Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Rimor Wars

Exclamation Rimor Wars

I originally submitted this to Funcom to be posted on the main website, but they obviously decided to not post it, for whatever reason. In any case... Read It, Learn It, Live It, Love It.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Let’s have a little quiz. Who discovered Rubi-Ka? Omni-Tek. Who first colonized Rubi-Ka? Omni-Tek. Who began to terraform Rubi-Ka? Omni-Tek. Who holds the lease on Rubi-Ka? Omni-Tek. Who is winning the battle for land control on Rimor? The CLANS???

As a faithful citizen of Rubi-Ka, and as a devoted employee of Omni-Tek, I feel this should NOT stand. We are rolling over to the clans, and letting them brow-beat us into submission. Some of us are even defecting over to the clans, and giving up on Omni-Tek. Why?

I see several issues here on Rimor, and they all need to be addressed, and addressed now. First off, most Omni-Tek employees seem to lack any sense of the greater good. When the call goes out to take down a clan tower, everyone cries that they are too busy. Yet when the clan calls for an attack on Omni towers, they are well organized, and come in force. Also, when an Omni organization calls for an attack, and asks some of the more powerful organizations for help, the more powerful organizations say that they don’t want to risk their own towers. Last time I checked, you can’t win every battle in a war. You have to lose now and then. The trick is to learn from your mistakes. And build upon them.

This leads me to my second point. When we win, we don’t keep it. We give up, and let the clanners take the territory back. We used to hold Deep Artery Valley. Look at it now. I see lots of clan towers there. Heck, look at Southern Fouls Hills, and Eastern Fouls Plains… they are in our backyard, and yet who holds them… Clan. Why don’t we just stop defending our towers, and give all of Rubi-Ka to the clans? That’s what I expect to happen next.

And finally, my final point is the one that pains me the most. When I speak with other Omni employees, and I try to encourage them to fight, they sound like little children. All I hear is “they outnumber us”, or “they are more powerful than us”. One thing I have learned here on Rubi-Ka is that NOTHING is impossible if you make it happen. If you doubt yourself, and think you are going to be crushed like an insect, you will be. If you believe in yourself, and think that you will win…. You will. It’s simple.

So what can we do to stop this madness? First, we need to believe in ourselves. Without that, all is lost. If we want to win, and we show that willingness to win, we will. And we will win resoundingly. Secondly, we need to stop being selfish, and only looking out for ourselves. As Omni-Tek employees, our first obligation is to our family, and I don’t mean your mother or father. I mean Omni-Tek. They are why we are here. If we take care of Omni-Tek, Omni-Tek will take care of us. And finally… we need to work together. Not solo, not in small groups. We need to work together as a massive, united force that crushes all opposition in our path.

We ALL need to fight back. We need to win back our land. Everyone who calls themselves an Omni-Tek can help us, from the newest citizen, to our oldest sages. This great injustice cannot stand for long, and it is up to us, as Omni-Tek employees, to make sure that this travesty is ended, and ended now.

The end is the beginning is the end

It would probably also help if most of you omnis weren't such a bunch of title farming gas line campers too.

IMHO that is, of course...
    Reverend Revelator Ramagano, Proud Something of Alpha Omega

Alpha Omega: Fighting For Your Future, Today

No, I'm not back.

How embarrassing, after all these years it turns out I CAN'T spell **ncom with an F and a U, talk about egg on my face eh?

Re: The end is the beginning is the end

Originally posted by Revelator
    It would probably also help if most of you omnis weren't such a bunch of title farming gas line campers too.

IMHO that is, of course...
    Come again?
    Soldier Equip

Victory to the omnis! The Renaissance attacked Nemesis in theyre base in Mort. The attackers won!
    [Gimpybot] Kiwaczek: how the hell they plant ct 8 min before timer ? [Gimpybot] Zantezutske: another nice exploit? (The Renaissance built CT)

Vlain: I am milk every of yous!!!

Proud member of The Renaissance

Bump!!!

You said a mouthfull E! Rimor Omni's need to start coming together in a hurry or the clans will own RK2. Strategy and planning are both in short supply as well. I've seen too many attacks go awry because of the inevitable clan chasing during the battles. As soon as the group starts breaking up the battle is lost. Omni of RK2 let's get our act together and start FIGHTING for our planet! Titles won't mean much when you are beneath a Clan boot!

I found the last attack on nemesis the 29th-30th december to not lack either strategy or planning, too bad we started late, thats all.

Originally posted by Kromos
    I found the last attack on nemesis the 29th-30th december to not lack either strategy or planning, too bad we started late, thats all.
    Err... Is this the attack on Nemesis in DAV by Drill Island? Where you indeed have the upper hand in the beginning, mostly due to lag and CC issues, but then failed miserably in the end anyway?

And where you, meaning Last Hope, lost 2 bases, 1 in BS and 1 in CAV, to counter-attack?

A counter-attack that nobody tried to counter?

A better example would be New Years Eve attack on Vengeance Theory's base in CAV, which you did win, amazing though it seemed to us clanners. Good for you, I think you really need the encouragement. We'll take it back in due time

But we came out even anyway, because we smacked a Dojo base in CAV at the same time, and once again noone showed up to foil our diabolically clever plan of taking down the towers one by one, and then destroying the controller last.

Omni, you need to understand that Notum Wars isn't about killing peeps and getting titles, it's about destroying enemy bases and defending your own bases. Once that fact lodges itself in your minds, you will do much better.

No, I'm not back.

How embarrassing, after all these years it turns out I CAN'T spell **ncom with an F and a U, talk about egg on my face eh?

the attack on nemesis was one of the rare times i have personally seen or heard of an organized attack. They have happened, but arent really common. We need to see more of them. and MUCH more often. It doesnt do any good to have a coordinated attack once a week. all one right cross to the clanners face like that does is piss them off. we need to keep on plugging at them, so they cant fight back. put *them* on the defensive. the best defense is a good offense. If they are too busy defending their own towers, they wont be able to stage a coordinated and strong attack against us.

diabolically clever? gee... that seems to be the same way I prefer to run tower attacks. i may be diabolically clever, but that idea is by no means unique to the Clans.

Let’s have a little quiz. Who discovered Rubi-Ka? Omni-Tek. Who first colonized Rubi-Ka? Omni-Tek. Who began to terraform Rubi-Ka? Omni-Tek. Who holds the lease on Rubi-Ka? Omni-Tek. Who is winning the battle for land control on Rimor? The CLANS???

As a faithful citizen of Rubi-Ka, and as a devoted employee of Omni-Tek, I feel this should NOT stand. We are rolling over to the clans, and letting them brow-beat us into submission. Some of us are even defecting over to the clans, and giving up on Omni-Tek. Why?
    As an N’th generation natural born Rubikan all I see in OT is an alien corporation exploitating my home with none of the benifits of a thriving multi galactic busness being passed into the local economy. I was not born a “slave” to OT, I am not owned by OT, and I don’t have to work for OT, But I do have to live with the things they are doing to my home. Long live the clans, freedom for all Rubikan citizens. Go back to Earth OT, and take your alien strip mining invasion force with you!

Tiggy

Actually, Tiggy, its the clamers who are the theives and villans and should beat it....trying to steal the land lawfully owned by OT, the planet made inhabitable by OT.

Get your facts straight, don't just start in the middle of them to muddle the perspective
    Soldier Equip

Victory to the omnis! The Renaissance attacked Nemesis in theyre base in Mort. The attackers won!
    [Gimpybot] Kiwaczek: how the hell they plant ct 8 min before timer ? [Gimpybot] Zantezutske: another nice exploit? (The Renaissance built CT)

Vlain: I am milk every of yous!!!

Proud member of The Renaissance

I should mention that many people did not come to Nemesis' aid in protest over the actions of some of their members at Tarasque, which would likely account for some of omni's success.

Also, the idea that you can simply plan more organized attacks to put clan 'on their heals' is flawed for one reason: counterattacks. If we get any sort of large force together and defend a base, we usually have enough people to steamroll through a few of your bases in retaliation. I've seen it happen quite a few times.

As sad as it is, it really does come down to numbers, and with a larger population base, clan simply has the upper hand.

Dang! It's really hard to get sarcasm across on these boards!

Originally posted by eternalfiend
    diabolically clever? gee... that seems to be the same way I prefer to run tower attacks. i may be diabolically clever, but that idea is by no means unique to the Clans.
    Oopps, my bad here. I was trying to be sarcastic, in as much as the attack plan I described is the simplest and in fact least diabolical way of taking down a base.

Anyway, English isn't my first language, and while that is not the world's best excuse, it'll do for now I think.

No, I'm not back.

Originally posted by kokk
    Actually, Tiggy, its the clamers who are the theives and villans and should beat it....trying to steal the land lawfully owned by OT, the planet made inhabitable by OT.

Get your facts straight, don't just start in the middle of them to muddle the perspective
    You 'own' it, you say? I thought it was being LEASED? I also seem to remember that that lease is coming up for renewal REAL soon, and that the odds are Omni will get totally hosed by ICC when it does.

Of course, ICC will hose everyone on this, including themselves, but thats just the way the cookie crumbles...

BTW, if you think this planet is habitable, then you are, quite frankly, insane. I believe the first rule of terra forming is:

Don't release tons of highly dangerous animals into the wild!

Second rule: Don't create entire zones full of dangerous chemicals!

You call Rubi-Ka terraformed? I call it the shoddiest piece of work done since Enron's business plan, which incidentally is the RL corp Omni-Tek most closely resembles.

No, I'm not back.

I apologize in advance for anything that is offensive here I also realize I likely am full of s*** but don't care anymore here goes...I grow weary of it all

Thatone you are most certainly correct, numbers do account for a large part of Omni failure. Counter attacks are brutal and successful. Also true that the attack on Nemesis was aided by lack of support from fellow clan. Last Hope did lose both of our bases that night which was totally expected any attack of that scale we are participating in will result in that loss in the current situation...we took a gamble to get our homeland back simply put either we went for it or not don't have the people to defend the little ones if we went for the DAV base. Personally that is why I do not often participate in alot of raids on clan bases because, simply put, our guild cannot defend our bases consistantly. QL 150 bases are very vulnerable no matter what layout, lower QL we do not have the numbers of people of a level able to attack those who are killing towers. The only reason we attacked Nemesis is strategically it was one of rare times we may have had a slim chance of taking back the land we owned on the first day of NW (so I am sentimental and consider that our land forever). Personally I feel we did well, we took out what I think were about 60 high QL towers and certainly there were flaws in organization, there always are, always will be. As Far as the attack on the CAV base on NY eve being better planned...maybe it was, if you mean the one on Last Hope's base that had been taken 2 nights before during the DAV raid. I joined just as it started and was grateful that Adrastus and HC who seemed to be main organizers of the raid allowed me to rebuild in that area. Was on my way to take shots at it for giggles anyway as I had little to lose at that point and was quite bored. It was a successful raid. However it cannot compare to any raid of a large scale. That land is patchy and small it is of a QL attackable by most players 150+ It is why I personally like to avoid as many possiblilities for counter attacks as possible. It takes a short time for any high lvl group to take down and on this occasion I am sure many clan were celebrating the new year or sleeping it off while raid took place.

In my opinion (and I do not claim in any way that it is valid) Omni does need to make alot of changes in how they proceed. We ARE outnumbered. Unfortunately we are on the defensive. We need to play that way. Think about it this way...funcom has in the way they have set up NW given us content. The rules require us to think as a united side or as alliances. We must act as if we are a government and military force. I am no great fighter (as I am sure clan knows, sorry guys I aint worth any points hehe) I think it is not possible but really the best possible scenario is to discontinue random raids on clan bases without thought to your own and when both the clan and Omni bases involved will be cycling into 25%. Arrange all Omni who wish to be involved in tower raids as defense force throughout day. FORTIFY our bases. DEFEND them! When we have managed to work together to hold the bases we have then begin to arrange planned counter attacks. When we counter have guilds ready to build there with members who are able to. Attack with some thought into it...who are you attacking? who are their likely allies? will you be opening up too many omni bases to counter attacks that cannot be defended? I hear alot of people calling to go wipe out clan bases...more power to ya but if we cannot keep them when we take them is no point.

As far as organization of raids is concerned true they seem disorganized. My main issue is that often this is because noone cares to listen. Attitude is everything. Giving up is our worst enemy.

STOP WHINING!!! (yes I am likely as guilty of all accusations i make in following statement but I still think is true - not always easy to practice what you preach)
    Often the reason that things do not seem well organized is because noone will shut up and listen. Generally if you listen information will be given to you. How much time is wasted with people in a raid chat asking for buffs, asking when we are going to move, asking for a team, etc. On the raid of 12/30-31 for example we had people making teams... people do not need to be asking for one and trying to set them up alone just to be moved to another. In an organized raid everyone would have to be quiet...meet in arranged spot and wait for raid leaders to send you to a team. WAIT for all the buff requests. Again so much time and effort could be saved if leaders could designate people of each prof to buff certain teams. This does not work if everyone is also personally running around trying to find them independantly...its chaos. If we planned raids in advance then these things are all possible. It is very hard to know who can be around at a certain time but if for instance we all knew the rules in advance...how to be quiet, how leaders will arrange for buffs and teams etc then maybe impromptu raids will be able to go more smoothly. Maybe also a contact person could be established with general info as to chat hosting, location, and what id happening be it a raid or defense. Generally once you join the chat location coords will be spammed. Unfortunately imo chat is too full of people complaining saying we are not organized instead of listening so it can be. We have some great leaders here: Tza, Deng, and Pred come to mind as I feel I could follow with respect. As many issues as people had with the old Astriell Tara raids the reason those worked is becaus Ast hounded people which is what tbh is needed in this kind of action. After the raid you can harrass them mercilessly again in any way you wish...during raid they are to be listened to. She also was willing to do alot of "boring" planning...taking Tara if all remember involved standing around buffing and rebuffing because you had to be there to hold in advance...Tower raids require some same advance planning...if we want to win it isn't all about the excitement of charging in to battle. Sorry but it isn't. At least I think less standing around involved in any raid on a base. And the "loot" is to acquire a territory that has cool modifiers for omni as a whole through each guild and individual tower owners.

Another issue I have is people who will leave raids if they don't get buffed...just fight self buffed FFS, sure you are not as effective and are more likely to die but its the force as a whole that counts. more than likely if you stick together you will get buffed. Wasting time trying to get them however lessens effectiveness of the group as a whole to a larger extent and leaving because you didnt get them does the group no good. I know that this is not the best case scenario to be self buffed and actually in more well organized situations likely certain people would have certain teams who they would buff. It is almost impossible to pass a fixer around for NCU and remain effective once the raid has started and it makes them rather tired of participating in raids. It can certainly happen at some times but we have to learn to do as best we can with what we have. We can however start the raid with hopefully the best possible buffs for everyone involved at that point. I am as guilty as everyone for buff begging but what disturbs me is when people leave if they dont get them certainly any of us are more valuable being there self buffed than not at all.

On the comment made in an earlier reply to this post that Omni is too worried about titles and camping zones...that is total bull. Sure there are people on BOTH sides more concerned with titles than the action as a whole. I personally do not give a rats a** whether I have a title. Will I sit outside 25% when I will be mowed down in 2 secs by 6 people? Sure I will...thats just common sense. But I will attack or debuff people who I know I am unlikely to beat on many occasions if I feel it may help in a defense even buy a few seconds for someone else more capable or simply because I am bored. Ask Dodgeman how many times he has killed my MA because she is so highly offended by his taste in clothes ;P, she is simply driven to attack him (which btw also would attack Doug for same reason if had opportunity, poor Eva is just too easily offended by poor taste whether Omni or clan)
    Regardless of side there are title huggers wherever you are.

My whining will end as I have even grown bored of it as I am sure anyone reading it has as well.

Ah! I like a girl with spirit!

Hey hey! This is more like it! THIS is what I personally, as a clanner (and I think a lot of other clanners) want to see!

Attacks with purpose other than boredom relief and griefing!

Tactical and strategic planning!

Looking facts squarely in the eye (or is that face), and dealing with them without whining, even if they are highly unpleasant facts.

Yes, Omni is outnumbered and outgunned. Very unpleasant as it is, you still need to deal with it, or your XP bonus is gonna end up lower than the Neutrals.

What Isoldei says is sooo true, and if you follow even half of it you should at least be able to stand your ground, and possibly even gain some.

My comments about farming and gas camping were maybe a bit over the top, but too many people (and this may go for clan a bit too, but I still think not so much) play solo in NW because they are looking after their titles and actively looking for gank opportunities.

I don't care how uber or GA4 you are, a 6 person lvl 150 team with a coordinated (/assist macro anyone?) alpha strike will wipe out ANY 1 player in a matter of seconds.

As a pistolero adv I'm obviously not that much use on the battle field, but the few times I have been, it's because I was part of a team, assisting and healing.

In closing; Omnis of Rimor, think closely about what Isoldei says in her post, because in it lays your salvation in the Notum Wars.

PS: I hope this will not be construed as treason by my fellow clanners, I am, and have always been, a dedicated clanner, and will remain so. I do believe we will eventually conquer the whole of Rimor anyway, but just steamrolling omni bases without opposition feels a bit too much like the daily BS lvling grind, only without the XP.

More fun if the Omnis get their excrement together, and give us a decent fight for Rimor.

No, I'm not back.

Yup, like said before it's all in the numbers.
    Total organised people are 55,7% vs 40,9% this week. I do expect however that if someone would calculate the number for L150+ people the stats are even worse (possibly even around 66% vs 33%).

Trouble all started when people started to join clan, just to get tara loot, instead of trying to fight for it on omni side.

With so many high level omni leaving, it's no wonder we don't have a chance at tara, nor at towers.

When I showed up at a Tara spawn last week just for fun, I was saddened to see all the names there I clearly remember being omni before.....
    • RK2: Dyna2 Enfo Dyna18 NT Dyna666 Keeper Dyna4000 Fixer Dyna27012 Crat
    • RK-Test: Dyna0002 Meta-Physicist Dyna90210 Fixer ( 05-02-2003)
    • Check my QL200 Enforcer implant designs at Auno.org: 1HE 2HE 2HB
    • Best custom map: Raiko's Map (based on Dovve's AO Enhancements)
    • Best custom skin: Notum DovveTech HUD upgrade (based on Dovve's AO Enhancements)

Omni-Tek is your friend!
    Elnertz: "I spend all my time making all the loot mine, all because there is no ****ing storyline!"

Originally posted by Revelator

A better example would be New Years Eve attack on Vengeance Theory's base in CAV, which you did win, amazing though it seemed to us clanners. Good for you, I think you really need the encouragement. We'll take it back in due time

But we came out even anyway, because we smacked a Dojo base in CAV at the same time, and once again noone showed up to foil our diabolically clever plan of taking down the towers one by one, and then destroying the controller last.

Omni, you need to understand that Notum Wars isn't about killing peeps and getting titles, it's about destroying enemy bases and defending your own bases. Once that fact lodges itself in your minds, you will do much better.
    i certainly have to conceed the numbers theory on this one. i logged in new years eve night to wish everyone who happened to be there a happy one, only to find my towers quickly becoming scrap but ppl did show up to help, dont look past that fact. i think the 4 or 5 ppl who happened to be on in my guild and in the correct lvl range while everyone else was out enjoying New Years IRL did head out there, only to find themselves greatly outnumbered, and getting ganked left and right by ppl 40-60 lvls higher than them. the possible defence that night from other orgs was out involved in a tower battle themselves. question is what are you to do in that situation? omni atks a clan tower with a nice force, and clan just heads out and atks an omni tower instead, or vice versa, seems a little redundant to me. my main point i guess is that it seems painfully obvious that a decent higher lvl omni force can only be in one place at a time due to the lack of numbers. so yes of course if they are out on an operation, other places are left open for atk. the only alternative to this however is omni simply defending and never attacking, and i'm sure thats quite a boring option to those omni who actually enjoy tower raids. . .

Originally posted by Chronita
    (this quote has been edited down a tad, because I dont like long quotes. No text has actually been changed though)

my main point i guess is that it seems painfully obvious that a decent higher lvl omni force can only be in one place at a time due to the lack of numbers. so yes of course if they are out on an operation, other places are left open for atk. the only alternative to this however is omni simply defending and never attacking, and i'm sure thats quite a boring option to those omni who actually enjoy tower raids. . .
    But that's exactly what they are: Raids. Not conquest, not taking land, Omni is just out there looking for PvP opportunities.

And yes, just defending would probably be boring, although there will be plenty of it, mark my words. But those 'raids' have to stop, because you open yourself to attack every time you do one.

You need to form a proper attack force, set aside some peeps for defense, and try to make sure that once you HAVE the land, you can build on it and hold it. Without losing your own land in the process.

If Dyna18's number are correct, and I think they are, losely speaking, then Omni is fighting Clan at 2-1 odds. Those are not good odds, and those are not odds in which you can just wade into a combat zone because Tara is down, and hope to win. Specifically, those are under-dog odds, and under-dogs need to be smart if they are to have any hope winning.

I don't think they are impossible odds though, and a well-planned offensive might very well succeed, but right now Omni desperately needs to fall back and re-think their strategy, or get steamrolled by an increasingly stronger Clan.

Complaining you don't have the numbers to go toe2toe with Clan isn't going to help you at all btw, so don't even try.

And yes, Omni defecting to Clan is sad, but then again, who's fault is that?

No, I'm not back.

well i'll make another comment here - there was never posted any "rules of tower battles" to my knowledge. what towers are simply involve mining notum for your own organization, by way of lease from ICC. this is NOT supposed to be a battle for the planet, simply an economic opportunity that involves possible outside interference, which can come both from members of the opposing side and from your own side (thus the 5% gas)

however a battle for the planet is what we have, and on RK2 its fairly one-sided. so where does that leave the org who simply wants to have their own quaint little spot of land and take advantage of some of the things they paid $20 for? right in the middle of a war, whether they like it or not, where your chances of hanging onto your land depend mainly on not only having powerful friends (preferably in your org), but also being on the powerful side, atm clan. what will happen in the future under this scenario? my outlook is everyone who wants to be "uber" and place their own towers for personal gain better have the right connections, and currently that means moving to the "uber" orgs, and/or switching to clan.

overall i think the main problem with the tower battle situation on Rimor is apathy. not everyone wants their gameplay to revolve around NW day and night, and those who do follow the paths I listed above, creating a hostile climate for those who simply wish to dabble in NW. and I do not fault these ppl one bit, for I mainly count myself in their ranks - a non-PvPer who detests the whole greedy, power-hungry aspect of AO.

whats the solution? omni "rising up and coming together?" possibly, but again, the apathy and numbers issues already present make it difficult. only time will tell if NW turns out to be actually enjoyable and worth the money for the masses, but i have my doubts. too bad SL is so far away. . .

Apathy is a large part of this problem and also the way that it is set up so towers makes it very hard for those who don't want to defend all the time very resistant and I do not blame them. And yes defending all the time is sort of taking the fun out of it BUT point is do it for a while until you get good at it. I do not post alot here, but I am kind of fed up and I have no idea what to do. It is unfair to expect those who do not wish to do tower raids. As far as having a defense force that may not be so boring possibly set up something to join for those who are online at the time who are interested in tower wars...have that force ready to go on any notice of attacks. Once this is established and we have worked out some success raids will be a more possible way to go. I don't like it any more than anyone else does. I am so bored and frustrated with NW. BUT if we are going to be able to be a fighting force in this at all it may take some dedication to building our defense 1st. Really I have no clue...seems like a losing battle but i don't want to give up. I like a challenge but this seems too hard. Losing omni every day due to quitting the game or the server or going clan just doesn't fill a person with confidence. Point is I know that too many times defense is sacrificed to attacks...I am guilty as hell of that myself. I do try to go to defend most bases that I can be of use for. I have also often likely annoyed many of my fellow omni in declining participation in raids. Often I will go and heal but not attack. In complete honesty omni is forced to be selfish...I am trying to think of Last Hope first and jumping in on an attack and opening up our base to 25% with no other members online and for what I see as no specific gain is too costly. I do however as I said wish to help in defenses. Kind of hard when it seems to consume all time and when often I see many are opened up to attack due to random strikes. Also not that much fun running all over to defenses when often clan has the numbers to be all over the place. I would gladly work with a well ordered allied force if it were to form in attacks even at risk of losses if I saw it was well thought out. I dont know why I am bothering with this ...obviously I am bored enough in game to be reading and posting on this board.

Dyna makes another point that many are going clan...can't totally say I blame them kinda boring when you don't get to participate in a very real sense in some aspects of the game due to numbers but leaving is no answer. There are players on both sides here that are very respectable and are excellent players. Plenty I would like to play with on the same side who are clan BUT NO WAY will I go back. I was clan for about my first 8 mos on RK and were some good times there but it was just growing so fast and I didn't honestly feel like I was a part of any side as a whole. When I switched to omni it had a real sense of community I was very impressed. Many of the people who I leveled those last 30 or so levels with Eva are gone now. For me it was a hard thing to leave clan, I didn't know more than one or two omni except I knew a few of their weapons very well. I really can't see how I would have more fun being clan just being able to have things because it is easy.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast