Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: The hardest mob!

Originally posted by J_Monk
    Guys you have to see this screenshot

damn screen won't loaod oh well. This NPC me and a few buds used to kill for fun gave awesome xp. So easy to kill. Well I was in the area and i thought i'd pay my friend Susan a visit. (susan is the npc we alwasy kill) Well i dropped in we talked for a while but it was time so i bursted and fling shot her. First bad sign I noticed is that my ql 104 nova bursted her for 30 damage and my fling shot hit for 10 Ok maybe 2 bad shots she still hasn't even got close enough to hit me yet so i decide to throw up an mk shield. Ooops forgot to buff matter creation ok not a big deal its just good old suzie. Well turns out Post-Patch Suzie was one tough lady. Pre-patch suzie would hit me for 150. This new suzie. Hit. Me. For. 3467 damage. I was just like... Susan... After all these hours i've sat here and killed you over and over. How could you? Funcom!!! YOU'VE TURNED SUZIE INTO A MONSTER!!!
    Yeah... according to a GM this is now considered an exploit as their difficulty was not in line with their xp.... so although it is not completely fixed... I was told not to do this and the GM's will be protecting the NPC's until the next patch....

Of course now that I know that the NPC's are the way to find the static Dungeons I want them to live, so I can talk to them.... already got some leads.... I WANT TO FIND THE NEW STATIC DUNGEONS!!!

Originally posted by Vegan

You think ace enforcer is bad. Try out a real mean enforcer.
    CRITS FOR 2.5K.... that can't be too bad.... something in Mayhem Zone around Artery Valley hit me for 10k once.... I didn't get the name, just the ticket back to the reclaim it came over a hill and I had a visual of it for less than 1/2 second.... I've heard there are some pretty scary creatures in Mort that hit for amazingly high damage too.

Uhm.. Ace's are level 200, Real Mean is 195-199 or thereabout. Pretty much the same thing I'd say.

Rk1 :: Abasin :: lvl 72 clan nt
    Rk2 :: Illuvatar :: lvl 154 omni nt

Originally posted by Riflez
    If you go through west athen heading east into athen shire you will come across an Outpost there. I went with a lvl 37 friend as everything there was red to me and i had a mission for it.

There was a nice little monster there called a Trash King..It must have been about the size of a tree and killed me in one hit for 1734 points...nasty huh
    I tested this outpost today ... (Lvl 19 Adventurer) and for the same reason (had a mission there).

My God ...
    Do they look at where they send you for missions ??
    It was suposed to be an easy one ...

Nøkkens & Fossegrims eating outposts complete with 100ish teams, Slayers, turrets, guards, the works , take the cake for what I have seen, thoI heard Lord Dragonclaw gave a good fight =).
    Meet Nøkken in Pleasant Meadows when he decided to eat my team & the SW outpost. Fossegrim I meet in Belial once or twice, looks like a little mountain with lots of trees & stuff on his back.
    These guys dont seem to be at a fixed location, but rather move around & show up in different zones & locations, but it seems you will meet em close to rivers/swamplands.
    Havent heard anyone kill one of those, which makes sense, since they move around it might be hard to bring down force at them when found...
    But one day I will land on the back off one & stab him to death with my ql 1 broken toothpick
    Hermy
    Shadelore
    Retired.

[i]Also Ive seen Sand Mantis Guardians wipe out a flock of 100's++ (Like 50) at Medusa area[/B]
    They had to suck, the Mantis has never been a real big problem, a normal team of 6 should easily take out a Mantis Hive Guardian without problems. They only give like 7-10k xp though.

Originally posted by Baxie
    Yay, they gave a defenseless NPC power to hit back.

Now they just need to give this to fixers too!
    This Fixer whining is pathetic, not many classes do better than a fixer in PvP, Rubi Ka 2 is pretty much totally owned by a fixer at least, an opifex fixer to make it even worse

Re: Fossegrim?

why are GMs level 300? is it possible for a group of 100+ to jump one and kill him? lol. not that i would try, i hate PVP.
    I wouldn't know if they have anything special or not, but never the less, I would at least suspect they make them level 300 so that everyone would know they are not players. Imo, I wish all ARKs and GMs was at least 200+, so you could actually recognize them by being red.

You cannot kill a GM, I have tried to PvP one. First of all, their suit gives 120k HP and 5k AC, second, it's not possible to hit them. I tried nanos, I had a full team shoting at him, and simply nothing hit.

Nokken is not it. They don't hit for nearly the damage of a Real Mean Hired Killer or others of that breed.

Trash King isn't it. I can solo that thing.

Juggernaught may very well be it Certainly up there in the standings anyway. My lvl 200 pet didn't even scratch it and died in less than 15 seconds.

Unique mobs I don't even want to go into.

Relating to the bronto question, when I first started out, I was mortified at the site and the nice red of a Hammer Broodling for 25 or so levels... now broodling means a minor or baby, so where's the mother?
    Fatal Halcyon
    Amoth
    No guild, no longer playing until (if ever) things change for the good.

Question where is this "nokken"..

where can i find this nokken, and whats it coords??

And how much does it hit for??

Btw does it aggro??

Scyter lvl 54 MA

i would love to make a party for an attack against nokken

Nokkens are ugly stupid mutated hunk of rocks, with trees, grass on it lol. Can be found in Upper Stret Bank and prolly other places...Hits for about 150, with good ac and reflect

Talking woot

hey guys...... this forum that i started is now the single largest thread with the most views in the "World of Rubi-Ka" threads history. woot!

so does a fossegrim look the same as nokken? ive seen fossegrimes. wheres this "lava golem" thing??? what about the iron reet? is there any creature that has never been killed??????
    that would be cool!
    Cougarhawk-Agent-Tir~
    ~~~Trader-killer~~~

Cathawk-Trader-Tir~
    ~~~ Uber level 25, likes to scream "NERF GRID ARMOR!"~~~

Originally posted by KramerTheWeird
    Relating to the bronto question, when I first started out, I was mortified at the site and the nice red of a Hammer Broodling for 25 or so levels... now broodling means a minor or baby, so where's the mother?
    There are Hammer Breeders roaming Galway and some in Avalon that I've seen (I believe this is correct. It's been a while). There are also Hammer Beasts in 4holes to the south of the cities, on the plateau and forrest in the southeast area of the zone. Hammer Beasts are around level 65-70.

Not sure where they can be found in Clan teritory, but the part of 4holes they are in is mostly 75%

-Ox

yep, nokken is the same thing as fossegrim, just higher lvl i think.

For Clanners there are lots of Hammers if you go due east from Athen... although you need to watch out for the vultures and tearclaws that way! You can also find Hammers along the Longest Road, in the forests on each side of it.

Jekub
    RK-2 Engineer
    Omni-Ka Institute of Technology

Talking Nokkens

Best way to see Nokkens is to goto Varmint Woods right to the west, when youre just about to zone turn south and keep going eventually you'll see a valley. Follow this valley and zone into Upper Stret, then keep heading south, after a short trip you'll come to a pool with about 7+ Nokken wandering around.

Be careful at night as they look just like trees, without night goggles on its pretty dark there.

Hardest mob(s) in the game pretty much overall can be found in a soft zone called 'The Island of Fear and Loathing' in.. far northwest DAV I believe it is. Theres another version of the island in southern DAV too, basically all the stuff that sucks a whole lot. Pain Lords, Greater Anuns, Lava Golems, Rock Tremors, Drill Dentists, Fanatic Questors. I know a Pain Lord is blood red to a level 190, so they must be 300'ish, only killed one once and it wasn't worth the effort.

There's Lord Dragonclaw that we raided a while back, he was tough but not impossible, had it not been for the aces the GMs playfully spawned on us over and over. I can't think of much else much harder than Pain Lords, other than Aces outside of missions...

Bah except fer the stuff at the Avalon base, Pain Lord v. Uber Class Juggy would be a wicked brawl.
    Last edited by Asque/Genarian; Jan 14th, 2002 at 23:52:38.

thanks!

Genarian thanks for that awesome post!!!

how do i get to DAV and to that island of fear and loathing? i would like to see a lava golem.

also where do i find the uber class jaugernaut??? and how do i get to him?

thanks!
    Cougarhawk-Agent-Tir~
    ~~~Trader-killer~~~

Cathawk-Trader-Tir~
    ~~~ Uber level 25, likes to scream "NERF GRID ARMOR!"~~~

One Goliath-Class Juggernaut lurks on the road near the south OT base in Lush Fields.

There's some more in either Avalon or Broken Shores...somewhere like that.

Bjorn Prax, named Omni dude in Wartorn Valley smacks for 3500. That's a new wipeout record for me.
    Last edited by Ulujain; Apr 9th, 2002 at 12:10:30.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast