Thread: I think this is a thank you post, Funcom

I think this is a thank you post, Funcom

I was doing this mission today, and my pets followed me from level to level in a team mission, and they actually warped when they got stuck in a timely fashion to where I was. And to my amazment, when I was fighting a boss with 2 pets, I used the boss teleporter to leave the boss room and guess what??? The pets stayed and fought the boss instead of teleporting up and fighting me???? All I could say is WTF???? Why aren't my pets fighing me???? I was so excited I almost made a droid instead of just the charms! Anyway something is working, I don't know what but it is!

And my fear nanos didn't auto agg everything in the vicinity other than the traget of the nano. That alone left me in a profound state of awe.

Well... THANK YOU!!!! Keep up the good work!

K im sitting here in formans dungeon, been here 2 hours, killed about 30 bodyguards, still aint got gamma, my attack pet is stuck in some room and my heal pet is looking at me funny. yeha, i got problems.
    Yes i live in alaska, No i dont live in an igloo, yes i have cable!

i am not sure captain

but i think i sense sarcasm in the first post.
    sept 03 - the day ao was keeled by sl.

gone now. byebye.

yeah I noticed my pets were following me quite a bit better in the last two missions that I did. this is with 1100 run speed. I still managed to get the attack pet stuck, but ONLY when it started attacking an npc pet and I gave it a target that was in another room. When I remembered to do the /pet behind, the little idiot actually kinda kept up with me
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat

Hmm... perhaps its time to get back to the ol char then. Well.. I dont have pets i only have beggers.

Thumbs up w00t!!

Thank you for putting our $12 a month to use FC!! It's about time... Now it's time to get some better servers!

Ityn forgot to tell you..she was outside..on totally level ground fighting a dynacamp boss
    The Sammich Master is Back!
    Boci - Retired Soldier
    Flashgordun - Smurf in Training
    Mussashi---Boci Reborn---Sword Saint
    xxxxxxxx Keeper Twink of Dewm