Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I Am Going On Strike

I Am Going On Strike

In the last few weeks I have noticed something...

ENFORCERS SUCK AT MASS PVP

Lets see what ppl can do shall we?

Fixer: Snare!!!! Root!!!!! ouch this stuff hurts everyone

Nanotech: Kels Plaything

Soldier: Fullauto/ranged/TMS

Doctor: UBT/CH

Adv: Yeah you are screwed on attack but you can atleast Heal

Engineer: Bots away!

Meta: Pets Away!

Crats: Pets Away!

MA: Heal, Bow(melee is screwed tho)

Traders: DRAAAAAAAAAIIIINNNNSSSS

Enforcer: Stand there as the biggest target for everyone and look dumb as you rubberband backwards the whole night ....then get smart and attack the other ppl, but you are the biggest target on RK and also the only one next to them

Attacked by %t
    Attacked by %t
    Attacked by %t
    Attacked by %t
    Attacked by %t
    Attacked by %t
    Attacked by %t
    Attacked by %t
    Attacked by %t
    Attacked by %t
    Your Items will be sent to a Reclaim
    Changing Area- Please wait

/end rant

EVERY ENF GO ON STRIKE
    Last edited by Pat; Dec 30th, 2002 at 04:47:59.

Yeah.. damn them pets dude.. i mean, how dare they spam your screen with "Tried to hit you but missed!" lol

Well, at least I find those QB and Punishment rod enfs a damn pain in the arse. If I am CCed away from the main group, there is always some enf there to start hitting me. My chances of killing him before he kills me, even with TMS, is like 1:10. If I run they got insane runspeed and hit while running, so that doesn't work either.

So from my own experience, what seems to work well for enforcers is to wait for someone to get lost, either due to CC or blinds, and then use that speed and high damage to finish them off before they know what happened to them. And of course use that speed to get the hell out when things gets too hot.

Im a MP and ur right its pets away!!! but damnit they are running the wrong way How dare u say that any pet class is better of than an enforcer? Titles really do show how unbalanced PvP is have u ever seen a Neophyte pet user? or a novice?

Oh yeah we can attack towers with pets... uhm that is if they dont get rootet or scared... which happens alot... Oh and the lvl 130 MP who wants to attack the ql 130 tower is gonna get real sad when his pet tells it wont attack anything... and his heal pet wont heal him
    Jamesdum President of Ragnarok
    Jamespond Member of Ragnarok
    Jamespond2 Member of Ragnarok

Want to join Ragnarok?

Quote on BrutalThug
    Because we have spy's in EVERYONE's guild so we can plan the attack while you sleep !! yeah ! hmm we clearly need to rename the guild to "nordic echelon"

I killed by enforcer enough in tower battles :P

each profession has its roles....

Enforcers/soldiers- attack the towers.

Fixers- gank everyone in sight, until they get jumped by 3 ppl... or a soldier with TMS... or an NT... or something with an evil bot...

NT- nuke-o-rama, HE

Docs- uh, duh. heal everyone they can

Advy- backup to a doc, and morphs (to hide profession identification on first sight)

Engineer- sick your pet on a tower, sit back and wait to warp a teammate in from reclaim

MPs- mochies, and pets. simple as that.

Crats- Root, and let everyone else gank them.

MA- well, uh... "Your items will be returned to you in 75 seconds"... "Changing Area"

Agents- lilttle slightly insane people who run around and kill you before you know what is going on... and if they dont kill you fast... well, cannon fodder (altho they are good for scouting)

Traders- Getting EVERYONE wanting to gank you, b/c of drains.

Those are just my opinions... If everyone would just realize that we each have our own roles, there would be much less whining.... Not everyone can tank, not everyone can be a hero, not everyone can PvP... its like asking a ballerina to play Football... or asking a Football player to win a medal in ballet. Some things arent meant to be... (like Atrox doing ballet in a swimsuit)
    Last edited by Sergeiovich; Dec 30th, 2002 at 14:19:39.

Hehe, where do you see the Agents in the scheme of things?

And Windbane, just because I slapped ya with the nerfstick a few hunderd times, don't mean you can start complainin about it!

Hehe

o hehe agents attack towers because you so small i missed you :P

and plat....i duel wield nerfsticks for god sakes

Agents?

Aren't agents the teeny weeny little guys (usually looks like insane terrorist MAs) running around whacking peeps 50 lvls above themselves with 10k AS?
    Reverend Revelator Ramagano, Proud Something of Alpha Omega

Alpha Omega: Fighting For Your Future, Today

No, I'm not back.

How embarrassing, after all these years it turns out I CAN'T spell **ncom with an F and a U, talk about egg on my face eh?

oh enfs shouldnt bother making noices ...

MAs dont even get to the area before they are killed by ANYTHING that moves.

If you are MA. Equip a cloaking device and hide somewhere far away from the battle.

Originally posted by eternalfiend
    each profession has its roles....

MPs- mochies, and pets. simple as that.

And people wonder why there are probably less than 40 active lvl150+ MP's around now (active in a pvp sense)..

If this is how people see us, then im supprised theres ANY of us left.

Re: I Am Going On Strike

Originally posted by Windbane
    Actually, my heals suck- people almost always have a doc anyway. :P
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

im not saying that MPs are unvalued, or anything like that. They are GREAT for teams, and GREAT for pre-battle buffing... they just cant hang with anyone very well in PvP, unless they take a very different approach... but they can own in the lower levels.

Re: I Am Going On Strike

yeah about as useful as a sledge enf not using rage or flurry
    // wildwal - the sexiest adv evar - now with nr!
    // legion

Originally posted by eternalfiend
    im not saying that MPs are unvalued, or anything like that. They are GREAT for teams, and GREAT for pre-battle buffing... they just cant hang with anyone very well in PvP, unless they take a very different approach... but they can own in the lower levels.
    how GREAT in teams? got this message last night entering a team

"Hmm... too many MPs now... sry im out..."

We are great in teams? but 2 MPs is 1 too much? I believe it is actually 2 too much for most people... admit it u guys just want us to stand in BS or in the 75% gas outside the tower battle to buff u and nothing else...

Yeah I just had a bad day with 1k tells for implants and buff, whenever I shouted LFG... and getting invited to a team, just to see people leave because there were 1 too many MPs in the team... yeah im bitter... (not directed at u, sorry)

Want to join Ragnarok?

Quote on BrutalThug
    Because we have spy's in EVERYONE's guild so we can plan the attack while you sleep !! yeah ! hmm we clearly need to rename the guild to "nordic echelon"

dammit! it was a perfectly good flame till u appologised! NAUGHTY PONDY!

I could just delete the "not" and "sorry" and put some !!!!!! after "u" and it would be the flame of the year! or something

Want to join Ragnarok?

Quote on BrutalThug

they can attack towers
    You can too doesnt mean your effective.
    GalxandJoan "Toxinator" Rox :: 202 Doc
    He "Tearspoint" Totem :: 215 Nano Tech :: Equipment :: Perks
    General :: Band of Brothers :: Band of Brothers Forums

Account Created
    2001-08-23 04:59:27

Account Status:
    Open

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast