Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: The hardest mob!

Unhappy What hits the worst

the guards in the backyards hit for more dmg then u think

Nokken

I was out on a filed trip with my guild clan anarchist syndicate when we ran across a few nokkens.
    These things are pretty tough but we managed to kill it with only 2 casualties =).

Where can you find them? check out the area round stret east bank.

Vandame

I would have to say the worst mobs are the mantis hive protectors east of the medusa hunting grounds in efp ( which is close to 20K ). It takes about 3 teams of 100+ guys (im lvl 117) to whack 1. Less than 3 teams and it will kill you 1 by 1 until the damage inflicted is less than its natural healing rate (aparent bug with the fast healing high lvl mobs). The only reason even 3 teams are able to defeat it is because they aggro like they are on crack. They zip around from person to person so fast that if there are 3 groups they might hit you only once if you are lucky ( 3 hits and a lvl 100 is toast) With 3 groups of lvl 100+ it stll takes over a minute to kill 1, that is if you can even get people to work together. This whole sanario is if there is 1, if 2 or 3 wander into the med hunting ground a gm is usually called cause no way to kill em. They run like a bat out of hell and usually kill you before you get 3 steps into a run even with 900 speed buffed. They also strike reeeeeeeal fast. This things are nuts. Im talkin about mantis (big ant lookin), not the mantizine (half human half bug) things. If you aint got a plane you wont even make it into the area to see what im talkin about but take my word for it, you really dont want to test these ;/

Senario

Manits..OMG YAL.
    Everyone in yals.

Demon pet attack mantis, I act mister hard man, getout and help, everyone else does and kills it easy they aint that hard.

My guild took on the nokken and killed it, shame I was not able to take part because of work.
    Our nexr target is "THE ONE"
    Or something.

Talking Nokken

Would someone be kind enough to post a screenshot of the Nokken?

Cool Nokken

yea, can someone post a screenshot of it? also how do u get to it? i went from 2ho north all the way to the upper stret east zone border. i didnt see anything. where is he???????
    anyone wanna spare me a few creds so i can get a yalmaha to go faster?

whheeeerrre is nokken?
    Cougarhawk-Agent-Tir~
    ~~~Trader-killer~~~

Cathawk-Trader-Tir~
    ~~~ Uber level 25, likes to scream "NERF GRID ARMOR!"~~~

Cool cosmik!!!!

*sprinkles cookie crumbs on ground to attract Cosmik*

Cosmik, your the GM, tell us where to find this stuff!
    Cougarhawk-Agent-Tir~
    ~~~Trader-killer~~~

Cathawk-Trader-Tir~

in the middle of EFP i found something that matches the description of the Nokken. it was something like "Fopposh" ( i know that is wrong ). i think it might be a variant of the Nokken family.

i thought it was a mission burrow or cave at first, til i attacked me. luckily i was in a plane. it was a big mound of rock and trees. it looked like it had 3 different types of heads.

it was in the middle of EFP. there is a little mission town on the bank of a lake there.

i also saw some of the twig ppl that ride hoverboards in that area.

Hehe, dont mess with a Doombringer they pop ya fer 1800 Radation Dmg easy and its a human blur attack. Looks like a Lifebleeder and smacked me outa my plane. Curousity killed the cat I guess.

Also Frosgrims arent so bad. They look like a pile of trees? Near Wine. They Hit for 400 Constant, acs in the 2000's

The scairest and only monster that made me jump outa my chair is the damn worms that jump outa the ground and snap at you while you fly by! OMG! I fly over and SNAP! I nearly fliped! Also near wine, dont know how much they hit for *Thank god*

Also Ive seen Sand Mantis Guardians wipe out a flock of 100's++ (Like 50) at Medusa area.

Now i feel like taking screen shots just to show you : )
    And about that leg cutters guy. Ya, hes nasty little sucker

I have a few screenshots, only from low level zones though...

Featuring, the Trash King and his lackey, a (the?) Blast Lizard, the Iron Reet, and a GM polymorphed into a drak something.

<edit>My ISP decided to change their hosting service and didnt bother to tell me, images are lost
    </edit>
    Last edited by Redhill; Mar 23rd, 2002 at 20:46:05.

Re: Re: Re: Fossegrim?

Originally posted by Rain-O-Pain

http://www.anarchy-online.com/conten.../articles/957L

"Events included a dance contest, in which Unseenkiller won 200,000 credits and the title of best dancer"

You want a piece of me?

Sure. Click on my name in my signature and look at my name.
    Earn free game time and play with your friends[/b]

Anarchy Online Community Representative

To many RE:'s

Originally posted by Cosmik

Sure. Click on my name in my signature and look at my name.
    Clicked "Cosmik"

Got:

http://www.anarchyonline.com/charact.../1/name/cosmik

Site Error
    An error was encountered while publishing this resource.

exceptions.KeyError

Sorry, a site error occurred.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Troubleshooting Suggestions

The URL may be incorrect.
    The parameters passed to this resource may be incorrect.
    A resource that this resource relies on may be encountering an error.
    For more detailed information about the error, please refer to the HTML source for this page.

If the error persists please contact the site maintainer. Thank you for your patience.

Better look into this, sir.
    ..:Dark "Xephiroth" Scorus:..
    ..:
    124 NanoMage - Nanotechnican:..

..:Zerohelth:..
    ..:
    57 Atrox - Enforcer:..

..:Vlados:..
    ..:
    32 Opifex - Shade:..

..:
    Ignorance is bliss:..

Omni-Pol Command Juggernaut

He's in the OT base in Avalon, there's 3 slayerdroids out in front, who like tiny next to this bot btw, and some onmi pol elite thingies as well for those of you who like a challenge.

I attacked it, and it hit me for 1.3K and 1.2K after wich I was well on my way to the reclaim terminal, the 600 dmg shot in between from the Omni-Pol Elite didn't help matters either.
    Jeffrey "Koaland" Depaolo
    Blade Corp.
    "Leading Mercenary Organisation in the Galaxy"
    Armed Forces Division
    Lieutenant

Take a look at http://www.the-wild-cards.com/Renega...gadventure.htm for lots of pictures of nasty mobs that can be found down in Belial Forest. There is a really nice story written by my explorer friend Algenon about our adventure finding these critters there too.

Eremites eremites eremites

Eremites : 150+ worms that travel *underground* and only come up to attack. I'd guess it's height at about 15-30 meters tall, about half that in arm-span. About 800-2000 per hit, depending on the variety you happen upon.

i've got some great pictures of this thing towering over a group I was in hunting anuns out in Avalon desert. The friggin thing popped out of the ground, I immediately hit F11 for a screen, by the time the screen had taken my entire group was toast.

So as soon as I rezzed I came back to that spot with my yalm and tried to root-shoot the bastard to death. The big problem being that when he goes underground, you can't tell if he's advancing on you or not, that is until you get hit for 1200x3 in one round and fall over dead.

If anyone has a place to post the pics I'll gladly email them to you, these baddies are impressive.

I'd say it's a tie between an Ace Enforcer/Soldier mob, and a Lava Golem. Maybe if I was there to see the Lava Golem I'd be more afraid of it but.. I have trouble believeing anything could be much tougher then a mob with about 80-100k HP, the best monog/TMS 10, and crits for 2.5k+

Talking lava golem?

where can i find this lava golem??
    Cougarhawk-Agent-Tir~
    ~~~Trader-killer~~~

Cathawk-Trader-Tir~

Guys you have to see this screenshot

damn screen won't loaod oh well. This NPC me and a few buds used to kill for fun gave awesome xp. So easy to kill. Well I was in the area and i thought i'd pay my friend Susan a visit. (susan is the npc we alwasy kill) Well i dropped in we talked for a while but it was time so i bursted and fling shot her. First bad sign I noticed is that my ql 104 nova bursted her for 30 damage and my fling shot hit for 10 Ok maybe 2 bad shots she still hasn't even got close enough to hit me yet so i decide to throw up an mk shield. Ooops forgot to buff matter creation ok not a big deal its just good old suzie. Well turns out Post-Patch Suzie was one tough lady. Pre-patch suzie would hit me for 150. This new suzie. Hit. Me. For. 3467 damage. I was just like... Susan... After all these hours i've sat here and killed you over and over. How could you? Funcom!!! YOU'VE TURNED SUZIE INTO A MONSTER!!!
    Rookie Jiggamonkey - 162 Soldier
    Proud member of the MoK
    Proudly Canadian... the land of beer hockey and beavers

Yay, they gave a defenseless NPC power to hit back.

Now they just need to give this to fixers too!
    Gontrokka 155 Enforcer
    When the going gets tough, the others start running!

Captain Baxie Orbin 204 Trader
    - Baby, you look good enough to eat!

Countezz 23 Adventurer
    - Who'd have thought a Steve Irwin wannabe could kick so much ass!

"Baby, you look good enough to eat!"

Originally posted by dfield
    I'd say it's a tie between an Ace Enforcer/Soldier mob, and a Lava Golem. Maybe if I was there to see the Lava Golem I'd be more afraid of it but.. I have trouble believeing anything could be much tougher then a mob with about 80-100k HP, the best monog/TMS 10, and crits for 2.5k+
    You think ace enforcer is bad. Try out a real mean enforcer.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast