Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Rimor Wars

Redman, I am not a PvPer. I am a PvMer. games do NOT revolve around PvP. Some people do not like PvP. Not everyone is like you, nor does the world revolve around you. If you haven't realized yet, AO is a GAME. I play it to have fun, not to cause grief.

All I can say to wrap this up is "GET A LIFE", and leave the flames elsewhere. Not on this thread, please.

Originally posted by Teufeldieb
    /me laffs thinking of the faces on the clammies left there looking for thier target that suddenly dissappeared.
    I couldn't log the main. lol

But I'm not going to whine. You guys needed that 'W', good job and keep looking over your shoulder.

PS, isn't this thread about how hopeless it is to be Omni in NW? Damn my butt is sore.
    Chadwick "Armaklaesy" Brownwood
    Welcome to my massage parlor. Please put on this towel and Zhok will be right with you.

Re: One slightly toasted adventurer coming up!

Originally posted by Revelator

And a challenge to boot! I love that!
    You said that the only challenge for you would be to see how quickly you could turn the map red. In effect you are challenging yourself. I issued no challenge and am not interested in nor in a position to accept any.

Originally posted by Revelator

I had however decided to throttle down my somewhat aggressive stance on this...
    Thought so.

Originally posted by Armaklaesy

PS, isn't this thread about how hopeless it is to be Omni in NW? Damn my butt is sore.
    It was, but I see we managed to turn it into a flameorama anyway.

And I agree Arma, good to see the Omnis do something right for once, I really do hope they keep it up.

Oh and Sanskrit: My apologies if I have inadvertently insulted you in this thread, and I realize now that my first response to you was NOT a good one. A bit childish actually, now that I reread it.

I believe this thread to now be pretty much over, as it's mostly becoming repeats of old stuff, or just getting personal, neither of which interests me terribly much.
    Reverend Revelator Ramagano, Proud Something of Alpha Omega

Alpha Omega: Fighting For Your Future, Today

No, I'm not back.

How embarrassing, after all these years it turns out I CAN'T spell **ncom with an F and a U, talk about egg on my face eh?

Originally posted by Armaklaesy

I couldn't log the main. lol

But I'm not going to whine. You guys needed that 'W', good job and keep looking over your shoulder.

Armaklaesy, I do apologize about the timing. We didnt know Tir was zone locked till halfway into the battle when the global broadcast message went out.

And the target that disappeared that I was talking about was Jaesic. He was PvP flagged at Evil Inc.'s base while the gas was 100% and some clammies were being bullies. Iso was healing him till I got there for the meepage factor.

But yes Arma we do expect retaliation. And I am sure before this war is over that piece of land will change hands many times.
    We are not racist, religious, violent, elitist or criminal. We are the sworn enemy of injustice and those who warp laws into justification for the corrupt. We are the freaks in your school, office, or church. We are the ones who do not sit idly by, or turn a blind eye to injustice in any form. We are vigilantes, hackers, freejackers, spies, and friends. We are sick of the current corpora-political trend and seek to ensure that infringements on freedom do not go unnoticed. We are Fixers!

Freshman Pete "Teufeldieb" Freiman - Retired Due to Lack of Content for Fixers in SL

Samuel "Pokett" Adams - Self Healing Tank

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345