Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: General Kronillis Falls!

Post General Kronillis Falls!

Collective effort of clans and Garv came together today kill Kronillis Long hard battle almost lost it at the end but we came out victorious.

Believe Apoc was first kill the General that spawns at Right Hand's spot. Pretty sure this first time Kronillis has fallen. Kronillis spawns in the spot where Harbringer of the General spawns.

Dropped:

Dustbrigade Commander Chestpiece

Specialized Dustbrigade Vambrace - Nano Breed

Exceptional Mother Nitrogena

Safeguarded NCU Memory Unit

Unfortunately we lost the Exceptional Mother Nitrogena and Specialized Dustrigade Vambrace - Nano Breed due the body decaying rather quickly. Had call GM clear up wasn't ninjaed.

Here screenshot of his remains if you can get look at it without limit kicking in on silly website.
    Screenie of Kronillis Remains

Only one General remains unkilled :P
    Last edited by Divinecross; Dec 30th, 2002 at 22:43:37.

gj, cool stuff!!
    Toadman538 - 196 Soldier
    President of CAS

Grats

Nice looking stuff, too bad some got lost :/

Congrats... Nice to see some of the missing items being found.

Really stinks that the body decayed so quick, though.

-Jayde

Grats on the kill =)
    The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live! - Unknown

"I've always wanted to be somebody, but I see now I should have been more specific." - L. Tomlin

Vyker - 182 Fixer
    ** Card Carrying Union Member (team)

RK2 sux we will never achieve anything like this.
    [color=sky blue]Neophyte Æxid[/color] | 200 Clan RK2 Trader
    Unit Commander of Immortal Ascension
    Server First: Ian Warr

lol I was excited :P suppose be "woot"

Originally posted by Æxíd
    RK2 sux we will never achieve anything like this.
    we could if a couple orgs banded together to help each other kill the uniques.

grats grats!

how many people did it take for you to do it?
    Freshman Che "Elnertz" Guevara.
    Atrox Soldier - 203th lvl.

Noone in this game has more bad luck than me.

There was around 30 players there, I was one of them and it was a lot of fun, just a shame about the missing items.

Another screenie

Peace
    cal
    Caloss2 LVL 220 melee VANGUARD (semi retired).....Llewlyn 220/30/70 meepmeep.....Boooocal 220../30/70 Soldier.......Knack 220/30/70 Keeper.....Hiesenberg 215/xx/xx NT NERFED Neytiri1 220/30/70 Shade Knacker220/30/70Meat shield
    https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2 for guides/walkthroughs/letsplays and all your other AO needs
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta
    In my special design documents that I feed to the FC devs, who are my willing slaves.

Very nice items

I flew past that guy yesterday and was wondering who he was . I have seen and heard about the 'Right Hand' and how hard HE is to kill. I was wondering if the General was killable. The thing I like about most of the items is that ANYBODY can use them. Except for the nano breed bracelet/ring. I wonder how people would react to my doc carrying that weapon around . *wonders if it's even possible for a doctor to equip without O/Eing*
    Financial Advisor of Valor Eternal
    Friendly shopkeeper: Valor Eternal Store

Nice kill Divine!

Can ya give us all some information about the guy? Damage, unique attacks and so on? We might take him on on rk3 then as well
    So long,

Tom Nightwish Callagher; Rk3's first lvl200 pvp/tradeskillzzz Trader eqp - Status Bored *g*
    Shorty Instantkill McPot; lvl 200 Agent Rk3 eqp - One Man Army
    Blossom Powapufgirl Buttercup; lvl 191 Enforcer - Flavour of teh last 4 months. Clones DO suck, but...

Tom Nightwish Demesa; Trader on Rk2

w00t Congrats =)

Btw Caloss2 What Skin is that your using? looks nice
    ...::Rosario"Xzan"Micheler [Gear]

...::Frank"Gransix"Dux

--->"Xzenon"<---

Veteran Of Tranquility

Added to AO Stratics bestiary DB. Thanks for the info and the pic
    Director "Meister"
    President, Omni-Pol
    Level 207 Omni-Tek Dictator
    Meister's Reinforced Suit - Bureaucrats may be gimps, but at least we know how to look good.
    Account Created: 2001-06-27 23:07:32

Originally posted by Xzan
    w00t Congrats =)

Btw Caloss2 What Skin is that your using? looks nice

That would be the Jhan silver skin, there's a link to it on his fare-well post on this forum.

peace
    cal
    Caloss2 LVL 220 melee VANGUARD (semi retired).....Llewlyn 220/30/70 meepmeep.....Boooocal 220../30/70 Soldier.......Knack 220/30/70 Keeper.....Hiesenberg 215/xx/xx NT NERFED Neytiri1 220/30/70 Shade Knacker220/30/70Meat shield
    https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2 for guides/walkthroughs/letsplays and all your other AO needs
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta
    In my special design documents that I feed to the FC devs, who are my willing slaves.

nice

Nice Kill GJ!!
    Opsund 220/30 Ma
    Xandathrii 220/30 Enf
    Vekten 220/30 Doc

Lifdrasil 100/10 Eng

Retired General of Ascension, enjoying my elder days and the end of AO in The Asylum.(Currently of-world , but comming back soon(TM)
    Stop the inflation and madness, support my Tier 4 crusade

Yup, damn fine job. I stopped by for a couple of min's to see how you were all doing. Great job.

Regards,
    StrayDuck
    :: Disco "Strayduck" Duck - Equipment - History ::

Good job on taking down such a hard mob!

FC needs to alter these super-mobs so their body takes half an hour or so to decay - at least longer than they do now, so raffles can be organized properly for the nodrop items.
    -Ward 'Kzak' Hereda, Clan L220, AL15 'Competent' Supreme Creator on Rubi-Ka 1. Equipment setup.

Life is like a box of chocolates. Except, you know, the brown stuff in the box? That's not chocolate.

Doing his part to make the world a more interesting place since December 2001.. but not any more. Account cancelled, playable until 2006-11-13 19:25:49. See you in Age of Conan!

Congrats
    Georg 218 doc
    [1809] PT
    Legion
    Web: [http://www.legionhq.org]
    Irc: irc.legionhq.org
    Ts: www.legionhq.org

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast