far as outdoor mobs go?

I'm a 140 ish nt so I can calm and root and all that if that is part of the calculation.

Thanks for any and all suggestions.

hmm,so u have the same prob as i have at lvl 40ish.... ANy good XP huntin spot for a 40ish clanner? (plz dont say the rihnos,fed up with them :P )
    Opsund 220/30 Ma
    Xandathrii 220/30 Enf
    Vekten 220/30 Doc

Lifdrasil 100/10 Eng

Retired General of Ascension, enjoying my elder days and the end of AO in The Asylum.(Currently of-world , but comming back soon(TM)
    Stop the inflation and madness, support my Tier 4 crusade

Heh,

When someone wants to blitz, they get a buff from a Fixer...
    When someone wants to put on a gun, they get a buff from a Trader...
    When someone wants to equip MK II armor, they get a buff from a Crat...
    When someone wants to upgrade implants, they get a buff from a Doc...
    When someone wants to visit SD, they get a buff from a Advent...
    When someone wants to pvp, they get a buff from a Soldier...
    When someone wants to hunt borgs, they decide it's too hard and look for another hunting ground...

Hint: Engineers are teh ubah and should be tipped accordingly.
    Ionicdude - In it to win it no matter how you spin it

what class at 40? if your a calmer or a fixer the shades in GTC are good.

lol
    <-- Lucky Recipient of a 5768 Full Auto as well.

It's a good idea to have an Engi with their special absorbing nano in your party for borg hunting. For the first time may the words "Team LFM, Engineer preferred" be uttered.
    Thromp Uber Soldat (hehe ok uber for 80 seconds )
    Threefitty UberSquishy NanoTech

The mine near Harry's is a great place. You can almost always find a pickup team there. Just the other day I went out there and got around 400k xp at level 52 in about an hour. Matter of fact, /cc addbuddy me (Obfuscate) and holler when you see me on and I'd be happy to go out there with you.
    Randome. Proud General of Link Dead, a mercenary organization. Available for assistance with blitzing, raiding, tower defense, etc. Send a tell to any of our members for more info.