Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Rimor Wars

to late in the games life for making omni med suits (omni only)- this wouldnt effect lvl 180+ clannners in the game right now. they already have the highest implants in.

I dont think a simple switch of one piece of equipment is going balance the game.

I do like your idea about switching. That way the sides are always balanced. that would help alot. but again. it might be to late in the game.

Whats really sad, is most clanners think that omni is just whining and a poor losers that dont like to put up a fight.

The real reason is most omni have looked at the big picture or have been forced to look at it (reclaim). It doesnt take a noble prize winner to figure out that everytime u run into a wall it hurts and evently u will stop trying to run into it. the wall will not move.
    Omni has come to that point. Why do tara? its clan territory. Its layout is horrible (narrow halls, lag, out numbered, invisible border fighting at a door way) and Reclaiming every 5 mins. isnt fun.

And the number one reason way omni is not putting up a fight anymore. ITS NOT FUN. Omni would rather do something else that is fun in the game. I like a challange but the challange should be how many mins can i extend going back to the reclaim. I dont care how good you are. 1 to 5 odds isnt doable and that invisible border fighting is stupid and not fun either.

Im sure its a blast being a clanner. Always fight amoung yourselfs to get the last shot off that kills an omni. Fun for the clanner not fun for the omni. And when it comes down to it. Do i want to log in and amuse clanners by dieing to 1 to 5 odds or do i want to play another game. hmmmmmmmmmmm.

Im already playing less and less. looks like the hmmmmmmm is winning.
    Last edited by Odian102; Jan 3rd, 2003 at 18:53:51.
    Omni Trader on RK2

Ven,
    I really like the idea about forced balancing of side numbers.

The only way it would work at this stage of the games is as follows:

1) Story line: Omni offers amnesty for a short period of time to all clanners that want to rejoin omni. they get to convert thier clan token board to the equivalent omni board.
    2) Omni needs to have some sort of weapon and equipment advantage. -this would be an incentive for people to rejoin omni.
    3) once the sides are more evenly balanced. remove amnesty and force balancing of both sides.
    quote from ven:
    "The problem begins with the character creation and what is "told" to the newbie. It is then compounded with the ability to change sides. Not that the ability to flip sides should be removed, but the number of one side vs. another should be balanced from the outset. "Clan is not recruiting just yet, so you'll have to be Omni or Neutral...you can defect at a later time". Just a simple example, but you get the idea. "
    Last edited by Odian102; Jan 3rd, 2003 at 19:18:06.
    Omni Trader on RK2

Originally posted by Isoldei

So actually I do get tired of clan claiming in any way to be superior, if they are it is solely because they have better stuff and their more experienced players aren't leaving the game. Get off your high horse because you are no better than Omni you simply hold the upper hand. Take a look in any situation in game or out...life isnt fair, and just because someone or something is successful doesn't always mean they or it is any better in reality.
    Ok, I was hoping you wouldn't skip over into blaming the other side for your troubles, but at this point you are at least sliding towards whining. I won't say that you did, because I don't think you did, but this is getting close.

Let's see what Omni have been saying in this thread so far:

Omni give up or defect to Clan because they're not on the winning side.

Omni give up or defect to Clan because they want more phat lewt.

Funny how noone ever defect to Clan because Omni-Tek is an evil Enron style corporation heckbent on enslaving Rubi-Kas population and destroying the planets ecology...

Where I come from there is a saying; if you turn your coat to the wind you get dependent on the weather.

What I see in Omni is a profound lack of faith, spirit and belief in themself and their side, a faith, spirit and belief that most Clanners do have. Not all Clanners, but I bet a lot more than Omni.

And you know what Isol? We ARE better than you at the moment, because we have more in the way of unity, togetherness and team spirit than Omni does. Because Clanners will drop what they are doing to come to a Clan towers defense, because Clanners can organize and move out a group of high lvls to take out the extreme high lvl uniques and because we take care of each other.

I'm not saying that Omnis don't do this either, but I firmly believe that Clan does it more.

Jeez, Omni are under dogs! What about the Neuts!? They are shafted even worse than Omni can ever get, with very little in the way of hope that they'll get unshafted anytime soon. They still soldier on, they still play and they still seem to have fun.

And what are these uber items that Clan supposedly has, but Omni doesn't? Tara loot? Tara is supposed to be fought for, not handed over like a X-mas turkey. Fight and win for her, and the loot shall be yours. We get Tara because we can organize the players to GET and HOLD Tara, not because FC said Tara belongs to Clan. We know that if we slip, Ómni will be in like Flint, and so we keep holding her, because we can.

Same goes for the high lvl uniques, only without the PvP.

As Tzor said some posts back, if you COULD find a way to make a stand, and even push us filthy rebel clanners back, wouldn't that be the SWEETEST thing? Wouldn't it warm the cockles of your cold hearts to see your omni-turned-clan former buddies come slinking back again once it becomes obvious that Omni is top dog?
    Isn't that something worth working and fighting for? Wouldn't that be something to /s across the gas line: 'Hah! You had 2-1 odds going for you, and we STILL gave you a righteous smackdown!'

For me, I dread the work ahead, like I would dread having to go into the newbie area to gank leets again for XP, and the only challenge for me will be to see how fast Clan can turn the LC map red.
    Reverend Revelator Ramagano, Proud Something of Alpha Omega

Alpha Omega: Fighting For Your Future, Today

No, I'm not back.

How embarrassing, after all these years it turns out I CAN'T spell **ncom with an F and a U, talk about egg on my face eh?

Odian,

Yea, I agree. Changing the Omni-Med suit is to-little-to-late. It would still affect 180+ Clanners if they ever have to swap an implant...but, you're right. A change like that won't happen.

Your right on another point too. The only realistic method to force balancing (not in numbers necessarily, but in advantages) would have to be story related. "Omni-Tek Corporate has decided to engage the issue of Rubi-Ka directly, and provide it's loyal employees with the latest in weapons/armor technologies. The Clan scourge must be erraticated." After all, Omni is supposed to have access to better weapons and armor to balance with the Clans innate XP bonus. But, the Omni advantage is not to be found. (Omni-Tek armor sucks. Even clanners know this.) Items are cheaper for Omni you say? We all know money is a non-issue in this game.

The Clans should inherently "fear" Omni. Similar to the way humans feared SkyNet, Inc. in the Terminator movies. The Neutrals? You should always trust, and never trust an Neutral. If anyside should be "cocky" it should be the Omni's. We are tougher and have more firepower...on the flip side, Omni's will NEVER have a higher XP bonus than the Clans. (Or even the Neutrals for that matter.)

/imho
    At Midnight, All the Agents...
    Veneman
    Fullnelson
    Halfnelson

Agents- lilttle slightly insane people who run around and kill you before you know what is going on... and if they dont kill you fast... well, cannon fodder (altho they are good for scouting) -eternalfiend

The Sock-Hat, it adds 1 to my tempo.

Originally posted by Odian102
    Ven,
    I really like the idea about forced balancing of side numbers.

The only way it would work at this stage of the games is as follows:

1) Story line: Omni offers amnesty for a short period of time to all clanners that want to rejoin omni. they get to convert thier clan token board to the equivalent omni board.
    2) Omni needs to have some sort of weapon and equipment advantage. -this would be an incentive for people to rejoin omni.
    3) once the sides are more evenly balanced. remove amnesty and force balancing of both sides.
    quote from ven:
    "The problem begins with the character creation and what is "told" to the newbie. It is then compounded with the ability to change sides. Not that the ability to flip sides should be removed, but the number of one side vs. another should be balanced from the outset. "Clan is not recruiting just yet, so you'll have to be Omni or Neutral...you can defect at a later time". Just a simple example, but you get the idea. "
    Yeah, these are good ideas for at least trying to balance the game a bit, player-side wise, at least when the game is indeed becoming somewhat unbalanced in the numbers of players on each side. I like the vens idea best, and although I abhor Odians 'amnesty' idea, I'm forced to admit that it is also a good idea, it would really make it easier to get some powerplayers over to Omni.

I would however only support Odians idea if by taking the amnesty some other SEVERE penalties were imposed on the players that did.

Something like; it's gonna be a LONG LONG time until you switch back to Clan ever again, make it something like 60 full game days played or even harsher than that.

Something like; Don't even THINK about going to Tir or Athens ever again because you will automatically be PvP flagged, with NO lvl restrictions on ganking you.

Something like; Don't even THINK about ever zoning into any Clan designated zone, because 4 special lvl 250 Sentinels Commandos will automaticallu spawn in the four corners of the zone, and start hunting you down like a dog! And don't think Yalming will help you either, if they get LoS they will smack you for 2k per hit wherever you are.

Something in that vein, i. e. things that don't affect you unless you actually go there, which is pretty hard anyway already, but which reflect the general attitude Clanners will take towards this.

But yeah, really good ideas...

No, I'm not back.

How embarrassing, after all these years it turns out I CAN'T spell **ncom with an F and a U, talk about egg on my face eh?

Revelator

It's nice to see some kind of consensus between the players who chose Clan and those that chose Omni. We all want to have a fun virtual war and enjoy our gameplay.

You and others who have posted in this thread regarding "Omni faith" are correct in that Omni is losing it. But, I think most Omni's will agree (and some Clanners) that it isn't an issue of simple faith in one's side that determines victory or defeat. Surely it plays a great role but not the only role.

Being a high level Omni in a powerful guild I can tell you that the faith is there, only tested to the extreme. By that I mean, not only is the Clan opposition great (it should be) but also is the opposition of the games mechanics. Omni's lose faith not solely because Clan is more numerous, but rather the unbalanced game promotes a sense of "jousting at windmills".

Oh, in a previous post I mentioned Omni switching sides to end the Notum War. This is kind of a running Omni joke. Everyone switch to Clan to prove a point to Funcom. FC's war will never happen if there is only one side participating in it.
    Last edited by Halfnelson; Jan 3rd, 2003 at 20:08:50.
    Veneman
    Fullnelson
    Halfnelson

Agents- lilttle slightly insane people who run around and kill you before you know what is going on... and if they dont kill you fast... well, cannon fodder (altho they are good for scouting) -eternalfiend

Re: Revelator

Originally posted by Halfnelson

Being a high level Omni in a powerful guild I can tell you that the faith is there, only tested to the extreme. By that I mean, not only is the Clan opposition great (it should be) but also is the opposition of the games mechanics. Omni's lose faith not solely because Clan is more numerous, but rather the unbalanced game promotes a sense of "jousting at windmills".
    I know I took a long look at wether I wanted to participate in NW's after the EFP battle, we had the numbers and had the ql 250 tower down to 15% then as the clanners starting showing back up in numbers we suddenly all started going poof to Greater Omni Forrest, nothing like 3/4 of your team suddenly gone to make your day suck. Tower aggrd me I died when I came back as soon as I could get my stuff tower was at 100%. 5 hours of work down the drain because of CC that kinda deflated my NW sails. I just started to get back in I imagine you will see omni start to get back into it again just takes time. I'm sure the same thing is happening on the clan side it just doesn't have the same effect since your numbers are higher then ours.

~aqua
    Kappen Token Trader of Project EDEN LV 217 mind numbing grinding since 1948 well it just seems that long!!!!!

Playing a Trader is like cyber S&M

---------
    "if you dont die in mass pvp your not doing it right"

Fair enough Halfnelson

Fair enough, Half. I WILL concede that my own knowledge of the game mechanics isn't really good enough to prove or refute my feeling (call it gut instinct or really only a dubiously informed guess) that the NW wars does NOT come down to a lvl 200 Enf with an EQB and all the other uber loot in game.

As a lvl 140 pistolero advie most other profs must laugh at me on the battle field, but as part of a team, as part of a larger group I still feel that I contribute value to the war effort.

I still feel that things like strategy, tactics, communication, communication discipline, recon, planning and tactics can play a large part of this game, and that while game mechanics does play a large part of the game, they are basically the same for both sides and therefore shouldn't be totally unsurmountable.

What I find frustrating in a very weird way is that when I, a Clanner, say that we, the Clans, are gonna wipe you, the Omnis, off the face of this planet, it's basically just posturing, bragging, very basic role-playing really. You're then supposed to say; Oh yeah!? I'll see you on the field of battle, you filthy rebel!

But when you, the Omnis, say that the Clans are indeed gonna wipe you, the Omnis, off the face of this planet, then you make it true...

And this saddens me, even though I obviously long for the day that the Clans finally put you Omni scum up against the wall. (more basic role-playing, sorry about that)

And yeah, the whole of Omni defecting to Clans IS a funny idea!
    Can't you all just imagine the look on Gautes FACE when some loyal minion zones his sorry butt up to the boss room and says:

"Dude! All the active players on Rimor are now Clan!!!!"

I'd like to see FC try to balance that!

It will in fact be very interesting indeed to see what will happen on Rimor in the near future, be it from Clan, Omni or FC/ICC.

Sorry btw to all the neutrals, but I'm afraid I don't see you in the picture here at all.

No, I'm not back.

Re: Revelator

Originally posted by Halfnelson

OOOPPSS! Totally forgot about the toughness of ql 200 and 250 towers! You could probably take out the support towers and the controller in the maximum 6 hours you have at your disposal if you had enough players and could work uninterfered. But we all know how likely that is, which is not at all.

Would be VERY interesting to see if a group of say 50 150+ players could indeed take out a ql 250 base with say 60 towers in 6 hours, even unopposed. Very interesting indeed...

It might mean that Omni get to keep their ql 200 and ql 250 towers (assuming they have any), but that would be a very small consolation price indeed anyway, and so could be discounted I think. After all, if Clan had all towers but the very few ql 200 or 250 ones out there, it would still be pretty much Game Over, as far as NW is concerned anyway.

I still forgot to take the toughness of high ql controllers into account when I made my comments about game mechanics, and so I partially retract that part of it, and concede that yes, it must feel very much like 'jousting with windmills'. My apologies, Halfnelson.

No, I'm not back.

Re: Re: Revelator

Originally posted by Revelator

Would be VERY interesting to see if a group of say 50 150+ players could indeed take out a ql 250 base with say 60 towers in 6 hours, even unopposed. Very interesting indeed...

Omni almost did it in EFP a few weeks ago read my other post, only thing that stopped us was crowd control.

~aqua
    Kappen Token Trader of Project EDEN LV 217 mind numbing grinding since 1948 well it just seems that long!!!!!

Playing a Trader is like cyber S&M

---------
    "if you dont die in mass pvp your not doing it right"

I step back then, I was afraid of whining or sounding as if I am. Honestly wish to do something to change things, posturing is not my style. Hard to really speak on the issue without sounding whiny. I am proud to be Omni, good people here.

btw HAHA on clan working so well together...sure you have some organization that does work but boy oh boy are there issues that any huge community is going to run into. Again, not my style to posture...comes with trying to get that many people with different interests to work together. Think maybe some Omni see that and fear that?

And YES Omni took out 60ish towers most over ql215 also in DAV with little opposition i wasn't at the raid in EFP but they took out alot there with likely alot more opposition.

ok brief posture here:

WE did a damned nice job wiping out that Nemesis Dec 30. Even though we did not succeed in taking the controller we did cost them the rest of the base. I am proud of us, I do have some faith, I KNOW we can prevail.

COME ON OMNI LOOK AT WHAT YOU DID! YOU ARE POWERFUL! WE HAVE ALMOST WIPED OUT 2 OF THEIR HUGE BASES...DON'T GIVE UP!

And btw I started my life on RK as clan to fight a huge coorporate greedy power, I left clan for same reason. For me reading the story isn't enough when the reality doesn't transfer in game. As it has been noted in previous posts story just doesn't fit here on Rimor

I am a rebellious heart, I HATE corruption driven by greed and monopolized power...It is what I fight against. On Rimor I find that I serve in that fight as a member of Omni-Tek best. It is my adopted home but my true home here. I didn't feel there was much to fight against as a clanner...even then when there was no real war besides pvp and camelot had not become the monster it is now, actually not as many high level people on either side to make it that much more different than other camped mobs. I remember, however, the Munchausen raids were well organized in clan and already people were whining that "the system" wasn't fair. Tell ya what...life isn't fair.

I am a proud, loyal representative of Last Hope, the best group of people I have come across on Rimor who are all in one place. I will serve the Omni and Last Hope as best I can during my time here.
    Last edited by Isoldei; Jan 4th, 2003 at 00:22:07.

Re: Re: Revelator

My apologies, Halfnelson.
    Well...I accept, but there is no need for apologies here. Believe you me, nothing makes my Agent happier than to have his So8 boots polished with a Clanners entrails.

This issue seems to be moving around threads here as it should. It's outside the Clans, Omni-Tek, and Neutrals. It's circling aound the Ivory Towers of Funcom.
    Veneman
    Fullnelson
    Halfnelson

Originally posted by Armaklaesy
    Sorry, I just have to laugh at all the people that blame FC for things. Everything from crowd control to 'laggg' to way FC makes loot hard to get and everything in between.

Damn last night I lost my baseball game and you know whose fault it was? Stupid Rawlings made my catchers mit wrong it should have 2 finger holes not just one. And why doesn't Louiville Slugger Co. made baseball bats with spikes like ENForcer mobs have in AO. Should be spikes on bats!! Also, the diamond is wrong. Whose idea was it to run the bases counterclockwise? Damn how did that guy get a job making baseball rules? Doesn't it make more sence to run the bases clockwise? And you have to touch a guy with your ball to make him out? That's pretty stupid, why can't you just wing the wall off his head? And how come they don't.........

......well you get my point. We are all playing the 'same' game with the 'same' equipment, so give it up already. It's not FC's fault OT gets its ass kicked day in and day out.
    I don't know what your analogy is supposed to mean, but it doesn't apply to this situation at all. There are plenty of flaws in this situation that are purely factors FC just plain did not consider. It is not FC's fault that Omni is getting killed... true... but they have certainly set in motion the chain of events that leads to its continuation.

Thumbs up

Originally posted by Autocrat/Seraph
    I saw this coming a galaxy away. Anyone ever play Shattered Galaxy? Once one faction gets an upperhand, and Clan already had it before NW, people tend to flock over and the imbalance grows bigger.

Take the point of a new player who joins AO. As soon as he looks at the land control map, looks at the XP bonus then hears about Tara loot ----- > reroll clan.

OK, maybe those players who switch to clan might be considered lame but from their point of view why stay Omni? Is there really any compelling philosophical reason to stay one side or another? Nope, so then you look at material advantages of one side and hey Clan is it!

Maybe intra-Clan fighting will be the only NW PvP left. The Land Control idea (proffered as content) is a dead end that people are beginning to realize Clan and Omni.
    I edited your post but did not change the content, just trimmed it.
    Quote taken from another thread on the same topic.

Man, you hit the nail, in the Omni coffin, on the head. I'm sure there's a sociological term for your first paragraph...i just can't think of it now. This is precisely why FC needs to step in as the All Seeing Eye and actively participate in the ebb and flow of the Notum War. Imbalances will happen, it's the nature of conflict. But, when a trend appears, FC has the power to use its creativity to bring things back into perspective.

Mr. Armaklaesy stated:

......well you get my point. We are all playing the 'same' game with the 'same' equipment, so give it up already. It's not FC's fault OT gets its ass kicked day in and day out.
    I get your point! You are simply re-stating the point of much of the playerbase. "...same game with the same equipment". That is part of the problem. Omni is supposed to have superior equipment than Clan. That's the advantage of being Omni. But, it's not true...we have the same stuff. Thank you for clearing that up Arma.

When I started AO and picked Omni, I pictured the scenerio being something like: 3 Clan to take down 1 Omni. If this were the case then the 3:1 Clan:Omni ratio would be balanced (generally speaking). The Clans are supposed to be the oppressed underdogs who have to beg, borrow, and steal their equipment...right? While Omni have everything handed to them on a silver platter...right? (Hence, no inherent XP bonus for Omni.)

Funcom could take advantage of this for everyone's benifit. If people started "going Omni" for the toughness factor..."We're sorry, Omni-Tek is currently experiencing a hiring freeze due to the financial difficulties regarding the conflict on Rubi-Ka".

Playing Clan is too easy, while playing Omni is to hard...shouldn't it be the other way around? It would seem to me that the individuals playing a Clan character are being short-changed by not having an adequate challenge for their $10.00 a month. Meanwhile, Omni players are paying for more work than play.
    Veneman
    Fullnelson
    Halfnelson

I realize this is an RK-2 thread, but isn't Omni kicking ass on RK-1?

All I keep hearing is, "the rules cause us to lose. Therefore the rules need to be changed."

I think the 'TSN turning point' for Omni will be when they stop clicking the "FC should" macro and get their act together. If there is one thing I learned in my time on Rimor, its that Omni has a VERY large pool of VERY mature RL gamers. There is no reason you can't turn this Notum War around.
    Chadwick "Armaklaesy" Brownwood
    Welcome to my massage parlor. Please put on this towel and Zhok will be right with you.

I realize this is an RK-2 thread, but isn't Omni kicking ass on RK-1?

All I keep hearing is, "the rules cause us to lose. Therefore the rules need to be changed."

I think the 'TSN turning point' for Omni will be when they stop clicking the "FC should" macro and get their act together.
    omni may have a slight advantage on rk1... but take a look at the rimor land control map. the balance of power shows a little in the current side bonus: clans have slightly over 9%, omni slightly less than 6%...

but even more so, look at the map and see WHERE the sides holds territory. nearly every high level playfield is completely dominated by clan. the sites that omni does hold are the much lower level ones on its own turf.

i'm not one to deny that the way Omni has been playing the game on Rimor has led to this situation. However, it would take a lot more WORK to accomplish the rebalancing process given the current game mechanics than I personally believe should be necessary for something that is supposed to be fun.

I've been wearing my little PvP stars more than not lately, trying to assist raids on a regular basis... but while I'm learning, I'm hardly in a position to take on a leadership role even if I wanted it. Nor, for that matter, am I willing to put more time into this conflict than I already do. It just isn't worth it. There is no benefit worth having to call in favors and defend a base during its 42 hours of vulnerability every weak short of being able to hold multiple bases and have my personal towers on the ql200 or 250 land. and that is pretty unlikely when you consider that a vast majority of the people on Rimor who played the PvP game prior to the NW war release were clan... and those people still dominate the field.

And quite honestly, 6% side bonus is more than anyone was getting before NW released... and so is 1%. I'll still participate in raids and in base defenses... but I'm not going to go out of my way to work on evening the scales... and I don't see why I should have to when much of the problem is because FC didn't foresee people changing sides just to get the higher bonus and safer bases.

If there is one thing I learned in my time on Rimor, its that Omni has a VERY large pool of VERY mature RL gamers. There is no reason you can't turn this Notum War around.
    That's true... but unlike the 'younger' (i won't say immature, necessarily) gamers, the mature gamers of the world generally have other responsibilities: work, families, etc... and if they're truely mature individuals, they realize that 'losing' a war they didn't really ask for isn't really a big deal... certainly not worth sacrificing time doing something fun. we only have so much time to play... and we don't want to deal with the stress of having to fight at ridiculous odds just to get the situation back to being even enough to stem the tide of imbalance.

and as to blaming it on FC. i'm sorry you don't see it being their fault... but there is absolutely no one else that can take the blame for the combination of game mechanics that allows this to occur. its not the players... the fact that so many people run around wearing the same armor and use the same weapons should indicate that plenty of people are happy to sacrifice individualism purely so they can be using the 'best' thats available... how could anyone ignore the fact that that would carry over to the way NW affects the game? FC did just that.

If there is one thing I learned in my time on Rimor, its that Omni has a VERY large pool of VERY mature RL gamers. There is no reason you can't turn this Notum War around.
    After some weeks of NW most Omnis are bored with it, doing same **** every night/week without benefits ? BS missions is same but you get xp from it. Giving bonus for PvP was a bad idea from the beginning since lot of "VERY mature RL gamers" dont really like to PvP (or dont really like the grief/cheat/****talk ... that you face in pvp every day).

And no, we cant turn Notum wars around, most reasons were mentioned here in this thread. And btw. there is no large pool anymore, if we do raids it comes down to about 30 of the same players every time. Sad but true, most omnis on rk2 have a life and cant play 8h every day or can play till 05:00.
    Last edited by Calox; Jan 4th, 2003 at 12:54:21.

Originally posted by Calox

And no, we cant turn Notum wars around, most reasons were mentioned here in this thread.
    Report on battles occuring January 4th, 2003:

- Immortal Ascension base in Belial Forest, **Destroyed** Q150

- Quizotic base in Belial Forest, **Destroyed** Q200

- Clan Yagyu base in Street East Bank, **Destroyed** Q150

- Immortal Ascension base in Clon****, **Destroyed** Q45

All in one day. Seems the Omni Juggernaut is a little stronger then you think. Welcome to the party Omni-Tek.
    Chadwick "Armaklaesy" Brownwood
    Welcome to my massage parlor. Please put on this towel and Zhok will be right with you.

Sorry, I just have to laugh at all the people that blame FC for things. Everything from crowd control to 'laggg' to way FC makes loot hard to get and everything in between.

Damn last night I lost my baseball game and you know whose fault it was? Stupid Rawlings made my catchers mit wrong it should have 2 finger holes not just one. And why doesn't Louiville Slugger Co. made baseball bats with spikes like ENForcer mobs have in AO. Should be spikes on bats!! Also, the diamond is wrong. Whose idea was it to run the bases counterclockwise? Damn how did that guy get a job making baseball rules? Doesn't it make more sence to run the bases clockwise? And you have to touch a guy with your ball to make him out? That's pretty stupid, why can't you just wing the wall off his head? And how come they don't.........

I think a more appropriate baseball analogy for this situation would be. You're playing a 7 game series. Your team is fully equipped at the start of the series, the other team isn't going to get their gloves or batter's helmets until midway through the 3rd game in the series. Same game, same rules, same equipment, just one team doesn't quite have all their equipment available until later.

You 'own' it, you say? I thought it was being LEASED? I also seem to remember that that lease is coming up for renewal REAL soon, and that the odds are Omni will get totally hosed by ICC when it does.

Of course, ICC will hose everyone on this, including themselves, but thats just the way the cookie crumbles...

BTW, if you think this planet is habitable, then you are, quite frankly, insane. I believe the first rule of terra forming is:

Don't release tons of highly dangerous animals into the wild!

Second rule: Don't create entire zones full of dangerous chemicals!

hmmm....no sense of humor here....

You call Rubi-Ka terraformed? I call it the shoddiest piece of work done since Enron's business plan, which incidentally is the RL corp Omni-Tek most closely resembles.
    Ahh, there's a bit of it - you can now have your cookie
    Soldier Equip

Victory to the omnis! The Renaissance attacked Nemesis in theyre base in Mort. The attackers won!
    [Gimpybot] Kiwaczek: how the hell they plant ct 8 min before timer ? [Gimpybot] Zantezutske: another nice exploit? (The Renaissance built CT)

Vlain: I am milk every of yous!!!

Proud member of The Renaissance

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast