Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fix The Lag And Rubberbanding

Fix The Lag And Rubberbanding

IN case you dont understand then you havent played ther game, its when you and your team are running and get sent back 5 rooms, by then a mob has spotted you and you are unable to help a teammate who gets mauled because 1/2 your team was warped back 5 rooms, this also applies outside.
    Now for the tower battles, you made this expansion for tower battles

fix the servers to handle the clients,
    there is nothing more frustrating then having 400k ping on a cable broadband modem while trying to help yout a teammate in a tower battle, then realizing you are dead because someone targeted you, shot you and killed you before you even knew it

everquest doesnt have these kind of problems. i think after the number of copies of NW that you should be able to handle the clients for "overcrowding and crowd control"

you made the game for this, you should have foreseen this as well

fix it
    God told me to make a chicken salad sandwich for lunch, and I did, and all rejoiced

Trader Exam MKII Passed
    My Stuff

Remember kids, Omlets are best when fried and served with a side xp%

Before NW no rubber banding and minimum lag.
    After NW rubber banding and a lot more lag.

It's not hard to figure out the problem. Servers are overloaded with the new stuff from NW. This is causing lag and rubber banding. Only solution to fix that problem is to upgrade there servers. Upgrading servers cost money, does FC want to do that ?
    Aguitha, Engineer
    Cratisha, Bureaucrat

Unhappy I agree

okay heres the deal. My comp had a melt down and i had to send it to shop and it took a month. Yeah my comp was slow on a 56k modem, then i got a cable and things were great, zoning very fast and stuff, Then the meltdown. Halfway during that 1 month time, NW's came out. I never got the expansion, still now sure if i should, but when i came back, i loged onto ao, made a new char, looks cool and stuff, then i get in the game. WAMO, enter the lag of hell! I mean, i had more lag then i did on a 56k dial up! zoning took like 20 seconds and it was horrible, my guess was beacuse of notum wars. All i have to say, is it FC is going to add expanions to the game, they should upgrade the server at lest a little! and Shadow Lands isnt even out yet, imagin the lag when that gets put on! Come on funcom! i love this game (lest till SWG comes out) please make it more playable.
    Yes i live in alaska, No i dont live in an igloo, yes i have cable!

Unhappy Lding and lagging

Bump

As wrote on the above post..... LD for the first time yesterday while zoning to BS (i mean never did lded for 120ish lvls in BS but yesterday was hell)..... Also LD every! i mean every time i was grided from mission.... Please do something about this
    Dreamerxx - Doctor Current Setup Future Hope

Dreamerll - Soldier Babe

Dankala - Loved MP

Wound on the bone can heal but a wound from words may fester

ok bump

bumping this as a real issue that needs to be addressed...but while writing this Im wondering why I am wasting my time.

prof nerfs
    static overcamped dungeon items
    lag
    black doors
    rubberbanding
    lvl limits

what ever .

Re: ok bump

Originally posted by Stressfest
    bumping this as a real issue that needs to be addressed...but while writing this Im wondering why I am wasting my time.

prof nerfs
    static overcamped dungeon items
    lag
    black doors
    rubberbanding
    lvl limits

what ever .
    Amen!

Hehe! Ahem!

Amen!

P.s. If you don't fix this stuff soon (Fix MA's too) then I will be leaving for TSO and wait for SWG to come out!
    My Characters!

Jamison "Thakilla5" Dartt 200 Martial Artist
    Proud Member of The Dojo
    "Swiftrush" 70 Agent

big bumpity bump.Cant even play some of the time cause of lag,rubber banding, blackdoors,and that freakin battle stall that is happening as well.Fix it

big bump on this. Im on a 10Mbit ethernet connection and since the 14.5 patch I get mad lag everywhere. LD, warps, black doors you name it. Nanos get stuck when fighting outdoors and if I kill one mob in a mission and try to attack the next I get "please wait for current action to blablabla". This is IRRITATING as hell. I have reported it to support and they in turn siad they would forward it to the devs. this was a few weeks ago or more and I haven't heard or seen anything about it yet.

PLEASE fix it!

Angry

BUMP ! ! !
    Detenator__NT___220 (24) 65
    Heat______SOL__220 (18 ) 61
    Enivar_____DOC__220 (18 ) 60
    Ravine_____AGNT_217 (13) 30
    Flamboyant_CRAT_213 (11) 8

Same for me, although I think it was 14.6 when it started. Giving up *****ing about it. Which I guess is what they have been waiting for. Absolutely no feedback from FC on this and it's pitiful.
    Jellobiafra General of First Order
    First Order-Cleaning clanners since 29210
    Visit our website to join!!

I think the dev team is too busy getting high and drunk enjoying their vacaction, while we the players, suffer from annoying game-stopping bugs.

This should be a big priority, I could care less about any other features you are working on.

Needless to say, this post deserves a HUGE BUMP
    Rookie Reno Renegede Raines
    The Madquack
    Enshroud yourself in darkness to escape the fear.
    Various others 176 Enf, 160 Fixer, 150 MP, 140 Agent, 130 Soldier

I just went kaboom to the desktop again.I here FC is on the legendary month holiday they have over there so i guess our buissiness is not important to them(and no fixes till they return).All i know is i can't play the game im paying for and it is really getting annoying.To top it off they left on holiday knowing the last patch and cc caused major problems but went on vacation anyway.Loosers plain and simple.

Yeah, might have been 14.6, can't really remember ;P

It was indeed a terrible time to release notum wars. They should have know AC2 would suck and could have waited til mid January for NW.

But... they didn't.

The only thing I can suggest is to go explore the world. Even with all the lag from towers the outdoors is still better than missions for rubberbanding etc. At least in my experiance.

Well my first post on this forum goes to a big BUMP for this thread.

I started playing the game probably a few months before 14.6 and these problems have appeared since then. The thing that gets me is they patch this game every week or there abouts and they seem to fix trivial problems not these major ones! Needless to say after reading these forums that a lot of people have the same opinion, that is FIX the big problems guys.

Re: Fix The Lag And Rubberbanding

Originally posted by Noahsdove
    IN case you dont understand then you havent played ther game, its when you and your team are running and get sent back 5 rooms, by then a mob has spotted you and you are unable to help a teammate who gets mauled because 1/2 your team was warped back 5 rooms, this also applies outside.
    Now for the tower battles, you made this expansion for tower battles

fix the servers to handle the clients,
    there is nothing more frustrating then having 400k ping on a cable broadband modem while trying to help yout a teammate in a tower battle, then realizing you are dead because someone targeted you, shot you and killed you before you even knew it

everquest doesnt have these kind of problems. i think after the number of copies of NW that you should be able to handle the clients for "overcrowding and crowd control"

you made the game for this, you should have foreseen this as well

fix it
    I wrote about this in another thread. it sucks to get warped back a few rooms, not to mention the rowd control :-( i wonder why i shall be suffering from bad lag and black doors.....i wonder since i have 10MBIT connection in/out and yet i lag like 56k modem - and a 2.5GHZ computer with 256DDR RAM. Why can't FC make it better for ppl with a bit better connection? And i allso get pissed off when i get LD and the first thing i see is that FC makes a disclaimer that it's MY CONNECTION (or ISP) that is wrong with and i have to contact them lol, what are they gonna say if i call them and say i ld'd? huh?. NO WAY! It's FC's client handler that sucks. That annoys me that FC says it's MY ISP that has a problem!! It's not!
    Oh....i ld'd once when i was in a tower raid - i was not the only one, still my ISP's problem. I dont think so. When i logged back in my HP bar was at 0 and i couldnt run at all - just walk. Resterm. damn!

So FC i demand an answer from you -> What is there to do for players with better connection? Why do you make ME suffer because i have 10MBIT? i know i could have much better!!

Fix the lag? Fix the rubberbanding? Fix the black doorways? Yeah right. They are not even TALKING about these problems. It's a freaking disgrace that a company would stay quiet about such serious problems. I've been *****ing ever since 14.6 and it has done nothing but get worse. And we get nothing in response. Nothing. No one expects there to be NO problems. But to drop this level of playability issues on us and then not offer any feedback to let us know they are working on the problem? Makes me sick to my stomach.

/me hopes SWG's release isn't pushed back any farther.
    Jellobiafra General of First Order
    First Order-Cleaning clanners since 29210
    Visit our website to join!!

Fix it! It's sickening, nerf my drains to oblivion and remove the critchance, double the damage & halve the speed on the eqb, I don't care, I JUST WANT THE LAG TO GO AWAY!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast