Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: The hardest mob!

Talking

Hmm i dont know who is stronger but Nokken got a brother,
    Fossegrim he lives in Artery zones.
    And since Artery are harder that Meadows i can gues that Fossegrim are even harder that Nokken.

Also Liberator Centry guns are not that good. try Umpire guns instead, they hit from 1000 and up. I think that you can find them in Milky Way

Truth to tell, I didn't remember the names of the sentry guns, just picked the one that jumped to mind. =)

Oh, and I haven't had a personal encounter with Fossegrimen yet.. it's on my to-do list though.
    Pilker, OmniTek Fixer and Happy Traveller.

Root and Run - It's a way of life.

Arrow Fossgrim

This cool looking hyper aggro monstrosety can be found just south of 20k, well atleast you can find him on RK2..
    He's one nasty pice of work when it comes to dmg

Jug baby

I've killed some nasty mobs, level 150+, but I gotta say.. the Goliath Class Juggernaut is probably the nastiest I've tried my hand at. I clocked the beast at around 5000 energy AC, I'm sure it has at least as much in the other mains. Thats the same as a QL 200 battle suit guys, the highest possible AC any player in the game can have w/o AC buffs or implant/equip buffs.

1500 damage hit to this sucker barely moved his lifebar. He would resist my roots at LEAST 30% of the time even with 600 nano skills, making the root and shoot trick basically impossible against him. He seems to do about 800-1500 damage a hit (discounting armor). Its hard to tell whats a crit and whats not from him though. I'd estimate his min damage is around 700-800, even if you had 6000 or so melee AC. He hits fast as hell.

Its hard to tell what else comes close. I know a fossegrim doesn't, his crit damage is almost less than a jugs min damage. A Doombringer might, LBer variants hit fast as hell since they seem to have multiple weapons (at least 2, maybe 3). Anchorites are pretty nasty. Some of the higher level cyborgs are bad too now that they have all seem to have guns with nasty ranges.

Kinda makes me glad I'm Omni Tek :P
    Last edited by Geofforey; Nov 21st, 2001 at 12:35:37.

Arrow Milky way is a good place...

Milky way is a good place to find strange things to kill you....
    Desert Hermits and other strange things going around on Mechanical 8 leged spider looking things or small skimmers...
    And thats just a few of the nastys that chewed me up on my way to missions in Milky Way... watch those Massacre Mambas

I'm looking at the pics on the AO box right now and I see some cool monsters.

1. On the top left there is a group of people fighting this huge monster with 6 arms.

2. Right under that one is a cool demon looking guy.

3. On the bottom in the center there is a pic of people fighting this monsters with a bunch of heads.

Does anyone know the names of them?

I attacked a goliath class juggernaut just for fun when I was level 30. It hit me for 3240 damage, and I had about 300-400 melee AC I think.

Has anyone ever killed Solomonne? I haven't been to Lush for a long time, and maybe at level 91 I could take him on.

My clan/Group or whatever they are called recently participated in TOR-1 and TOR-2, attacks on cyborg outposts (reda about them http://www.anarchy-online.com/conten...articles/1197L ). I got lost after our meeting, cause i got a lot of lag and then got lost somehow in athens, then made it to avalon and had no map.. .but nyways, we attacked the outposts using SEVERAL different clans with level 80+ people (im 17, so i didnt really participate). I think if we convinced the Council of the clan people, or maybe Omni-Tek HQ, someone could organize a very large hunt to kill noken, with maybe 25 level60+ people, and I think that we could kill Nokken. Just get a large group of orgs. together, with high level people, and go on a large hunt for nokken. Maybe you can even get Guards to come and help, cause "Nokken is a threat to security". or, maybe nokken will one day be part of the story, like cyborgs. Maybe even we can get Omni AND Clan people to work together to destroy this mutual threat (They can bicker adn attack each otehr afterwards).

Exclamation Fossegrim?

where can i go to find this "Fossegrim" creature? i want to get killed by it and get some good screenshots.

where can i go to find Nokken????? does he aggro?

why are GMs level 300? is it possible for a group of 100+ to jump one and kill him? lol. not that i would try, i hate PVP.

whats fun is pulling hard mobs from the hunting places to OPs nearby, then they kill the guard and the newbies LOL.
    actually its kinda mean.
    oh well

-Cougarhawk
    level 42 agent
    RK2 ---- Tir

Originally posted by Avedis
    Has anyone ever killed Solomonne? I haven't been to Lush for a long time, and maybe at level 91 I could take him on.
    Yes, it took alot of us to defeat him. He's 100+ lvl.
    Here's a pic.

i have yet to see anyone post about Pit Lizards?!
    these things are huge, i was flying high so every mob looked like flea, but this things was still enormous, out ne of mort

This thread reminds me of my beta days. Oooh, so many times I died in so many ways.

I'd have to give kudos to the Nokken. I was running through swampland one fine day when I saw it from a distance. The only way I could see it was because it was walking up a bare hill. For you see, the Nokken looks just like a big pile of dirt/mud with moss and trees on its back. Standing in awe at the size of the thing I took some screenshots, only to run back into the swampland and get smothered in one hit from another Nokken. Two Nokkens...one lured me, the other jumped me. Oh, the humiliation. Oh, the longest trip ever back to the reclaim terminal in Rome.
    Earn free game time and play with your friends[/b]

Anarchy Online Community Representative

Re: Fossegrim?

Originally posted by Cougarhawk

why are GMs level 300? is it possible for a group of 100+ to jump one and kill him? lol. not that i would try, i hate PVP.

I'll challenge you to a dance fight if you want. Name the time and place.
    Earn free game time and play with your friends[/b]

Anarchy Online Community Representative

If you want hurt, then the Pain Lord takes it for me, just for effect.

3000+ hits, and lots of people going "oooOoOo", running back, and going "OooOoO" again. I seem to remember sitting there watching people die for around an hour and a half, before it fell over, but there were very few high level people around at that time.

Greater Grimwolves are a little pokey too, as they hit sooooo fast.

Avedis : "Has anyone ever killed Solomonne? I haven't been to Lush for a long time, and maybe at level 91 I could take him on."

I got whacked by him once, without any provocation. If you want to get together, I'm up for giving him a bit of a kicking for past misdemeanors.
    Powervault ~ Legion
    Poweredge ~ Omegastrike

Poweredge's Soldier Guide (Now Sticky!)

You want to use CAC in SL? READ THIS

Jack "The-Leg-chopper" Mandez - Is a nice piece of work too.. He is currently living near the road from Tir to Newland through Vales Woods.. And is VERY agro

One Time while we were waiting for a mob spawn we headed to the "leg-chopper".. While standing there we saw one soldier chased by a Wolf running passed us - He accidently passed Jack. He hit the soldier (Who was grey to me I was level 69) for 1300. After awhile we saw one more grey sprinting pass us. Before I could yel to her not to get too close - He killed her too in one hit (This happend in about 10 mins - I can emagine how many people get killed by him every day).
    We decided to send our Bot to attack him (Cant remember what level the bot was - But it was Dark red to me). This bot hit him for about 4-6 mins for 200-300 every time. Even with heal on the bot it got killed in those 4-6 min. He hits for about 1300 every few sec. After the bot died even with hitting him for 200-300 dmg everytime the "Leg-chopper"s HP allmost havent moved - He had taking well over 6000 dmg without loosing more than 5-10% of his HP.

It will take an army to take this guy down I think.
    Kohistan
    Proffesion: (Fixer)
    Black Dawn Syndicate

Nokken!, get a stick

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Transcendent
    Ouch.. nice one. I think it's good that they've made it that strong though, have to live up to his name you know. Nobody ever killed nøkken, he'd just lie there, hiding in the water (swamp isn't really the right word, as we don't have swamps here in norway. pool of water deep in the woods would be more correct actually) waiting for an unweary traveller to drag away never to be seen again. Nøkken actually means "the thing that swiftly pulls" in norwegian.

I just got a new mission in AO.. to kill nøkken. I think I'll fly out and take a look at him over in stret east bank right away []

How many LVL90 players do you think can take down a Nokken, assuming it can be killed, could a huge Nokken hunt be put underway for any number of groups to participate in, you know, flaming torches, rallying villagers?

Of course I'm not volunteering, I'm quite happy with my current body shape and have no wish to be bent and twisted into a whole new one.

All the best,

Max
    Last edited by The Reflex; Dec 4th, 2001 at 17:05:41.

Re: Re: Fossegrim?

Originally posted by Cosmik

I'll challenge you to a dance fight if you want. Name the time and place.
    http://www.anarchy-online.com/conten.../articles/957L

"Events included a dance contest, in which Unseenkiller won 200,000 credits and the title of best dancer"

You want a piece of me?

The blue backgrounds and error text are licensed trademarks of the Microsoft Corporation.

If you go through west athen heading east into athen shire you will come across an Outpost there. I went with a lvl 37 friend as everything there was red to me and i had a mission for it.

There was a nice little monster there called a Trash King..It must have been about the size of a tree and killed me in one hit for 1734 points...nasty huh

The Juggernaut probably takes the cake for me so far. Accidently attacked the one in Lush Fields one day...bad, bad. 2700+ it smacked me for, probably 3 and a half times what I had at the time.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast