Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: The hardest mob!

Tarasque is easy if you have a good healer or two.

Shot of the Mantis Queen's lair:

http://www.gamespy.com/asp/image.asp.../aoteam/12.jpg

Some more Bronto Mamas:
    http://www.gamespy.com/asp/image.asp...2/aoteam/4.jpg

Nice thread, just you guys wait for the Mutant King!

Hardest mobs are lvl 250 team mission bosses.

Or lvl 250 Ace Teckwrecker.

They deal insane damage.
    ~Lone

I think you never tired to fight ACE enforser at ACE camp in EFP

That baddas hits for 3k Damage with insane speed he killed 3 cacodemons and 2 slayers in minute.
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

Originally posted by Noer
    Hardest mobs are lvl 250 team mission bosses.

Or lvl 250 Ace Teckwrecker.

They deal insane damage.
    The you kill the boss and get 6 DNA-Locked Laser Rifles for the challenge
    Powervault ~ Legion
    Poweredge ~ Omegastrike

Poweredge's Soldier Guide (Now Sticky!)

You want to use CAC in SL? READ THIS

The god NPC is........

Senior male patroller outside tir west gate... I saw that dude crit eleets etc for 9.7k damage

No lie ill go attack him later and see how much he hurts me
    If you can't beat them, Hit them in the face with a wrench

Rubirango

Talking is it just me or

Originally posted by Cranium
    Shot of the Mantis Queen's lair:

http://www.gamespy.com/asp/image.asp.../aoteam/12.jpg

Some more Bronto Mamas:
    http://www.gamespy.com/asp/image.asp...2/aoteam/4.jpg

Nice thread, just you guys wait for the Mutant King!
    Does the Mantis Queen's Lair look like a rip off from the movie Aliens?

Sorry I had to say something, only true Aliens fans know were I got my name from.
    My small army on rbk2

NT
    Got Nullity Sphere?

Crat

trader
    <--flavor of the month

I See you!

Re: where are they?

Originally posted by Cougarhawk
    hey... where is the giant dog in lush fields? wheres this lush fields place????

a chick in tir named kelly tompson commander guard or something like that hit me for 2887 once... it hurt.

what kind of people hunt those things?!
    Storm

Originally posted by Rhayden

Well, she used to be a good spot for low lvl ppl to jump lvl's fast. She was constantly camped with lvl50's-70's just like Halle Ford in Clon****. But then all the uber-camped NCP's got their dmg output increased to around 3-4k. You also see Halle Ford hit for that now.

The NCP's in 20k, Milo Chatter and Silverleaf Funguspore tho, don't hit for much, but their HP / HealtData is twinked now... So, go hunt some mobs.
    Actually the way FC handled this is disturbing. Rather than eliminating the xp-worthiness of these NPC's they made them Gods, and surely everyone will die once in their career to an NPC who is way stronger than it should be.

The other day i was playing around at Stret West Bank, and killing Tailor's etc with 10k Full auto's Good fun. Every NPC in the area is grey, so i was hardly worried they could hurt me. Boy was i wrong. I popped Elliot. You know what? He has a 1k damage shield. 1K!!!!!! 6 shots against him and i was dead of my own reflected damage- desperately trying to unequip my gun or stop agging on the grey bugger. I even used TMS after the first couple of reflects, but unfortunately reflected damage ignores TMS (to stop feedback loops no doubt).

I was lucky. I was fully saved. But seriously, what good is assigning a level and color to an NPC just to give it stats like 1k reflect? Some FC employee probably thinks it 'serves us right'. Honestly though - all they've done is ruin the credibility of their color system in the game. Grey doesn't mean F all and we know it. A tour through Steps of madness will tell you that.

/me is firmly convinced that FC designers are smoking crack.

Leets are by far the most uber mob in the game...

/me turns bright red

Hey! Stop laughing! No....I mean it!

Cut it out!

Ok, fine! Laugh all you want, but I dare you to say leets suck after you've been chased by 10 whole PACKS into a corner...
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

Another decent MOB

I stumbled across some NPC when I was about to do a mission in Stret East Bank. A normal solitus shaped person just standing outside the mission cave entrance. Me being at lvl 121 with selfbuffed bright orange pet:

/pet attack

Pet hits NPC for 400 points of melee dmg
    NPC´s damageshield hits pet for 1000 points of dmg

/me jumps into Yalm and fly away

Pet dead and me aggroed before takeoff but I still survived Not as much as a scratch on the NPCs hpbar. Anyone know about this "master of reflection"?
    Fredrick "Gurrish" Gabriel - OmniCrat RK1
    And lots of alts!

That's Funcoms way to say:

Don't kill this one.

Crazyiest thing

I bet the hardest thing would be a Gourp of Nokkens , they could probabl take out all of trade!

You guys are sorta forgetting the clans cannon that shot the cyborg leader for 550k damage, and chunked half of her health, but other than that, id say the baratons are some of the hardest.

Dont forget un-killable NPC's, 1k damage shield is uber.

He wenzell, try mind controlling a NPC who has a 1k damage shield, then send him in to fight =] that be wicked!

How to find nokken?
    Money is everything.

Str what? Give me all the details....
    Money is everything.

Im sorry I really don't remember. I know that there are Nokken but also another type of mob (harder version) somewhere when I went from Tir to Enigma Forest, all the way around Upper Stret and the like.

They were in a few different locations.

Take the drive! It's scenic and quite nice

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789