Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I Am Going On Strike

Originally posted by Sirlagalot
    MAs dont even get to the area before they are killed by ANYTHING that moves.

If you are MA. Equip a cloaking device and hide somewhere far away from the battle.
    amen, i feel like a kamakazie when i run into battles with my red suit on and my puny fists

kurtz
    Pre-14.6 Freshman Boycott "Toolboxau" Canada - Legend 200 - Unit Member of Reborn - Proud American and Proud Conservative

ChanOP in FC's offical #anarchyonline; visit irc.funcom.com

Some say this country's just out looking for a fight
    Well after 9/11 man I'd have to say that's right
    Have you forgetten?

Re: Agents?

Originally posted by Revelator
    Aren't agents the teeny weeny little guys (usually looks like insane terrorist MAs) running around whacking peeps 50 lvls above themselves with 10k AS?
    Well that's what they look, but ever seen 10k aimed in pvp? If you have, pls show us a screenie=)

10k AS doesn't happen in PvP anymore.

Highest I've gotten was like, 2.5k on an Enf, highest done on me was about 2050. 40% dmg cap sucks. Oh well...

Re: I Am Going On Strike

Originally posted by Windbane

Enforcer: Stand there as the biggest target for everyone and look dumb as you rubberband backwards the whole night ....then get smart and attack the other ppl, but you are the biggest target on RK and also the only one next to them

Attacked by %t
    Attacked by %t
    Attacked by %t
    Attacked by %t
    Attacked by %t
    Attacked by %t
    Attacked by %t
    Attacked by %t
    Attacked by %t
    Attacked by %t
    Your Items will be sent to a Reclaim
    Changing Area- Please wait

/end rant

EVERY ENF GO ON STRIKE

I like to think of it as, they see us standing there (with our thumbs firmly implanted in our butts trying not to look stupid) and think to themselves...."If that enforcer breaks through the lines, we're all dead."

Hey, a fella can dream cant he?

:-\
    Santacharm
    Enforcer

Sopprano
    Fixer
    Metthias
    Meta Physicist

Re: I Am Going On Strike

Originally posted by Windbane
    In the last few weeks I have noticed something...

ENFORCERS SUCK AT MASS PVP

Lets see what ppl can do shall we?

Fixer: Snare!!!! Root!!!!! ouch this stuff hurts everyone

Nanotech: Kels Plaything

Soldier: Fullauto/ranged/TMS

Doctor: UBT/CH

Adv: Yeah you are screwed on attack but you can atleast Heal

Engineer: Bots away!

Meta: Pets Away!

Crats: Pets Away!

MA: Heal, Bow(melee is screwed tho)

Traders: DRAAAAAAAAAIIIINNNNSSSS

Enforcer: Stand there as the biggest target for everyone and look dumb as you rubberband backwards the whole night ....then get smart and attack the other ppl, but you are the biggest target on RK and also the only one next to them

Attacked by %t
    Attacked by %t
    Attacked by %t
    Attacked by %t
    Attacked by %t
    Attacked by %t
    Attacked by %t
    Attacked by %t
    Attacked by %t
    Attacked by %t
    Your Items will be sent to a Reclaim
    Changing Area- Please wait

/end rant

EVERY ENF GO ON STRIKE
    think you left the rest of the Traders MASS PvP experience out its

Drain Drain Die Reclaim. Docs face a simular situation. Every profession can be picked off easy in mass pvp, cept a fixer since they can evac.. Seems the key to mass PVP is to stay in a large group then the only thing you have to worry about is the NT's AoE.

~aqua
    Kappen Token Trader of Project EDEN LV 217 mind numbing grinding since 1948 well it just seems that long!!!!!

Playing a Trader is like cyber S&M

---------
    "if you dont die in mass pvp your not doing it right"

Originally posted by eternalfiend

Docs- uh, duh. heal everyone they can

Traders- Getting EVERYONE wanting to gank you, b/c of drains.

Docs, Traders and NT's are always first target's, then it is Soldiers and Enforcers as secondary targets.

Kill healers first, then Kill The High Damagers. Fixers are also targets because of Snares, however once they are targeted and take significant damage, and the healers are gone, they most of the time have an escape route (grid out).

Just my 2 pieces of copper...

-S
    ----------------------------------------
    Scorse - Trader - RK2
    Adrastus II Headquarters
    Adrastus II
    What I Wear Today...
    ----------------------------------------

IMHO A lot of people suck at PvP because you need different skills and strategies than PvM. I'm learning more of it as I go, but I'm starting to understand it more.

The system kinda goes like this:

Your mobility is your strength. The casters have to stand still to cast. The range users have to stand still to attack. You don't have to. Granted, this doesn't outweigh the gross range difference (and in some cases -> MA and dw melee) the gross damage difference.

I think all the close combat spec people are broken as long as LOS remains as clear as it is right now.

You don't bring a knife to a gun fight unless you have something to hide behind too.

Windbane, Aldo Clancy, I will tell you a what a NT's worse fear is. A 13 foot atrox running at you with either a double ended spear or mantis claw in its hand as you watch your roots just fizzle when they hit him. You know you can't outrun him you know you can't stand toe to toe, only option is null up debuff for a while with crown when null falls pray his rage is gone or almost gone so he can't cast the highest one because of debuffs. Now you have about 15 more seconds after null is gone to find a group of soldiers or enforcers to run through that are on your side. How often does this work you ask?? about once in 20 times. I have seen Spydev run through 3-5 people whack me to death while I was in middle of group and get back out before the group had him down. It is just timeing and picking your target. I didn't get mad when he did that I just thought wow what a tank he kicked my ***. Needless to say of course I rolled up an Enf and gonna try that out now

Hey Davey

Glad you're starting an enf, you will see the pain when you get to some tower battles. The longest I last in the battles is when I follow someones lead, and just supply support. If I wander off on my own, chances are I will just stumble upon a group of 5 or more enemies, and inevitibly be back in rez shock.

Although, I blame most of my blunders on lag, I'd rather be moving, and trying to make things happen, than just standing there, as I said before, with my thumb firmly implanted in my rear.
    Santacharm
    Enforcer

Sopprano
    Fixer
    Metthias
    Meta Physicist

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12